This really pisses me off. 90 year old man is talking about his experience at Dunkirk and people shit all over him...

This really pisses me off. 90 year old man is talking about his experience at Dunkirk and people shit all over him. Bunch of useless faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yu9Q2ZHfROM
youtu.be/src74zYZgoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>using jewbook

yeah srsly dude wtf

Disrespecting war veterans like this should be a crime.

His grandson is a nigger. The world would have been better off had he died at Dunkirk. Yet another failure of Hitler.

its an easy way to message senpai what i should bring home for dinner while at work. I hardly use it other than that and look at news articles.

Who cares what some useless 90 year old has to say. He should just die already.

jesus christ, now I'm pissed

Are you sure? I didnt see any blacks in the video. also not his fault if his daughter/son turned out to be a coal burner.

Fuck off faggot. That veteran is fucking retard who's grandson is a faggot and granddaughter is a coalburner. He's responsible for all these libtards even existing so let him get shat on. Fuck ww2 veterans.

Here's another one to enrage Liberals:

>No women fighting
>No Helsinki-Somalis fighting
>SWASTIKAS!!!
>Anti-Commie

This will play terrible: youtube.com/watch?v=Yu9Q2ZHfROM

British libshits hate the old because they voted "wrong" during Brexit

>youtube.com/watch?v=Yu9Q2ZHfROM
Looks good. I respect just about anyone who fought in WW2 except the Soviets.

3rd remake of Unknown Soldier, promises to be the most faithful to the book, and is the most expensive Finnish film ever made.

I have boner.

Lol that BASED WAR VET is responsible for destroying the white race. I hope his grand daughter pops out a dozen mulatto babies with a dozen different fathers, and his grandson transitions into a girl

>Nazism was responsible for millions of white deaths, but trust me it would have saved the white race by getting rid of the Jews despite not actually get rid of the Jews because the holocaust was a hoax

Make this post into a memeball with the swastika on it

Either his or his wife's making it ultimately his because he married her.

he and his lads fought and died for those trannies

>not his fault if his daughter/son turned out to be a coal burner
but it is though.

>its an easy way to message senpai

kawaii uguu

Anyone who attacks veterans or the memory of the war dead deserves a slap in the face.

youtu.be/src74zYZgoc

>a fucking leaf

Source?

hes a fucking racist nazi!!!!!!

everyone like him should kill themselves, any vet who has respect would kill themself since their so hated for harming minorities and LGBT rights. FUCK VETS!!!

> lived long enough to see the absolute state of Britain
Serves him right

Most people don't realize it but lots of those WW2 vets prep the bull when it comes to immigration because they don't want face that they fought for nothing

What the fuck are you idiots talking about? Where's the source you low i q niggers?

That first comment ha. Omfg these people paid for their own SS, fuck I hate these young cuck kids.

Eddie Bates is a plebbitor who posts on the_donald and was a rabid gamergater. He also only has one gimmick and disappears when he's called out on it.

True story.

That Eddie Bales guy is clearly being sarcastic. I mean, lgbWTFs?