Meme

You guys are known for turning memes into reality. I want this "depiction" to become reality and the only people crazy enough to actually work towards this are you guys and Elon Musk. So I'd appreciate you guys blasting Elon Musk with this picture and asking him to work towards it!

Anime needs to become real before this dumbass thing

I take it that's suppose to be a zeppelin? With a giant swimming pool on top.. 1 gal of water is 8 lbs and takes over 100 cubic feet of helium to lift it

>being able to breathe at 30 000 ft

GSUS fuck off m80

The top needs to be sealed with glass

How many square inch pebbles per quarter halfpenny is that?

I 2nd that motion, this thread is now about making anime real.

That will never work, sorry.

>I want a luxurious resort-airship for The super-rich to soar above our destruction

At least meme something practical, like a super tunnel between continents, if you're going to employ half-assed chaos magick.

t. brainlets

Sorting the vacation system out ehh

SO HOW WILL IT GET LIFT THEN MR SUPER SMART SHART IN MART?!

...or turning anime real.

That and it'd be incredibly top heavy. It'd flip over. You'd have to counterweight it to avoid this, adding EVEN MORE helium.

Aside from the swimming pool, blimps are a technology we should look into bringing back and perfecting.

Stop wasting our time, Elon! The longer you pursue these sub-genius IQ tier schemes the longer you delay the Mars colony.

I'd rather have spaceships and floating cities on Venus tbph

>window view on fucking clouds
Why? Just stay on the ground ffs. Sides or bottom would be better.

Let's @ Elon musk this for the lulz

Also blast him with this and make it real for me.

9/11 effect TM.

And helium is already running out on earth.

Only 90 cubic feet of hydrogen!

we can still get helium as a byproduct of oil fracking

frack the planet!

>You guys are known for turning memes into reality.

fawking reely?

>Anime needs to become real before this dumbass thing
NOOO! I wished for that twenty years ago, and got a bunch of dyed-hair feminist's and wolf kin. Then the genie raped my daughter, and wife, and goat. Goddamn current year.