Trusting chinks

>trusting Trump

He's so fucking stupid

FUCKING CHINA. FUCK THOSE GUYS.

XI IS A MASSIVE WINNIE-THE-POOH BANNING FAGGOT

>banning winnie the jew is bad

>muh free trade
>who cares if there's Chinese lead in everything, the free trade god of shekels must be appeased

PIECE OF SHIT COMMIE

He's in another dimension right now.

DUDE OUTSOURCING IS GOOD LMAO

what do we do about the chinese question?

Just spark the war already donny you know you want to.

THESE FUCKING COMMIES ARE STALLING

how can us a even compete

Now if only Trump would actually actually do something about China instead of bitching for it the 1000th time.

Going to be really funny when all Trump's Chinese co-ventures and suppliers suddenly get nationalised on Monday.

They do help though. China tells NK to chill out and they listen. They're trying to sound war but trump wants physical action.

Jesus Christ does this dude do anything but bitch on the internet?

He's literally Sup Forums personified.

What a whiny little bitch. He should do something about it instead of crying like a bitch on twitter. If I were Trump, I would punch Xi in the mouth the next time I saw him.

...they're *STALLIN*. cmon man you can't pass by an opportunity like that

CHINA

>blaming China for letting Americans imoort their shit
Retard alert

Import*

just drop some fucking nukes on nk and be done with it

You should only be anti-free trade if you work some shitty minimum wage or labor job. Otherwise there's no reason you should be against it unless you genuinely enjoy inflation and slower economic growth. It's Econ 101 you ignorant fucks.

> implying that's a bad thing.

>77
CHECKXELLENT POST

Bitching? You're the one who's bitching! The Grand Emperor has done far more than spouting weaksauce from his piehole - he played golf with Xi! And they had the best chocolate cake evar!

APOLOGIZE!!!

Is there no way to achieve economic growth without constantly outsourcing?

Pay debnts

Man I haven't said that in years, guess the meme kind of died when we realized how fucking evil Merkel is.

WHY NOT WIPE OUT BOTH KOREAS AND TURN IT INTO A SANCTUARY FOR REFUGEEES?

bad chinky, VERY stinky

Economic growth is a meme.

braaaap

Gotta keep it up with population growth

He tweeted this same retarded shit months ago, is he fucking senile?

terrible idea
koreans are redeemable, refugeeniggers aren't.

Chinks are stupid. Baiting North Korea into being aggressive is a move to align both our economic and military objectives against china. We already have every reason to hit them with tariffs based on the trade imbalance alone, but now they've bound themselves to the suicidal Norks, and we will have to hit them with trade sanctions. Game, set, match.

>alienate russia
>alienate chyna
Pick one. Or you are retarded just as obama.

WW3 IS XI's FAULT.

That happens naturally as people grow older. The idea that we need economic oversight is false.

i don't want to see anymore chinese dota do the right thing donald and sink the chink god bless

WTF was wrong with those people? Were they gangsters or something?

Shitposting aside, the fact of the matter is that like it or not outsourcing helps companies reduce costs and for larger companies that employ many employees those savings grow exponentially. This is just a fact.

What isn't set in stone is exactly how much of those savings gets passed onto the consumers. But any savings you get from free trade will still benefit ordinary people a lot more than tariffs, taxes, quotas and whatever would do. Protectionism really only benefits a niche portion of the country, which includes corrupt as fuck unions that don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.

But economics doesn't matter for your average blue collar worker whose job might be threatened by Talib from Somalia. Tho if their job is being threatened by some uneducated dindu from another country, they're probably not worth shit in the first place.

>the idea that we need economic oversight is false.
This is the argument against government intervention in trade though.

>Tho if their job is being threatened by some uneducated dindu from another country, they're probably not worth shit in the first place.

PLS GO SHILL SOMEPLEACE ELSEWHERE.

WE'RE WORKIN FOLK HERE.

Repeal obamacare

>China used a business opportunity and made a lot of money
>im dissapointed
>they are not helping us with Korea
>a conflict defacto started by U.S. powerplay with the commies and still manifactured to enroach on China and contain it

I know Trump is just playing the publicity game to rally for support, but I facepalm that there are millions of retards who are falling for such obvious propaganda. Like what the fuck else did you expect?

stop comparing xi jinping winnie the pooh, its incredibly disrespectful. i get that you guys are jealous that china is the greatest superpower in the world, but do not take it out on the leader of the free world.

You guys don't know this, but China is vastly, vastly superior to the United States.

China is the undisputed number 1 super power, and the USA is no longer #1.

Our debt is going to implode soon, and China has all of our manufacturing jobs.

If the USA collapses, China will be ok, we will be boned.

Like i said GDP is unnecessary. People need jobs that produce wealth thats it. The united states was sold off for profits and control schemes. So the moral of the story is pick your own fruit.

kek

no, we need sanctions on Russia for maybe possibly "meddling" with our elections according to butthurt loser Democrats with absolutely no evidence

trump always calling out china on twitter. he really is a madman

the ironic thing is that while he calls them out on being all talk no action, all he can do to China is talk

did you miss Trump's tweet earlier calling out Russia for meddling in the election or something? Get with the program, friend.

Jimmy Carter trusted the chinks first and look what happened.

Can Trump start a fucking war already. All US presidents need to have their share of war-ing. All this waiting is getting to me man

the US has been at constant war for years. Even if Congress doesn't officially "declare" war, we've been fucking up the Middle East for over a decade

Chinks are very sneaky.
They will tell you "y-y-ye-yeah? yes we will do or stop this, no worries", and then they just ignore it.
"Islands? Ahh, ok"
>proceeds to build more islands.

Tariff the chinks, trade war now!

I genuinely do. Now fuck off, shekel-worshiper!

yes goyim, continual growth, record quarterly profits each successive quarter is great for my offshore holding/shell companies

Kick out all the chinks on student visas.

Trump is just trying to talk them into solving NK before sanctions are set. They obviously wont do this but It makes Trump look better in light of things.

this is pretty good b8
heres a (you)

SINK
THE
CHINKS

This
and I think he only gave them a chance to act, so the public could see that.

China sucks.

oh really are you smarter than donald trump

>over a decade

Try 40 years at this fucking point

Wow, what a rational and level-headed response. Too bad we don't have someone as smart and cool as you serving as president.

gotta say I'm loving all this front stabbing

Karate chop those sneaky chinks Trump

Nukes are exaggerated propaganda

Kim is calling the bluff and would require boots going through tunnels to pull them out

Japan taught the world how to resist oppression by force on Iwo Jima

>I'm the master of negotiation, I'll fix NK so fast!
>WWAAAAHHH people aren't doing what I tell them too

As long as Trump uses NK to keep the chinese menace at bay I'm ok with a NK conflict

Imagine the hell of a world that would be a chinese world

Pollution, death, lies, exploitation and corruption everywhere with 0 freedom

You fucking retard. The US Empire is in decline and can't afford to keep its troops in Korea much longer. There is a team behind that Twitter account. It isn't just Donald. They will eventually pull out of Korea under the guise of mutual political incentives for NK, America, SK, and China, and China will guide reunification of the peninsula.

Chinks don't talk like this. Even their degenerates on online forums put a bit more thought into their messages. People like YOU are the reason they are raping your country in every hole.

>death, lies, exploitation and corruption
>says the American
Kek. Ironically China has been far more peaceful than the US. They haven't tried to push their values on any other country since Deng, unlike the US who has fought a dozen wars and spent trillions on muh freedums.

NK launching ICBMs next to our allies, threatening South Korea talking about blowing the entire country into ruins, threatening the USA..
Guess that's it time to call it & pack up head home no point whatsoever in protecting our allies or ourselves..

You sure are smart & I guess you must be to go around calling people retards

The Western media tells you repeatedly that they're making threats that they never actually made. Btw, who have NK every invaded? Please provide me with a list.

Governments don't wage wars and conduct affairs with these grandiose threats. Don't even get worried about it. America is a war mongerer and they've always done it in relative silence. Right now, war is not in the interest of any developed nation on Earth. There simply will not be a war involved North Korea.

>America knows it can't afford to keep troops in Korea much longer
>Make a plan for pulling out and saving face
>Make NK look like evil war mongering dictatorship
>When the money finally runs out, tell the public that the country faces a tough choice
> "Go to war with these crazies, or pull out and let China deal with it"
>Bombard public with "they're about to bomb us!" propaganda for years
>Missile developments coordinated deliberately with state American economy
>NK becoming too dangerously powerful will supposedly "coincide" with America having to pull its troops out (secretly for economic reasons)
>"It's either this, or they swear they will nuke SK, and China says they can't allow it to happen! After much discussion between SK, NK, and China, we have agreed to pull out of Korea"
>China leads reunification, other countries donate tens of billions of dollars to help rebuild NK
>SK does not "absorb" the North, instead they find common ground
>The world will be a better place when the Chinese are in charge of it

>They haven't tried to push their values on any other country since Deng
Except Tibet, Hong Kong, and Taiwan of course.

And let's not forget that china is responsible for the Cambodian genocide which killed around 1/4 of the population.

inb4 t. Zhang

I'm a white Aussie who has been up for 27 hours, excuse my shitty writing quality atm.

Why are Aussies go dumb?

The choice was dumb or evil, I think you made the right choice honestly.

>Tibet, Hong Kong and Taiwan
Defending its sovereignity, whether this is just or not is another question. China is not responsible for the genocide, Pol Pot is.

Meanwhile in America just 20 years ago

>two wars in Afghanistan
>two wars in Iraq
>one in Libya
>one in Pakistan

And these are wars. Not attempts to push values. China has fought one war in Mali as of 2000, part of an international coalition. America has military bases all over the planet, more nukes than anyone, regularly spies on its own citizens and other countries, fights wars thousands of kilometers from its borders in the name of self defense, regularly trains and arms foreign insurgents and spends more on their militiary than the next five top spenders despite having no real threat to it. But China is the evil one.

>China is not responsible for the genocide, Pol Pot is.
No, china killed millions of its own people and pol pot, a maoist, just followed suit.

>But China is the evil one.
Absolutely, who censors the internet and crushes free assembly like the Falun Gong.

SINK THE CHINKS

Vietnam is that you.

Does this orange manbaby expect China to genocide the norks? How fucking stupid is he.

The (((Western internet))) is also censored, just with less advanced tactics. But the exact same intent is there.

At least in the US we have freedom of speech so we can post whatever we want online, in china they don't have that right.

that doesn't make any fucking sense.

go sleep chankoro

Trump has only been in office 6 months. By year 6 he will have a super majority party, start the war to end all wars with Iran. He will then get 4 more years and die in office in the third term.

Iran has outlived its usefulness because the threat of communism is gone so we don't need islam to insulate the country anymore. Nobody would be happier to help remove ayatollah than Saudi Arabia.

Shut up cunt.

Go look in the Outbacks of your country for secret bunkers and facilities, I bet they Emus will find it first.

Look up Johnny Chung