NK tests ICBM for a second time in one month

>NK tests ICBM for a second time in one month
>Claims it can hit most of US
It's only a matter of time before they fit a nuke warhead on it. Is Drumpf going to actually do something about Kim or is he going to fold like he did on the wall and trade with China? I'm betting on the latter.
youtu.be/Dfn3VOtbXgg
youtu.be/xZVIbYiWAHE

>It wont happen!

How is he going to prove this? I am so tired of words and warnings.

Why are americans shilling for war with NK so much ?

I hear they have a lot of rare earth deposits but can't think of anything else

>Why are americans shilling for war with NK so much ?

>NK repeatedly threatens and provokes us
>somehow we're the war shills

nice logic there Muhammed

>this one communist country with nuclear capabilities keeps threatening to attack
>hey let's tell them they can't do that
>WTF AMERICANS WHY ARE YOU SO NEOCON KIKES OMG GO DIE FOR ISRAEL

What argument is there even against minor countries having nukes as long as they mostly develop the technology on their own? Why are military powerhouses allowed but tiny countries at a real threat of being attacked forbidden?

Their tech is clearly shit though, do you really think they're going to nuke NYC, on top of knowing that it would be their desth sentence ?

They can't even reach japan consistently

You say they're threatening you but I'm not seeing it

it will be the start of ww3.

kys faggot shills. president trump is about to clean up the mess you faggots made. and no, you're not welcome, faggots.

S

>You say they're threatening you but I'm not seeing it

But they literally are. Doesn't matter if they can act on it, we look weak if we don't respond.

>What argument is there even against minor countries having nukes as long as they mostly develop the technology on their own?
Do you know what nuclear blackmail is?

Oh look a /ptg/ mouthbreater, how cute

u left out the part where we attacked them first like 50 years ago

Are you retarded? Every country with nuclear weapons capability brings us that much closer to extinction.

We should've bombed them into the stone age from the moment they even expressed interest in it. Frankly, I think Trump is being way to nice with them.

We cannot tolerate nuclear proliferation. At the very least it will be the end of American supremacy, possibly leading to nuclear wars all over the world.

>How is he going to prove this?
He'll let you know if a Nork nuclear weapon ever reaches the US.

Not really, nobody cares about NK, they're a pain in the ass for SK and a nuisance for Japan. They even become a minor annoyance for China. You could wipe the country of the map overnight and other than fake public outrage from a bunch of cucks nothing would happen.

You left out the part where communism was a totalitarian ideology forced on the Korean people by Russian and Chinese imperialists.

kek, if I wake up to NK nuking murrica one day my sides will leave for orbit

It's completely rational to prepare for a war against NK. They're the only country that's actively trying to get a hold of long-range nuclear capabilities and flaunt their willingness to use them on US targets on a daily basis.

You'd have to be completely irresponsible to just let this happen.

>other than fake public outrage from a bunch of cucks nothing would happen.

Except every major city in SK being obliterated and Japan nuked.

God you're a fucking idiot.

>It's only a matter of time before they fit a nuke warhead on it.

It takes more than that. The Norks haven't proven that the warhead(s) won't burn up during re-entry, that their guidance systems to target are accurate, and that the nuclear trigger works reliably.

>North Korea
>A country who's movie streaming service is called ManBang

They're going to nuke me? Sure thing brah.

>Claims it can hit most of US
Yes and that claim comes directly from KJU which surely is a valid source. Heh.
It started to fall apart miles upon miles from northern Japan. What makes you think their missiles can reach US mainland, which is a whole ocean away?

It doesn't fucking matter. Them trying to build missiles which can reach us is bad enough to fucking kill them all.

Its funny how burgers eat up that the tetsts are made with NK material and Kimmi is not doing the testing of chinese tech.

Just fuck Beijing by secretly transferring mid-range missiles and working warheads to Taiwan.

And let Japan and S. Korea walk away from the NPT like the Norks did.

Beijing will fucking flip having three nuclear-armed adversaries. Reap what you sow, China.

Except we really aren't. NK has gotten to where they are because the kikes who run our foreign policy don't really care. They make noise about NK and Iran but their little Jew hearts aren't really in it. If Yahweh had promsed the Korean peninsula to the Chose, then you'd never stop hearing about how KJU was the worst person ever to live and he must be replaced for the good of humanity-- and all the rest of the shit.

I'm so sick of this warmongering. NK only wants to be taken seriously as a nuclear superpower, there's no reason to believe they will ever actually strike us. There's a much bigger risk in invading as opposed to just letting them develop their program.

And? That was their fucking problem, not ours.

Sure, they've pushed us back to the one yard line but they haven't proven they can score a touchdown. Nothing to worry about...
You haven't been paying attention, clearly. All major powers in the region were able to track the trajectory of their recent ICBM launches. Hwasong-14 has the range.

Yeah I agree. There's no reason to just sit around and wait for them to create enough nuclear missiles to deter an attack as best as they can and most likely blow up several countries before being stopped.
North korea promotes communism, they are a puppet of China. Just like South korea is a puppet of the US. Fuck them.

>people supporting jew puppet Trump over DPRK

watch and learn, desperate faggot.

>Jong Un launches missile; missile hits Chicago
>nothing of value is lost and the 13% figure just got a nice haircut
>China responds because they fear the grand master of 5-dimensional underwater backwards backgammon by cutting off all supply lines further isolating N. Korea until it is kill
>US Army base is no longer needed
>Johnny, the recovering "Patriot", comes marching home to don the Nationalist ball cap and focus on the domestic enemies
>profit.

Join the (((world bank))) or die