Multiple Reports of Large Numbers of US Military Aircraft Heading for North Korea

B1 Bombers are on the way to North Korea from Andersen AFB. This could be it lads

twitter.com/Mark_swl/status/891395597810499584

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/asia_pacific/as-north-korea-intensifies-its-missile-program-the-us-opens-an-11-billion-base-in-south-korea/2017/07/28/a155e34c-70b1-11e7-8c17-533c52b2f014_story.html
archive.is/JbDaJ
youtube.com/watch?v=HpPUUWp5sO4
twitter.com/CivMilAir/status/891451635783917568
youtube.com/watch?v=l3xP1X3tDsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be burger
>fight for the juice

OY

They can play these games with quasi-countries like Canada. Play these games with a powerhouse and get shitty results. These zips are fucked.

inb4 it's literally nothing

>non-nuclear bombers
Bullshit happening. Probably headed to Kunsan for the live fire exercise.

NK will never happen. The US will bomb Canada before NK.

believe

F

i wanna be leaf

Lad, what's going on over there? Is it business as usual or do people actually talk about these tests/freak out?

Hopefully

US is just going to test NK and try to find an excuse to bomb it.

At the moment, they're currently a sovereign country and are within all rights supplied by the UN to perform their own missile testing.

I've been up 2 nights in a row. If korean war mk.II start tonite I will die from no sleep because i'm not watching replays of that shit

THIS IS IT BOYOS HIT THE DIRT NUKES DROPPING AAAAHHHHH

My buddy is in Guam, he said rumor is the attack be begin at any minute

B-1s cannot nuke. Had the PALs removed in 1995.

KC-10s are still at Selfridge (always one of the first to go during combat operations).

It was fun boys

I'm pretty sure launching missiles into Japan's territorial waters is a violation of international law

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/asia_pacific/as-north-korea-intensifies-its-missile-program-the-us-opens-an-11-billion-base-in-south-korea/2017/07/28/a155e34c-70b1-11e7-8c17-533c52b2f014_story.html

not to be a boner killer

You forgot to archive it archive.is/JbDaJ

bullshit they just invented new nukes that are designed for them
They could literally fly over NK right now and glass the whole country with one jet

>callsign: [Feel]

Read a rumor that a top official will taken down soon and to get out of the stock market by the 7th of Aug? !! Bad haircut dude came to my thought. We will See i guess.

They got reassigned to GSC in 2015 didn't they?

>they're currently a sovereign country and are within all rights supplied by the UN to perform their own missile testing.

fucking this

Thank you Norway Bro

Can't wait for the draft

Honestly, we could bomb North Korea with little consequence. The only country with any merit siding with them is China, and China knows that the USA is too great an economic superpower to be worth fighting. Besides that, we're China's most frequent customer.

It will just be a fly-by "show of force", and they will turn back around and go home.

However, it really will happen. But not before all the logistically needed assets are in place. Expect it before winter.

Our fleet will show up. Trump will step out.

"Did you say something? Funny, 'cause... it almost sounded like you were talking shit. I know you weren't talking shit, right?"

If they don't bend the knee, the whole country gets ass-blasted. That's what.

Business as usual. U.S. military is not on any heightened sense of alert, and the SORKs aren't even thinking about the NORKs because shit like this happens all the time.

The B-1B no longer carries nuclear weapons; its nuclear capability was disabled by 1995 with the removal of nuclear arming and fuzing hardware.

Clinton had the PALs taken out.

The B61 Mark12 bombs are designed for F-15, F-16, F-18, and F-35 use. The upgrade was designed to stabilize and increase accuracy during a LABS maneuver from a small FIGHTER aircraft.

>bomb North Korea with little consequence.

that's not the issue dumb fuck. it's what the negotiations will be after re-unification.

I don't see why if they can be put on a f-16 they can be put on a b1

why aren't burgers subhuman again?

Lolol who said that?

their just delivering shitty payloads to the sorks.

not a happening moving on...

Not without a Permissive Action Link.

Fighters maintain a tactical role in frontline combat (where a B61 would more likely be used) that bombers don't. USAFE fighters all have PALs.

(Side note: I don't think we would take our only supersonic bomber out of nuclear service without having something in the Black Projects replacing it).

You don't have to be a genius to see that North Korea won't be on planet earth in 10 years.

kek

I'm ready for a HAPPENING boys

Well I don't think we would nuke NK either to be honest. But the b1 can still blow up an entire NK launch site

So a group of cows is called a herd
A group of dogs is a pack
A group of sheep a flock

A group of the works biggest turbopoofters is called the American Navy.

Der Ewige Jude.

The only people more delusional then a Nork, is a Sork. But from your flag I assume you know this already.

What is happening is very different this time though. Seoul is used to being blackmailed by the Norks with threats. The US is not, and will not tolerate becoming cucked like Seoul.

USAF KC-10 just took off from Japan

ctrl + c / ctrl + v

You fuckers should be nuked
youtube.com/watch?v=HpPUUWp5sO4

I think bombing Libya in 1986 is the last time we lead an attack with bombers (F-111s in this case) instead of cruise missiles. I know the SSGNs Michigan and Ohio are in the area, so... *shrugs*

Those digits holy shit

Okay guys, I am a strategic genius and I have a plan.

USA should just make a deal with Kim that North Korea will be allowed to exist. USA will leave South Korea permanently, but Kim will have to get rid of his ICBM program, and if he breaks that promise even once, he will be bombed to shit?

Find a flaw.

Moving those ships so close would blow the element of surprise right?

you "buddy" in Guam is full of shit, or your full of even more shit

no one is going to violate anyones NAP today

>MFW a nuke or two """get by""" US missile defenses and California is shrecked

>Find a flaw.
ALL OF IT

>implying the can't simply reinstall PALS
Fucking retard.

>>non-nuclear bombers
>Bullshit happening. Probably headed to Kunsan for the live fire exercise.

Probably bullshit happening but B1s can carry nukes.

>They could literally fly over NK right now and glass the whole country with one jet
He thinks NK is the size of Ireland. ONE JET!! HAHAAHAHAHAHA

There's no way the Norks have sonar good enough to detect an Ohio. Especially since Nork subs rarely leave coastal waters and the SSGNs could be hundreds of miles away.

>that filename
>those digits

I believe that would violate STARTII or another treaty.

It's better be happening

Jew free but still shit. That's the saddest part.

I disagree with the first part of your post. That being said Sup Forums is quick to jump on the Korea happening train every time any tiny thing happens. There is a different Korea happening thread literally every single day. I highly doubt this one will be different, and if it were I'm sure I would know more about it than you considering I work in a SCIF on USAG Yongsan.

Rip Dave.

>not reading the other anons

you actual fucking nigger, B1s had their PALs removed you bastard, no McNukes™ for the B1s

>Probably bullshit happening but B1s can carry nukes.

Replying to myself because I'm wrong. B1B hasn't been nuclear armed since 1995.

US Military aircraft now leaving Japan

twitter.com/CivMilAir/status/891451635783917568

>be taco
>get deportd

Hope this happening delivers I haven't fapped in days and need some good book death

>rights supplied by the UN
globalist faggot. as if the UN actually matters.

It's a tanker

Nice and quiet in Seoul.

youtube.com/watch?v=l3xP1X3tDsg

Civy fag here. What is the meaning of acronym PAL? Thx

It would. Russians inspect all of our nuclear assets annually.

Saw that as well, it's probably going to meet them halfway to refuel. I'd watch that plane for sure and see what it does.

So you haven't noticed the large increase in military exercises in PACOM? If you are trying to do a quiet build up, the way to do it is hold a lot of exercises, and forget to take your equipment back home when the exercises are over. It's happening, but not today.

The ROK marines are a pretty solid bunch. I can understand why you don't know how cucked the average Sorks are.

i hope shit pops off already i know its gonna pop off this winter, its so obvious a economic collapse and a huge war is gonna happen

Permissive Action Link. Basically the unit that arms the warheads by a special code from the military.

You were misled.

They can be renuked within a day.

Cool. I can't wait to see Best Korea in flames. I hope it triggers (((TRS))) shills

Gone from radar now, but looked like heading outwards, 65.2°.

>Presumably you love a powerhouse nation
>cant give the rights of warfare to all humans because you might lose

You shit

Either went out of range of a receiver or it shut its transponders off when it cleared civilian traffic routes.

Thank you!

that plane is gonna do something. kinda thinking if the plane turns its transmitter off its go time right?

This is it lads

it also could mean they went out of range, especially since you're all looking at 3rd party radar sites not a real radar

You're welcome. Remember to set all discriminator circuits to the CRM-114.

>OPE
>P
>E

Please buddy we all know you're just an english teacher larping as a member of the military.

it's 9 am korean time, it isn't happening

Why does time matter?

I believe we are coming to a happening ultimately, but as you said not today. I don't believe this particular instance will be the straw that breaks the camels back. There should really just be a /NK/ general rather than 5 happening threads a day.

Korea has been a large part of my life ever since I married one in 2009 during my first Korea tour. I just don't share your views about them being more delusional than the NORKs, although I know the NORKs are fully aware that they are living shrouded in propaganda too.

I used to be quite good friends actually with a NK defector who is sort of well known named Hyeonseo Lee. She did an appearance on Ted talk. Her story is quite interesting, I urge anyone with interest in the topic to watch it.

>Norks launch 2nd ICBM
>Business as usual
kek