Why do Republicans hate this company so much...

Why do Republicans hate this company so much? Every Breitbart comment secion about them is how they're a bunch of liberals and snake oil salesmen

>Much subsidies

Yeah it's not like the oil companies are getting billions in subsides (370 billion to be exact)

>>Much subsidies
>Yeah it's not like the oil companies are getting billions in subsides

You just completely destroyed your own argument. Do you like big oil?

im alright with the gov giving them subsides. either musk is a great snakeoil man, or he's actually working to develop batteries and space tech that our government will be able to use when it's fully developed. It's basically outsourcing our tech-research/dev to a domestic company.

nod his badderis

OP thinks that republicans are big corp allies. he reads too much reddit (aka normie tumblr)

I meant muh subsidies

>Do you like big oil?
Thats not an argument either.
Big oil is bad because they fuck the planet AND get government subsidies for it.
Tesla is trying to look for more sustainable energy solutions. Basically an investment in the future.

I just think that rechargable batteries are a pretty big step that needs to be taken for military/space. and that making a company research it, instead of a government agency is more efficent. tho if musk keeps getting unlimited grants, he loses a good deal of incentive to actually produce, so i see the arguement.

1. Their business model is "suckle at the government teat, using apocalyptic sci fi as the rationale."
2. Not only do they want the government to give them free money, but they want the government to step in and halt scientific development in AI fields they don't like, cuz muh sci fi apocalypse!
3. Meanwhile, they want AI electric cars, and they will want this to be the only option. You won't own your AI car, either. They will have short distances, spy on you for the corporation and the government, and can be taken control of at any time to detain you or kill you (for the greater good, say).

So yeah, they're totally corrupt and evil.

>Tesla is trying to look for more sustainable energy solutions.
They are not, because there is none. The electric cars will run off coal power plants.

>republicans are big corp allies.
>implying its not true
Wew

>The electric cars
Im not talking about the electric cars.
Although power plants dont have to run on coal either

Breitbart is filled with bait articles for low Americans from Texas, Carolina, Mississippi, and other red neck states. It's where they can to complain, spew conspiracy theories, and moralize to make themselves feel better. Don't expect any serious news there.

My beef with tesla is that their MO is to fix all problems by throwing money at them. It really isn't a viable strategy in any arena.

Low IQ Americans*

Musk seems to me a 9gag hype tier conman.
>Electric Cars wow
>No unique tech that could keep Big Car from replicating and devouring Tesla
>...
>HYPERLOOP
>Sheit, still need monie
>Mars! That dead, red planet is important now!
>Normies cream their pants. Non binary attention whores sign up in droves to sacrifice empty life on one way ticket that will never happen, because once it comes time to deliver, Musk will be pitching AI.
It's just one big hype after another.

>coal power plants
coal is fucking third world power source
i cant fucking believe you americans are wasting your time with this shit

tell those fucking coal miners to go dig something actually useful

I'm the biggest neo-Con and I love Tesla.

Tesla is the apex Trump voter's vehicle

>Although power plants dont have to run on coal either

Green energy is a scam. Its important for you to accept it.

Exactly how many hundreds of billions of dollars and decades of research will it take for you to admit that throwing more money into the sea in the hopes of finding an undiscovered miracle energy source won't work?

My guess is "all of them"

Says the third world country.
what's your favorite then?

I don't know why they hate Musk so much, he's scored technical breakthroughs. He has the only working autopilot.

If I were in the market for a new car I would probably get on the list for a new Model 3. I could charge it every night in my garage and never go to a gas station in all local use. And let the car drive itself.

The car loses $$$ thousands for ever car produced. If it wasnt government subsidized it would be edsel and Delorian combined. You ever run a business in the red and do it for years?

Aren't you so sad we exited the Paris climate agreement and can burn our own coal rather than having to sell it to you?

Put $1,000 down for a model 3 and voted for Trump. Checkmate.

It's a subsidies and tax credit magnet.

$0.03 Tesla credits has been deposited into your account

Because Tesla gets special "OKs" from the government, which fucks up capitalism for the rest of the companies.

I'm not a Republican, but I do walk rather than drive.

What I notice is that the houses with Tesla cars and flashy light chargers are typically rich old white women mixed in with other expensive cars. Some of them even have Israeli flags draped around the house, or maybe a son or daughter trying to sell off an old 944 or a BMW or whatever.

Then there are the modest and practical Jews.

T for Tavistock

They first made profits by selling emission credits to other automobile firms who didn't make eco-friendly cars. That shit makes a bigger profit in blue states like California.

They sued the government for gib-me-dats.

They are a high level welfare queen during the Obama admin.

Tesla's "gigafactory" is just shitting out vast quantities of 18650-like cells with well known lithium ion chemistry. This isn't groundbreaking research.

All tesla charging stations run off solar power

They hate science, progress and logic. They view actual smart people as "elitist".

Republicans are white niggers.

>republicans are white niggers
Second

Here, this is for you. Enjoy.

Solar is the ultimate in non renewable, environment destroying power.

>Tesla gets tax breaks!
>entire US auto industry died in 2008 and had to be nationalized to save it

I'm not sure why the alt-right hates a successful American businessman other than just hating any kind of green technology, or just generally being a Luddite. 30 years of anti-environment propaganda by oil companies has worked to the point where anything that pollutes less (which is debatable re: electric cars) is inherently bad.

Yeah, they could be nuclear, but the left hates those.

This is for you Cleetus. A depiction of what happened near the beginning of life on earth (according to most Americans).

>Elon Musk is a liberal

>Solar is the ultimate in non renewable, environment destroying power.
What?

Only the because the initial investment and construction relies on fossil fuel. So basically, you have no argument against solar power.

Because Tesla fags are so fucking goddamn annoying. Regular cars are still the norm not because of oil companies, but because you can transport that gas easily and readily anywhere even in the wilderness or far away from anyone. You can't do that with electroshit cars because they need a special "recharging station". Gas as a fuel however can be transported over long distances and used in an internal combustion engine very easily. That and also early car companies didn't rely on government subsidies to start with you retarded libcuck faggots

It is when you take those cells and use them to power an electric car outputting zero emissions. Do you have any idea how much that fucks with oil company profits?

A metric fuckton.

Hahaha you called me Cletus. Like I'm from the American South or something. I get it. Very nice.

>using a departure from principle in one instance as precedent for a second

Most of the charging will probably be done at home. No idea how these charging stations are going to be viable.

>OP thinks that republicans are big corp allies.

Are they not?

>That and also early car companies didn't rely on government subsidies to start with you retarded libcuck faggots

Consider this: Without the 2008 bailouts, Tesla would be the only US automaker.

>Green energy is a scam.
It isnt. There are methods that work right now (solar, hydro, wind) and will continue getting more efficient over time.

They won't be like I said herethat no one has refuted yet, recharging stations don't take into the account people just living off the grid or away from other, so libcucks and faggot tesla homos have no answer for the freedom of man. Tesla cucks all want us to be connected to some shitty grid

Spot on great posts. Double kek

Besides, you know, Ford.
Thanks for the analysis Reddit.

Are you libcucks seriously this fucking retarded?

Overvalued

Also consider this, Ford and other companies didn't start off on government subsidies. So your argument is null and void libcuck

Charge it at home.
Soon it will be just as common as regular gas stations and eventually gas will be obsolete.
Not sure how the fuck you even play liberalism into this issue.
Musk is far from liberal

Not sure how fucking retarded you are to think that electric cells have any viable future

so make an argument instead of spouting horseshit.
America is literally the only country in the world where sustainable energy is a party issue. It's fucking retarded.

>implying all repbulcians view the bibile as spken word rather than historical reasoning distilled in much the same way as tumbler SJWs view marvel characters.

fuck off back to california fag.

Oh, don't have any counter argument cuck boy? I didn't think so little bitch ass faggot. the US doesn't produce anywhere near enough electricity to accommodate electric powered cars you fucking dipshits. Jesus christ how fucking retarded are you homos. Electric cells are NOT the future of transportation. Americans desire a fuel source that's easy to handle and easy to transport and electricity isn't it l;little baby cuck boy

I don't hate tesla at all.i just don't want to subsidize thesw5 faggots anymore. Pay for your own shit

>doesnt make an argument or explain his reasoning
>gets called out on it

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE Electric cells are NOT the future of transportation.
>I still dont understand that it works on solar energy that will only become more popular with time REEEEEEE
pathetic

>soon it will just be as common as regular gas stations.

You stupid faggot.

You're disregarding the billions of people who rely on RELIABLE energy to sustain their daily needs.

You ignore the millions and millions of people who can't afford to go witout power in the night for fear of freezing to death or fear of overheating to death.

Fossil fuels are sustainable and reliable energy

Wind and solar are UNRELIABLE and RETARDEDLY EXPENSIVE.

So unless you want ot come to my country and provide me with safeguards against your stupid useless technolgy that doesnt' work for 12 hours a day then go ahead.

Until then. I'll stick with petrol that works 100% of the time without incident and on demand.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING IMAGINARY ENERGY DREAMER.

Tbh most American cars are fucking garbage

>energy that will only become more popular with time REEEEEEE

Not with today's terrible solar efficiency

>desu you're gay and suck dicks.

t.ram 2500

A lot of you do. More than any other Western nation. The idea that the bible should be taught literally in school is an actual serious national topic.

You sound like a horse carriage business owner.

>You ignore the millions and millions of people who can't afford to go witout power in the night for fear of freezing to death or fear of overheating to death.
Kek. What the fuck does that have to do with cars? And hydro is just as reliable as any other source of energy. Solar will be just as reliable with time the more we can store it.
>RETARDEDLY EXPENSIVE.
The fact that its basically free energy offsets any costs.

The Bible is a legitimate work of art

You do seem to forget oil was $100+ for years, it can happen again. That would out price many, again, especially in third world countries.

But some countries are getting strict and actually aiming for complete ban on gas powered cars and trucks.

>Solar is the ultimate in non renewable
>Solar
>Non-renewable

Are u fucking retarded?

>storing solar
>storing energy is esay and cheap and reliable

Pls go back fo 9th year physicis son. you lacka a clear understanding of energy dynamics.

not against hydro by the way or even nuclear
in fact. nuclear is the way of the future.

Sure, I'll give you that. Teaching it literally as the word of God is not, however.

solar kills more people than coal you fucking imbecilic mouth breather.

Replying to the wrong guy autist

Provide an actual argument with statistics or gtfo autist

What does that have to do with Solar being non-renewable?

And the materials mined for making batteries aren't ravaging the planet as well....

it was the constant laying (about global warming, the non-economic statue of their solar cell and back stabbing their share holders (by pure fraud, their common share was supposed to be limited number... later on they changed that to unlimited)
The Tesla company + Facebook should worth 1/10 what it worth right now

Remember, facebook's data is filled with lies (Jewish dirty lies)

>planning your trip around a fucking charging station that isn't prominent

electric cars are a liability, not an asset.

>go on trip

>shit, my car is almost empty

>fuck, no charge station within 100 miles

>guess im fucked

This. That's the job for the Koran.

That is the nature of early adoption. Computers were once the size of buildings. Completely impractical for the majority of the population.

Is that a very subtle form of the brits are all Muslims meme?

Overpriced meme cars that get over hyped I wonder why people hate tesla

How much more subtle can you get?

>has the power to drill oil transport it and refine it
>no power for electric
Ok

No, because it involves catastrophic environmental damage.

Maybe because for what have read electric cars are a scams they are not green in fact could be worse than normal cars and the business model depends on subsidies so in the end the whole thing is a big scam

The hate is more for Musk and by more I mean all. His business model is taxpayer funding, but it's ok because he's "selflessly saving the earth" .

Personally I'm indifferent towards him but I sure as hell don't buy into his le tony stark cult.

They play on the fact that they are "greener" and better for the environment when they really arent.

plus every time Im driving behind one of these fucking things, they're go slow as fuck.