Globalism is killing job-

*SIPS TEA*

kikes run insurance companies and offer lower rates to employers if all employees are drug tested.
all it does is weed out weed smokers. the real problematic drugs are still used heavily by laborers
also
>she
women have no business running businesses

Who the fuck holds a welding lead like that?

The majority of people who fail drug tests fail them thanks to prescription painkillers

Blame the pharma kikes

>need workers
>only want to pay shit wages
>wonder why can't get any quality applicants
Fuck that shit. If they offered decent pay no end of good candidates. They want good workers but want to pay them 8 bucks an hour. Fuck you.

> all it does is weed out weed smokers.
You mean the drug that Jews constantly push?

Nah first poster was right. Even the gov has had to drop marijuana from the drug test in a few fields because they cant find qualified applicants. These are mostly tech related fields but the issue must be addressed. Technology could solve this problem if we can develop a reasonable test that is affordable and able to tell when last used or if "currently" high or whatever.

>ablublublu
>i cant find good applicants

fucking niggers talk shit again
idk to how many job interviews i went and they all had some retarded demands
>hey user, we have so many refugees, we need someone who does speak arabic or turkish for our urban planning office
>why would you? no refugee would ever buy land here and build a house - therefore he has no interest in urban planning laws here - because he is a refugee with no money
>n-n-no, you dont understand, we are m-m-multi cultural now, w-w-we need somenody urgendly w-who speaks...
>okay, bye

>hello user, nice application, do you play football?
>not professional.
>oh, too bad! we are searching for someone who is an excellent goalkeeper. your papers dont really matter, we only need someone who can play football for our team. thank you for your time
>okay...

every single time such retarded demands

THC is in the bloodstream for weeks after usage, that's why it's so easy to detect.

A really unorthodox idea would be if the government somehow convinced narcos to contaminate their harder drugs with THC. This way, anyone with THC in their blood has either used harder drugs or used marijuana. Either way he can be fired.

Get rid of affirmative action quotas (implicit and explicit ones) and those jobs would be gone in a heartbeat.

You're not exactly right, it's not active thc in the blood it's the byproduct of your body breaking down thc into thc-a that stays in your blood. It's an inert molecule

>dont raise the minimum wage
>dont pay shit wages

Make up your mind Sup Forums

No, no, no.

Listen, you have no idea how many jobs I've heard and applied to that tell me that I'm the first one to pass the drug test.

Most of these idiots who smoke weed, do drugs, are millenials like me or Generation Z.

They can't get jobs, they fail the drug tests.

I was laughed at in high school for being a "loser" for not drinking alcohol, but now I am laughing at those TRUE losers for not being able to get jobs.

SUMMER IS HERE BOYS

>smoke a hit of weed four months ago
>company wants some of my hair for drug test
>if any THC is present whatsoever, I fail
>this test is precise enough to supposedly detect second hand smoke inhalation from months before
legalize it already. just fucking do it. I don't even want to ever smoke weed again, but I'd rather not shave all my body hair and wait months doing nothing to be able to have a chance at getting a job.
weed is a joke tier drug anyway. alcohol and cigs are 100x worse

No idiot, it's much deeper than that.

Put yourself in the position of a boss, not a wage cuck.

Would you want to hire a worker who smokes marijuana?

If you own a factory, that person could be a liability and get either himself or another employee injured.

We need drug-free people to operate heavy machinery, like Semi-Trucks etc.

>corporate propaganda outlet
>credible
Pick one and only one.

You have no right using that flag you shariable faggot. You just violated the NAP Nigger! You do not know what that flag fucking stands for you fucking globalist cock gargling faggot. It is a flag of independence, sovereignty, and freedom. You limpwristed gorge Soros loving cunt do not fuck with a libertarian take off the garden flag because you are a shameless sex slave of the kikes.

>Would you want to hire a worker who smokes marijuana?
as opposed to the alcoholics and coke heads I'm already employing and can never properly screen to see if they do such things? the trades are full of chain smokers, alcoholics, and coke heads. You think someone who smokes pot on the weekednds or after work or once in a blue moon is the problem?
k
enjoy your no new employees under the age of 25 for the next forever because ain't no young kids gunna give up the pot when it stays in your system for so fucking long that you might as well say fuck it and live at home forever

Where the fuck did this "sips tea" and "sweetie" shitposting start?

What jobs are these and how much are they paying? I'm guessing construction and shit wages. Most other jobs have no problem finding people who can pass a drug test.

shit wages for unskilled labor
good wages for shit that actually requires skill

its not that hard

I don't do drugs, so I'm curious:

How long does marijuana stay in your system for?

>twatter

These are for driving Tractor-Trailers.

UPS, as an example, pays top rate of $38 dollars an hour, and you have health and benefits.

Many drivers are easily pulling $110,000+ a year.

But they haven't been able to hire drivers, because they all are failing the Drug test.

P.S- You need a CDL Class A license with all endorsements.

Any job is a good job. You cant expect everybody to be a fucking engineer or doctor.
Everybody should be paid more.

Drunk welders

>contaminate their harder drugs with THC
Haha, what? This is the most out-of-left-field suggestion I've ever heard. You think you can convince ghetto runners to add additional, free drugs to a product that is already probably 50% baking powder? Also what does this accomplish, tougher crackdown on weed consumers? Because I feel like this would have 0 impact on any other drug.

The problem is that people don't just smoke it after work or on the weekends you nigger.

t. My room mate started out as "once in a blue moon" smoker and eventually he was doing 2L gravity bong hits before going to work where he carried a gun and drove 33k lbs armored cars

Everyone I know who smokes weed does it excessively and habitually.

>as opposed to the alcoholics and coke heads

No you fucking idiot pothead, as opposed to normal drug-free people with functioning brains.

And the street shitters and alcoholic spics are better? I don't buy it. Companies have been bullshitting for years to justify hiring foreigners to work for a fraction of American wages, even as we pushed all these kids into schools to spend 50k on the promise they'd have a nice high paying job afterward.
Nobody cared enough to bother asking whether anyone would hire them, they just pushed on with mass immigration and outsourcing while assuming it would never affect higher tier jobs. It is.

Well of course no one is sober, she's in fucking Ohio.

>Would you want to hire a worker who smokes marijuana?
Absolutely, but I work in a tech field and sit in a cozy office all day. I wouldn't care if my employees were high on the job desu, so long as the job was completed.

>We need drug-free people to operate heavy machinery, like Semi-Trucks etc.
Yeah, okay that's fair. Anything where you have a serious risk of harm you should be clear-headed. I don't get why it's okay that the truck driver can go home and get smashed off his ass on beer, but smoking a joint after work is wrong though.

for piss test? if heavy user (daily) month+. if occasional user, like a week or so. if you sweat a good bit and drink lots of water it gets out faster.
for hair test? it stays in your hair til you lose it. so you could smoke a single one hitter in January, and try to get a job next December and fail it due to still having that hair with THC in it. utter fucking bullshit. no way around it either, unless after each smoke session you wait a week, shave all your hair and never smoke again.
good luck getting kids to do that shit.
>The problem is that people don't just smoke it after work or on the weekends you nigger.
I did. I did that all throughout my job and college. I never did it before hand because I knew it would fuck up my ability to learn or preform my job at the best possible level.
Not all of us are dipshit 420 losers. I just like weed. I don't like being drunk, cigs are for retards, and anything harder is way to risky. Weed is literally the only drug for me. yet it's the easiest one to detect. bull
fuckin
shit

and I do agree that most weed smokers are dipshit degenerates. but not all of us.

Take away drug testing regulations. What the fuck? This is supposed to be the free market! You think the FoxConn factory workers are all sober? You've got to be out of your minds they are miserable of course they're not sober. And another thing, how are people suppose to get jobs if they can just take the path of least resistance and use welfare?

How about no.

>Weed is the only drug for me
>Easiest to detect
>Bullshit
Sounds like your beef is with chemistry bro.

>Not all of us are dipshit 420 losers. I just like weed. I don't like being drunk, cigs are for retards, and anything harder is way to risky. Weed is literally the only drug for me.
Spot on. I rarely if ever drank while growing up, I don't like being hungover and I find that cigs taste like shit. (Although I will smoke a cigar now and again for company functions) For me, after a long week a J is the perfect solution- not a beer.

>CNN

>get hired for my first job ever in my life (im 22)
>its a retarded pool attendant job
>8 hours a WEEK, doing nothing but making sure kids dont slide off the pool deck
>hiring manager says everyone that has this job also has another job
>should be simple as fuck
>quit weed for 2 weeks for the drug test
>even buy one of those walgreens home drug tests
>test negative
>shouldbegoodtogo.jpeg
>go take the actual drug test
>mfw they sent my piss to a government lab in Virginia to have it gas chromatography'd
>hiring manager literally doesnt even know if i pass or not until they mail her the results, i have to call the lab in virginia to find out
>i didnt pass because they found

Correct, it is driving down the wages because of the mass influx of people and I will be damned if I'm going to work a hard job for a shit wage when I can make more driving a forklift.

Lawyer up and sue them

>Clearly doesn't smoke weed and have industry experience.

In Australia there are drug overdoses on mine sites. My last site before I came home was Mt Keith West Australia cunts do heroin and legal fake weed.

I'll take a pot head over a dickhead coming off a week long meth binge. Meth is out and undetectable in your piss in a couple days. Marijuana can be over a month depending on how fat you are and how much you had.

I had to wait 2 months before I could pass a drug test becuase I smoke weed, every single person save for the knew I smoked it.

Worked at the place for 6 years now. Just legalize it and stop this silly shit.

>Drop acid instead
>Can still be tripping during a drug test but any LSD has already been metabolised and the quantity of metabolites is too small to detect.

I don't understand stoners, most of the subculture has psycadellic themes but weed is absolutely nothing like psycadellics and is a shittier drug that requires you to be careful about smelling of weed, and can be detected for months after.

>2017
>not being an alcoholic

It's because stoners are retarded.

>being a degenerate subhuman
Serves you right.

Wow it's almost like companies have the ability to pay more than minimum wage to retain skilled staff.

If you are medically prescribed a painkiller does that get you fired?

>mfw a meme flag has an opinion near me

This is fake, no fucking pool attendant job would ever require a drug test.

>work in industry with a bunch of other young guys
>have to get drug tested for security clearance
>me and the mormons at office are the only ones who dont smoke dank weeds (its legal now dude just smoke up XDDD)
>we all get clearances
>im now worth an extra 20-30k a year
>manager gives me 25k raise so I dont hop to a new job

h u e

Everyone has preferences, I find the taste of beer to be appaling, it smells like shit, it tastes like shit and it takes a whole pack to get drunk off of. If I want to relax and unwind with a beer, I'll smoke a J instead- to me it smells great, tastes great and it only takes one to get high from.

That being said, I don't oppose anyone drinking and none of my friends mind that I smoke instead, so it's all good here, but maybe that's a leafland thing.

>>manager gives me 25k raise so I dont hop to a new job
What fucking job gives a 25k raise?

>weedfags hating alcohol because it tastes yucky
No surprise there kiddo

No, the dip shit doesn't know what he's talking about. If you disclose your prescription it may affect their choice to hire you, but they won't "fail" a drug test if they know it's there and you have it legally.

Raising the minimum wage is still going to bring in shitty ass workers. A lot of these companies hire using temp services and they treat their employees like fucking garbage while paying shit wages. Operating like that, of course you're going to end up scraping the bottom of the barrel VERY soon.

Computer shit, dont worry about it.

I'll admit 25k is a bit high but I've gotten 20k raises previously.

Yeah it just seems a bit shit that it stays in your system for so long and that companies actually test for metabolites rather than active chemicals.

IM A DUMB NIGGER: THE POST

>Go to university
>Take out student loans to pay for it
>Apply for jobs
>"Sorry, we are not interested in hiring you at this time."
>Finally get someone who actually interviewed me to tell me why
>I have a shitty credit score
>Because I have tens of thousands of dollars in unsecured debt and no income

I don't even know what to do anymore, Sup Forums.

THE Job you won´t get

Some tastes good, I just don't really like beer. I guess the inverse could be said too:
>beerfags hating weed because it smells yucky

Sounds easy

This is absolutely the case. I worked a manufacturing job through a temp agency. I was paid less for the same work, Had to adhere to stricter standards, and was barred access to the on-site medical staff. They abuse temp workers knowing that the turnover will be high

>few sober applicants
CHRIST! GET THIS MAN SOME MEXICANS AND RUSSIANS ON WORK VISA'S STAT!

Glad you asked

Legalizing it wouldn't mean they're going to be hiring you.

>Live in rust belt
>Lose your job to mexicans, NAFTA, and globalism
>Deal with the day to day stress of providing for family or living life busting your balls trying to get work
>End up becoming an alcoholic to deal with the bullshit so you can easy the pain

You have no idea the shit those folks go through because you are too busy sipping tea on the internet like a smug fucking shill troll trying to sell us globalism on one-liner fake news headlines because being a sarcastic one-shot faggot liberal is really all you can do while posting from your iPhone in a Starbucks while you come from some middle class suburban home and probably smoke Antifa cock like a good little faggot.

Also,

>Ohio factory owner SAYS she can't find anyone
>Basically complaining to make it look like she can't find anyone and is forced to hire immigrants for pennies on the dollar
>Still won't pay immigrants legal Federal wages, benefits, or anything most US citizens would get due to them being illegal and not US citizens
>"Don't shame me, shame LAZY AMERICANS!! I AM GIVING DREAMERS JOBS! HURR DURR"
>Everything is going exactly according to keikaku while making maximum profit.

Business always want to maximize profits and minimize expenditure. This is just how they operate. If that means crying crocodlie tears to avoid hiring US citizens to hire literal indentured servants to work for them for pennies on the dollar, they will do it. If it weren't for child labor laws, they'd have them working as well.

Fuck off. Sage.

>offer job for $8.00/hr with shitty working conditions
>Bitch about the quality of applicants
>Tell the government that there is a shortage of qualified applicants, and that you need to import a bunch of shitskins with the H1B program
>Still get shit workers

sweetie posting is a leftist thing. I think some people on here use it ironically.

Why is she holding the hot part? And wtf if she soldering? And where the filler?

This. The thing is they can do other methods like oral swabs or blood test. The swabs tell if you have smoked within a certain time frame. The blood test is pretty self explanatory but both are more expensive.

I don't understand how the Comcast case was rejected where this gimp in wheel chair with a medical card gets drug tested working in a Comcast call center. He tells them beforehand "I have a medical marijuana card" they test him anyways and he fails. I don't see how it is any different than someone on a prescription for oxycodone or something. Right now business is just using the "its illegal federally" excuse but I really think it boils down to they don't want to shell out for a new testing system.

>tfw illegals make more than most Americans because "lol illegals no taxation"
>They also get welfare
>They also don't pay taxes

Yeah CNN is right Americans are just fat lazy drunks.

Now lets talk about how Russia is trying to ruin America and interfere with the elections

And this is why I loathe libertarians. If they had their way it would be like this x10000000.

There has to be more to this. I do uinderstand that they do credit checks in some lines of work but I also know that your student loans wont show up negatively unless you are in default. Sometimes student loans are a positive thing on your credit as fucking strange as that sounds. Maybe someone more knowledgeable can confirm this.

the rust belt is full of a bunch of lazy/entitled degenerates

Honestly, I'm glad young people are smoking weed.

I've learned to think like a Jew, more jobs available for me.

Keep smoking suckers.

>I'd rather not shave all my body hair and wait months doing nothing to be able to have a chance at getting a job
This is your punishment.

so i think one user mentioned it earlier, but the big thing most people are missing is the diversity hire. the government gives companies big tax breaks for hiring women and minorities. which fucks over the largest population base white males. its fucking retarded.
then companies start paying people less because the quality of service decreases because they stopped hiring the most qualified applicants for muh diversity. and then everything gets shipped overseas because the quality of work is shit in both places, but they pay mexicans and indians a quarter of what they pay in the US

You need you were supposed to quit more than a month prior you whiny idiot.

become a pirate and sail the seven seas
OR
[REDACTED FOR SECURITY REASONS]

>woman buys factory
>expects manual laborers to adhere to conduct standards of white-collar office workers
>shocked when she can't find "sober" workers

nope thats wrong. the credit beruas actually keep track of your debt and your revolving credit, so if you have like 10 grand in available credit(like in credit cards) and 40 grand in debt, they consider you high risk and lower your score

I fucking laughed hard and everyone stared at me thanks.

>farmer posts add like this
>"no one applied so we had to import some Filipinos."

Surprise niggers smoke weed ! Thanks liberals !

I smoke weed and I can outscore all of you in math exams.

>3 years experience

>minimum wage
>3 years experience

I could *literally* make more than this stocking shelves at Walmart and not have to deal with rats

Why stop at that? What about dangerous hobbies? What about driving a motorcycle? What about people who gamble? What about people who are into fast women?

Why doesn't your boss just control every single aspect of your life?

Does he decide what you eat too? Because you know, that could be unhealthy for you. Does he set your bed time as well? You know, can't work while tired.

> sometimes rodents get into the house, but only at night
Yeah
You may as well be screaming "whites and anyone in three degrees of a lawyer need not apply"

Sitting in the back of the double-wide telling grandma to go fuck herself as she bangs on the door for help.

While the smoke of opiods and crack fills the trailer.

These white niggers need a good beating.

lol dude FUCK our countrymen n sheeit lmao

this is me. I'm 26 and have rejected numerous jobs that drug test. You want me to do fucking hard ass manual labor like landscaping and dead tree removal for 8 hours a day(really 10 hours when you factor in driving and getting ready for work) and then once I'm exhausted and just went to relax on my time, I'm not even allowed to do what makes me happy and doesn't hurt anyone else. I worked with painters who would start popping brews at 2 pm with the boss and basically hated me because I didn't want to partake in that degeneracy yet if I were to smoke, I'm fucked. Fuck off with that noise.