Stop the African takeover of Europe

Brainstorm about how to take action and stop the takeover of europe by africans

Any good ideas about what to do?

voodoo like ebolachan. they are very superstitious

what's the green line?
people are going back to morocco?

Poison them all.

How did that boat thing work out, anyway?

Don't let them in. A double chain link fence with a soldier every km with an automatic rifle will absolutely stop the invasion.

>Any good ideas about what to do?
Have we tried right-wing death squads yet?

Make the people absolutely racist Eastern Europe tier, to the point were (((coexist))) becomes impossible.
Stop all Africa aid

Round em all up for some purging and go on the offensive.
>africa colonialism 2.0, now with more gas and drones.

Neutron bombing the entire mediterranean coast of Africa.

Balkan route is closed.

slavs are genetically the same, you want them to be self hating? (more than they already are)

>Kabongo
kek

Machine gun nests for the overland invaders, and naval bombardments for the seaborne.

You're welcome.

This is the gayest invasion in human history. They're literally being brought in. Why do you Eurofags even fucking have militaries?

And how are you going to accomplish that?

Will you start a movement to make political changes? All I see is people complaining about life here meanwhile their country gets raped, what are your plans to accomplish what you're suggesting?

Kill every nigger or anyone with even a drop of nigger blood.

And gas the kikes for good measure.

Just say no.
It's not hard. Tell them they have to go back.

Yes, you Euros; your prisons are fucking resorts; even if you did strike out; what is there to be afraid of if caught? Rapefugees probably can't even be properly identified if they were to hypothetically and totally as a joke turn up dead.

fix african countries
give them technology that will make them less dependent on foreign aid

This is how war maps used to be drawn.

enslave them

>Send BLM there to make them angry and divide them from the local populace
>Create your own branch of Islam that is tribal or excludes black people (Muhammad did call them Raisin Heads after all)
>Convert to Mormonism

see

Are you even trying?
This is a war

Glass the route in desert with nukes. Arrested NGOs trying to smuggle refugees to Europe and go after their sponsors.

>How do I stop punching myself? Please Sup Forums help me!

This is my opinion of Europe.

Awareness. Amass a campaign to spread the knowledge of the horrors and reality of the migration and world in general. A bit like pol does here with it's constant thread spam. Flood each medium with it, radio, internet, television, newspaper, street corners, etc. Even if people refuse to believe, the flood of information will cause doubts and distress which will appeal to their more conservative and rational sides. If it's a case of real world problems not being enough, then create more through illusion or at least draw them into a greater light.

Maybe then you can plan your full scale war.

Thaaank you...
Someone who uses his brain in a board like this. Beautiful!

The rest of the world already does.

African countries proceed to squander their technology, and when the few white locals inevitably start using it properly quickly move in to steal their produce under the flimsy excuse of 'liberation'

We need to meme Orban into President of EU. It's the best option.

I know. We could charter a ship and drive around in circles all day long below the coast of Zyprus. Yes? Gib me patronbux and let's do this!

We make them work in coal mines in france and belgium for minimum wage when they show up until they stop coming. Is what I wish for anyway

Start with death. Stop pussyfooting. Literal right wing death squads at night.

Looks good to me.

as an albanian I agree with this but please grecce why you so mean to us, you do know Albanian language came before you right, so why the hate?

>Any good ideas about what to do?

Once rescued, don't let them stay in Europe.
Build a refugee colony somewhere remote, keep them there, with both gender segregated, until their home country "stabilizes".

>somewhere remote
How about Australia? I mean, now that we arent sending our criminals there any longer...

I was thinking about places more like Svalbard or Greenland. There is no way to escape from those locations.

How about you instruct your military and/or police forces to begin rounding up any and all immigrants in your country who came there within the last 5 years from these shit holes and deport them?

Dumbies, it isnt where you are but who you are with. Invite all of Africa to Europe. Destroy the ports, bridges, abandoned ships before leaving for Africa. Europeans are dar more worthy of African Continent than Africans. Untapped resources, fertile farmland, untouched forests. Bring your beasts and plants with you, take over and make it ours. Europe is pretty depleted of natural resources.

no more welfare for immigrants. no more asylum immigration

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Let Israel get raped by the niggers and the kikes will stop pushing this agenda.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Sit back and laugh at how tables have turned. European dominance of Africa didnt last too long, wait your turn. Or, have some fucking babies.

I'm starting to think that I'm inside a matrix emulated reality where I'm forced to live in a nightmare of degeneracy, how could the efforts of my ancestors result in such a big pile of shit?

how do you know its older when there is no historical evidence about albania?
I should inform you that greek is the only ancient language still spoken today
We didnt hate albanians we invited them to greece gave them work and all albania does is screw greece either for italys or turkeys agenda

Plus north epirus is greek

Ferryboat i think