FUCKING

Biggest loser in political history

LOST

>WON
LOL NO

She DID win. 13 states.

WON

FPBP.

The funniest part is when the vote fraud investigation finds something like 4-6million illegal votes for hillary

WAS

Three lies and something that is irrelevant, you fags can do better than that can't you?

>commiefornia
>won most of the votes in the cities
>almost 70% of the vote there
>won popular vote
means nothing in a republic

CUNT.

LOST

you mean lost by 3 million points. It was her time but now it's Trump Time.

>Won

Uh no sweetie, that's not how the election process works

5 million illegal votes.

the FBI director was connected to her through his own family.

she even lost the support of queers like me.

Good job voting against your sexual preference interests fag

>SHE
Is a closet lesbian.

her voting base was so suppressed that she had three times the number of total voters in the precincts she won

HAS NO STYLE
SHE HAS NO GRACE
THIS PUPPET HAS A WRINKLY FACE

Donald Trump is the biggest supporter of gay rights we've had.

WikiLeaks showed conclusively that Hillary Clinton actually hates gay people.

and nice job on trying to browbeat me into supporting your cause by calling me a faggot. that's how I know Hillary really lost.

I think it's more that gays don't want millions of muzzies imported who want to kill gays.

>won

FPBP

gee it's almost like we don't want to fucking die.

Hillary Clinton allow the Muslim Brotherhood and Sisterhood access to her fucking internal ranks.

it was her State Department the gave Omar Mateen a pass when he was on the watch list.

it's her State Department that was coordinated with all those fucking Warlords in Afghanistan that had the predilection for raping little kids.

Wikileaks also show that she actually helped the drug companies to maintain high prices for HIV meds in America while making them low for African countries she forced gay people in America to subsidize African HIV meds.

you can take that homophobic bitch Hillary Clinton and put her in prison. maybe she can get some sodomy from her lesbian Dyke friends.

Sometime you just have to stand back in awe at just how brainwashed a person must be to believe it was rigged against Hillary.

She legitimately had the entire elite shilling for her. The entire MSM. The entire Whitehouse. The entire culture. The brainwashing of the masses on TV was so strong that they were flat out implying it would be politically incorrect to vote for anyone but her. Like we somehow just owed it to her and should just fall in line like a bunch of good little cucks and vote how we are told. Remember, Wikileaks PROVED that the DNC was rigged against Bernie Sanders and the ENTIRE cable news media IGNORED it or pretended that it wasn't actual proof. Julian Assange even stated that heI doesn't think it was rigged against Sanders, but rather he KNOWS it was rigged against him.

For a person to claim that Hillarys loss was the result of the establishment colluding against her, simple delusion is not enough. That's fucking "An alien goddess abducted me in my sleep and proved to me that 1+1 = magical unicorn divided by a moose" levels of extreme denial.

These people are living in an alternative reality. Trump won by pulling an absolute miracle against a corrupt establishment that was trying to push through a candidate that no wanted. Anyone who denies this is fundamentally deluded.

she had 50 of the most famous press reporters in the country at her house the night before she kicked off her campaign. she told them all they were going to be inside or secret insiders in her campaign.

if you can piss off a queer like me to the point that I buy a gun in support of my president how much support does your side really have? do you realize that every time I turn on the television and I see those and anTifa scum still protesting him that I want to pick up a pickaxe and pick their brains out.

each passing day I grow more and more hateful of your kind.

I used to be a pacifist and now I want most of the Liberals in this country put in actual fucking gas Chambers.

WUZ

Trump won because he did everything he could to piss off those dipshits commies in Hollywood.
The 3 million extra votes Clinton got in California are meaningless.

How many of those 3 million votes were non-dead people/citizens?
None?

the votes she got everywhere are meaningless. they found a fucking manufacturing line of fraudulent votes in Broward County. they were mass-producing them.

>Aleppo-man playing with Uno cards
kek

CANDIDATEZ