Does Sup Forums know how to recognize right wing extremism?

Does Sup Forums know how to recognize right wing extremism?

Other urls found in this thread:

crosstheline.co.uk/ctl
unlearnracism.ca/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you know how to spot left wing extremism?

Can someone tell me what all the right wing extremist hype is about in Britandia?

"protests"

You mean JUST extremism? Punish ALL of it you shit

>crosstheline.co.uk/ctl
what the fugg

This. Especially the """peaceful""" ones.

Brexit really didn't help uncuck them at all did it.

I'm watching this shitty interactive video thing right now.
This is like, directly against the Identitarians.

Sharia patrols are right wing extremist actions. What are they doing to stop it?

I just went to a "Youth Action" rally, killed a guy, and now my friends are shaming me in text messages

Remember to report your neighbour if you suspect he has any leanings or sympathies!

>implying the Identitarians would kill someone. Funny.

Based. Also your ID is Republigoyim Girl. 99 QT 4 lyyfe bitches reeeee

Wtf is this ive never even heard of a right wing extremist being a real thing. Its always left wing that does terror shit and antifa extreme violence stuff.

Kek what is this shit?

>Go out to a bar, somehow bad. Try to find someone at a protest, somehow bad. But don't worry, this "friend" from the "gym" "fights 4 r rights" apparently. Then, after going out for a third time, apparently, you end up filming a guy dying.

But you know what the best part is? More the a whopping 100 people have died in the last 5 years due to hate crime. I guess the Brits aren't counting the hate crimes committed by non-whites.

Honestly, this is just sad. How is this anything other then the government of the UK propagandizing not going out or being politically active?

>MEMES
>I DONT LIKE ARM CANNONS AT ALL REEEE

Shouldn't they be more worried about Islamic extremism? That line was already crossed awhile ago yet nothing is done.

How are people not openly threatening these faggots already?

Communist takeover.

Thanks aipac. The right. And right wing wars and zionism for greater israel. You think brownies blew up your towers or invade your countries of own will. Bibi is a dindu muffin who takes plenty of refugees. Isis guy has a yiddish accent. Kikes organise thru women. Isis is a fertility cult.
>why doesnt SA take them
Why should they

Still waiting to see some. Been a good while

>9/11 symbolism speaks of same fertility dynamic; the 144,000 is a thing; speaks of the same; most claim being clam diggers but are bi and a kike invented the term homo where the rest go; i guess in the 144,000

And while we're at it, don't forget to unlearn racism
unlearnracism.ca/
I never knew obedience and unlearning could be so progressive guys!

idk guys but I just reported this twitter account to the uk government for terrorism by targeting conservative individuals, disarming the populace, and systematically regulating speech to enforce the state's totalitarian regime.
I felt I owed it to my brit bros.

Isaiah 40:17. Unclean frog Satans will help ya

Post your geoflag so we all know it's you Abdul

Stay home like sanders next time where you wouldnt need to profess your love for beautiful jewish protocols

HAHAHAHA

>HAHAHAHAHAAVARA

>left wingers riot and burn things with such regularity that it's become expected at any large left wing gathering
>Muslims constantly pulling off double and triple digit death counts
>Right wingers are complaining about it on the internet
Clearly the right wing extremism is the one to focus on.

I love how the argument against being racist is that you'll go to jail. They've just completely dropped the pretense of morality.

You're free to say anything the government approves of!

Free speech!

The right ain't gonna sit on the Internet for much longer if government propaganda is now advocating that you snoop people's personalities for microindications that they're harboring illicit sympathies. I honestly do not know what the fuck they think this will cause but a decline in right wing violence it ain't.

Isn't Sharia law right wing?

Yes but they're brown so it's okay.
>unironically what most leftists think

I'm right wing and I extremley hate these fucks.

wouldn't secular islam be considered far right?

Was the guy white?

My friend failed out of art school.
I'm worried he may annex the Sudetenland.
#AppeasementWorks

You usually smell it before you see it.

We know how to recognise a shill tho

One day these weapons will be turned against our enemies and they will regret having built them.

who says (((they))) want a """decline""" in right wing violence?

Left wing terrorism is probably 1/1000th as common as right wing terrorism, its essentially irrelivant

It happens all the time, user...

I dont think that is true. Left wing rage got us weekends haha. Right wing rage gets like tax cuts for billionares or something. That isnt very good for the people. I have not seen a left wing terrorism attack since the IRA

I watched it, it went straight from attending some unspecified rally vaguely about "protecting our rights" ("our" being left vague) to a gang of thugs murdering someone in the street. No logical progression whatsoever.

I guess the people who made the video were too timid about accidentally redpilling viewers to show any kind of speaker at the rally or even present any ideological straw men to tear down.

Whatever a European says.

>UK tax money was spent on this
>nogs and arabs kill each other far more often than whites kill them
>lets blow a bunch of money on a campaign to shame white people more

What is going on?

R2-DINDU to the rescue

I'm a straight, white, Christian male. My existence is an example of far right extremism.

This is why no one takes these faggy brits seriously. Fucking cucks

reported to the adl

good goy