Black people are bad because they commit the most crimes per individuals

>Black people are bad because they commit the most crimes per individuals
>B-But Pittbulls are good dogs I swear

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaWXHeRWsNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pitbulls are nigger-tier.

just the same as with pitbulls, black people behaved well when they had good owners
unfortunately it is now illegal to own black people so they've all gone feral

You just don't understand the pure, ideological philosophy of chewing a stick and sho on and sho on.

>>B-But Pittbulls are good dogs I swear

Said no one ever.

They're the best, once you have one you'll never want another type of dog.

whats the difference between and pitbull and a bulldog

A dog's behavior is a perfect reflection of its master.

Just get a fuckin labrador

Pitbulls are a meme dog.

Any decent LGD breed could fucking destroy one of those mongrels.

Pitbulls are very easy to tame really...

usually i want the government to fuck off and not tell people what they can and cannot do (and by extension own). pitbulls are the exception. i am waiting for the day of the leash for these fucking monsters. pitbull holocaust cannot come soon enough.

>i am waiting for the day of the leash for these fucking monsters. pitbull holocaust cannot come soon enough.

Already is happening in Denver, Colorado....

>day of the leash

WEW U KELD MAH DOG THAT WAS ATACKING YOU ! ! !

dog bless colorado

Caucasian Shepard, lovely war hound.

Pit bull were decent dog once but they have long since been niggafied. Selective breeding is a powerful tool and has totally changed the temperament of the breed. There are outliers who's lineages have been relatively unsullied by the lines bred for dog fighting and selected for aggression but they are a a dwindling minority since they reproduce at a lower rate, in part because responsible dog owner are more likely to neuter.

A shit culture and a shit population creates shit people on a genetic level through selective stresses.

False equivalence.

The PC police doesn't come make excuses for the pit bull that just killed your daughter and force you to pay for him to live in a kennel for the rest of his life just so they can get more government money to keep him. Nor does it put out a bunch of TV shows where your daughter is encouraged to breed with a pit instead of a human and call you a racist for not liking it.

Also, and this is the big one, it is legal to execute a pit bull for a violent crime against a human.

>Caucasian Shepherd
It's a Tibetan Mastiff

Only white women get hung up on animals like that. In fact, kitschy animals have begun replacing white children in these final days of America.

Pitbulls are great for hunting. I prefer bulldogs myself, but a pitbull is good for those who want to start breeding a new dog.

>this thread again
>time.com/4514044/pit-bull-ban-canada-montreal/
nice vpn.

i had 2 of them before and they were ok i wouldnt get another one though because they both developed hip dysplasia

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaWXHeRWsNE

What about boxers?

>pic related she is my new doggo

funny I actually live in Montreal.

I was living in a trailer with a crackhead prostitute coal burner thief because it was my only refuge from homelessness.

Some shitskin gave her a pitbull much to my dismay. We tried to take care of it for several months inside this trailer. It would piss and shit on the floor daily. If we took it outside, it would get very aggressive and disobedient. It started chewing furniture and through walls.

I'm an animal lover, but I was brought to the point where I found myself with a belt in my hand beating the shit out of the dog almost daily.

This entire breed needs to be euthanized.

>i had 2 of them before and they were ok i wouldnt get another one though because they both developed hip dysplasia

But that is the best thing about owning a pitbull. If it gets sick it is really cheap and easy to cure it....

We can get rid of the pits when we get rid of all the niggers.

>We've posted this thread a thousand times over the last few years and we've gotten exceptionally good at it

Boxers are not pits, but they are very jittery and can be dangerous around small children because of the vast amounts of energy boxers have.

I have to agree with this. Pitbulls are angry, savage killers.
This being said, I grew up around the sweetest dog I've ever met, and he was a pitbull. The type of dog that would be considered a moose. He was probably mixed now that I think about it. He let you sleep on him and would love to play with stuffed animals.
He also would get scared whenever I played with my airsoft pistol, for some reason he just didn't like guns.
RIP Dougal, doggie cancer is a bitch.

pitbull delenda est

ugly

bump

Far more likely to injure someone by jumping all over them than by any sort of mauling.

They are good doggers, but dumb as a bag of hammers.

Literally no one says these two things together

He's a good dog

Most dog bites are Labs.

inB4 Black Labs

>implying that you know every single pitbull and that you know for a fact they are all dangerous
This post smells of beta male faggots with nigger tier IQ, if you must reply to the stupidity going on in this thread remember to sage

>implying that you know every single nigger and that you know for a fact they are all dangerous

Double digit IQ americans never stop to amuse me.

Their irrational fears keep them isolated in the echo chamber. Meanwhile they ignore the top 10 causes of death. Last time I checked there were no blacks on that list.