Theory:

Theory:

Debbie Wasserman Shultz took a pardon on or before July 22nd.

That's why Imran Awan fled. That's why she allowed people to access her computers last week (according to National Review).

DWS will testify to Hillary's crimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=brownstoning
c-span.org/video/?c4670969/mr-trey-gowdy-asking-brennan-unmasking
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pic related.

The pardons indirectly referenced were for Manafort and Mueller, as I understand it. Plausible theory though.

You don't take a pardon, it is given. Are you confusing taking a plea deal or accepting immunity for testimony with a pardon? If she was pardoned already then she could tell them all to fuck off.

Not a bad theory desu. I trust leafposters when it comes to these things too. They're shitposters but when it comes to predicting happenings they have a good track record.

this

So whats going on with DWS. Been of Sup Forums all damn week.

Doubt it

Problem with the DWS pardon theory is all the reports she's a nervous train wreck since the AWAN arrest.

That's what WHAnon said - but it doesn't make sense. It was misdirection.

we got the message to DWS that they were going to throw her under the bus

she's going to play ball and DNC will fall

Then she accepted a deal to get a pardon if she cooperates fully.

Which of course would make her terrified, because she's going to get Killaried.

She probably had to tell them everything she knew straight up (no waiting for testimony that might not come), and share all of her data, and then got a "ok keep cooperating and you'll get your pardon".

Then they just let her out with some instructions not to talk to people and now she's just bait for some hitman or some counter-intel operation and has no power whatsoever.

>be first black president
>be first president to go to jail
poetry

Checked

Also, were you working on these things before Seth Rich? Or did his murder drive you to it?

It sure is leaf in here.

When do you theorize this occurred? I mean the actual meetings or talks? Surely they word be closed door and personal, right? A meeting between DWS's attorneys and DOJ/FBI attempted in secret would have leaked, let alone an actual immunity agreement reached at said meeting.

Bingo.

DWS is fucked. The only question is whether she'll hang, or whether she'll get out of prison before she dies. That will depend on her level of cooperation.

DWS isn't high enough in the power hierarchy to get a pardon.

The thing with Jews is they can also get Israeli citizenship and flee there after all is said and done. Same thing is in the works with Anthony Weiner.

>implying they won't let her hang to save their sorry asses.
>implying she won't let them

taking the fall for some shit is still better than everyone in your family just mysteriously turning up dead.

a few of us (Rich included) figured out there was a lot of corruption at the DNC, openly.
I'm sure you guys are all aware how the DNC infiltrated a lot of the MSM or had insiders who were providing inside information and allowing them to control the narrative of the stories they put out, the interview they held, etc.
The other things we uncovered were large amounts of money being embezzled out of PACs and left over campaign funds into members bank accounts and businesses, not to mention the amount they washed through their charities. It's still happening they are just getting cleaner about how they do business now since it's becoming public knowledge.
Most of us have moved on to working at the West Wing or with the GOP, some of us are at Tech companies, but we were the ones who leaked emails, set up websites (DC Leaks) etc. There is no Russian story, it was pretty much all us. Rich was one of us.

Thanks for sharing user. Don't let yourself get Rich'd. If at any time you feel you're in danger go public.

Anyone who thinks people at the very top like Hitlery EVER pay for their crimes is utterly delusional

I'm working off the theory that between Weiners laptops, Hillary's emails, DNC Leaks, Comey's materials from his office, and Awan hard drives, every one of these motherless fucksacks are dead to rights provable guilty. If any want to sing, it may get years shaved but nobody gets immunity in this group.

This time may prove different, user. Trump is out for blood over 9/11.
Never underestimate the savage bloodlust of the God Emperor.

Where is DWS currently, I mean, has she actually been seen?
On Thursday I saw on twitter that there was a pile of action at palm beach airport. Normally that might not be weird but Trump was no where near FL.
It was just after Awan arrest was out but I never heard any "official" info and the tidbit faded away.

Any connection? DWS residence easiest from Palm Beach bc Miami is a shit hole of international-ness.

Pardons don't have to be public and can be conditional as part of a plea.

That neocon Zionist puppet won't do shit, no matter how many LARPing anons claim otherwise

>Dude don't you think we should bomb the UK?
>What the fuck? Why would you even think that? They're our allies, why would we bomb them?
>You Moron... You are Tweeting about It right Now... Clearly you are THINKING about It.

you have to go back

shitty larp go jump off a bridge you fucking faggot

from what I hear she's laying low and possibly working with the FBI. This is just rumors and speculation though.
Most of my contacts (myself included) no longer work for the DNC so we are limited on the amount of intel we get now to third party comments.

Does the same go for Anthony Wiener?

Do you think Hillary will ever see justice? I'm leaning towards no but she's old as fuck so any sort of legal situation would probably be enough to make her croak.

So if they were going to pin Seth's murder on her, then she wasn't really responsible for it? Who was?

You're a hero. (or a larp)

Thank you. (Or fuck off).

So are you part of of the group with Steve P ?

They need a high-ranking democrat to sing though. Liberals will never believe hard drives and emails. They will need a democrat who is reasonably credible to point the finger at Hillary and say "That woman told me to have Seth Rich killed" or something.

Bump for American heros

>DWS will testify to Hillary's crimes.

Don't hold your breath

Exactly. Pardons are used for totally different situations. This is not one of them.

Anyone they have enough evidence on will go to jail. The only way out is to beat the conviction or rat out someone else for a reduced sentence.

If there are any pardons, they're already given (i.e., Mueller, Manafort, possibly Comey).

You're confusing immunity with pardons.

Do you really think Dems/progs/libs are that discerning? I mean, just on the last 2 or 3 weeks we've seen the Left flip flop to support cops when it's a Somali Muslim, praise neocon war monger John McCain when he's voting to keep ACA, and support the Army when the issue of Transgender soldiers is tabled. They are rabid hypocrites. It's a sound theory, I'm not arguing against it, but I don't think it matters who it comes from.

So when does the ball drop and DNC house of cards come tumbling down?

Where are the shoop fags at?
Let's get this meme rolling asap

77 confirms.

It all comes tumbling down.
Checked and Keked

You think they would let Comey off after covering up for 9/11? That level of a deal in my eyes would only be acceptable to insure the entire scheme is exposed.

Electronic records will testify to HRCs crimes. I doubt any human beings will. And if any plan to, they probably won't make it to trial.

As much as lube complain about the cult following Trump has, HRC has one, too. They are intensely loyal, and they won't rat.

It's electronic records or bust for HRC.

jew masonry

They are emotional thinkers. If people get up on TV and sob and say "That mean lady hurt me", it will have a lot more effect than a stack of paper evidence.

Trump and Bannon know TV - they know you can't make people tune in to an explanation of your computer forensics. But you can make them tune in to watch the Mooch make DWS and Huma cry about their abuse while Hillary sits in chains behind them.

Seriously though, any case needs human witnesses. You need them to prove things like intent and context, and to prevent the allegation that "they faked the evidence".

Sure. Plenty of democrats will still not be convinced, but better evidence will help a lot.

>DWS will testify to Hillary's crimes.

If that's true, why is she still breathing?

Oh shit you can throw comey into this as well! He may have tried going rogue on PDJT and so

Someone already beat me to it (poorly)

I think Comey was trapped. I happen to know some people who have worked for him in the past. He really is a Boy Scout. He's also got an uncanny ability to save his skin.

Despite what you hear in the media, most of the FBI agents loved Comey and disliked Mueller. This is because Comey stood up for them, made some policy changes to make life easier for agents during reassignment, etc., and generally treated the agents with respect.

So if Comey had enough info to give Trump the victory he wants, and he was willing to exchange that info in return for a pardon for any past gunk he was trapped into doing, Trump would do it in a heartbeat.

this 1 better

(((Debbie wasserman schultz)))

Comey's testimony was less about Trump and more about calling out Bill and Loretta's collusion. That got it on public record and Mueller got the alley-oop to go after the Clintons. Comey knew damn well that the special prosecutor would be Bob, and he knew exactly what Bob needed to open the investigation to different avenues.

Is she still wearing her safety pin to show her love for fags,niggers and muslims?

She can resign and take off to tel aviv

I think so, too.

Mueller may be Deep State through and through, but the deep state is not a single entity and its members have varying levels of morality. I can see Mueller being pissed enough about what he's seen to want an opportunity to take down the completely amoral fucks like Brennan and Clapper. Brennan especially. That guy's a walking shirt bubble.

She won't be allowed out of the country. She is being watched very closely right now. Panicked people tend to do stupid, self-incriminating things.

"Shirt bubble"="shart bubble"

Fucking autocorrect.

Impeach Donald Trump doesn't know how to use ellipses.

Bump

This thread deserves more love if DNC Insider isnt LARPing

>I think Comey was trapped.

Do you think he was "brownstones"?

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=brownstoning

Holy shit - I just realized something else.

Imran Awan wasn't a spy.

He was the SPY HANDLER.

All these democrats were getting payments to work for a foreign country.

And Awan's job was to make sure they did their job...

Of course he's got an ability to save his own skin. He's a lawyer. Only man to be selected to head the FBI with zero prior law enforcement experience. I'm hearing you, though

bump

so when will they start arresting people

That response is a new level of retarded. I've noticed, especially with shills here, that reading comprehension is almost nonexistent. Was that intentional by the pedo elite?

Probably not. His previous work was with banking (HSBC). Think more along the lines of money laundering.

I liked it when he made the weasel face when he said the FBI were not weasels.

Next week.

the MSM got a leak that the president was talking about pardons and automatically assume he was talking about himself.

all i know is that twitter better call it #wassergate

Lets say this all goes down in a glorious collapse and HRC is arrested.

Now imagine the trail.
And they televised it, just like OJ.
Might be the most watched event in the history of mankind and the first televised hanging after she's found guilty. Politics is stranger than fiction, after all.

Next week, in game magazines.

He is a piece of rat shit

Have you ever watched Yuri Bezmenov's talks? Hard evidence won't convince leftists of shit. Bernie or someone would have to explain what's going on to them while crying or something?

GUCCI
U
C
C
I

Perhaps seeing their Prog masters shackled and driven before them will be the final acceptance of reality. Then again, maybe mass suicides will result from the psychological trauma of having to question everything they ever believed in. I will check out some vids.

Crop that face for a rare merchant

I agree that there are plenty that will not be convinced by any means.

But keep in mind, Trump's behavior and the actions of the media make him look guilty as fuck. I mean, it's not like people are crazy to think Trump is an idiot, if you're not paying that much attention.

In any case, if he's going to drain the swamp, it's more important that the draining has 100% CREDIBILITY and INTEGRITY than it is that every last swamp monster goes to jail. Otherwise it's civil war.

You do realize any pardon the president gives out is publicly known. They can't just hide that shit.

see

Use secure trips codes- two # signs instead of one and use a different password (since this one can be cracked in a few days if someone wants to mislead)

I want obama n clintons to have fatal accidents.

Look up Brennan's reaction to Gowdy asking if an Ambassador ever asked for unmaskings. He quite literally looks like he shits himself.

Noodles on suicided watch

>Brennan's reaction to Gowdy asking if an Ambassador ever asked for unmaskings

damn you weren't kidding
c-span.org/video/?c4670969/mr-trey-gowdy-asking-brennan-unmasking

The problem with your [entirely one sided] theory is Comey's public testimony. What were the ONLY two pieces of information that came out that were not previously known/confirmed?

1. He really did tell Trump 3 times that Trump himself wasn't under investigation

2. Loretta Lynch had interfered with an FBI investigation, ostensibly for political reasons

He also used interesting phraseology when talking about Lynch - "that wasn't a hill I was willing to die on". Maybe he meant nothing deeper than that, but Comey normally used precise language, not metaphors.

Lastly, the FBI doesn't grant immunity. It can't. Only the Justice Department can grant immunity. So all of those immunity deals that were handed out were from Lynch's organization, not Comey's.

Issa tried to get Comey to hint that the FBIs investigation was completely railroaded by the DoJ due to the immunity deals, but Comey didn't bite back then. But with Trump as president and Mueller as the special prosecutor, he was able to drop just enough hints that the real scandal was elsewhere.

I know people who know Comey. I doubt you do. It's possible...but unlikely. Anyway, the people I know speak highly of him. They are not political operatives and have no skin in the game for D.C. Just people who are commenting on what they think of him as a person.

It's easy to rip anyone apart by collecting facts and innuendo from the internet and not allowing that person to provide context or present another side. Maybe Comey is a complete piece of shit. Maybe not. I tend to give the people I know more weight than the context-less shit lists we all like to generate here.

I could be wrong, but even Trey Gowdy said that history is going to be kind to James Comey.

So I think there's more to it than your shit list.

He definitely greased his jeans on that one. What a snake

Exactly. Brennan is a complete waste of flesh.

I hope he gets fucking skinned alive. If I had to choose between him dangling from a rope and either HRC or Obama, I'd vote for Brennan.

Triple double. Don't think I've gotten that before.

Was just going to say this thread is lacking in gets...

Meh

she thinks she's hot shit don't she