Stop calling us Amerilards. We're trying to get healthy

Stop calling us Amerilards. We're trying to get healthy.

Other urls found in this thread:

gazettereview.com/2016/06/top-10-fattest-countries-in-world/
youtube.com/watch?v=qqgz-G5OqXM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ3lwiOfmoM
stateofobesity.org/disparities/blacks/
stateofobesity.org/hypertension/
youtube.com/watch?v=7EnWiGYT1g4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no we aren't

Ok Burger

We are a little, my bigmac shames me with stats now.

just eat less you fat fuck

Lol US whites are healthy. Obesity rates are from blacks and hispanics

Es ist schwer

fat fucking cunt go kill yourself you ugly mutt

I went for a jog today

start smoking

I shart

I've lost 15 pounds since I got pancreatitis. Would recommend.

If you aren't fat then this shouldn't bother you. Fatty.

Wie kann das mir helfen?

last I checked, Nauru had the highest obesity rate.

you eat less if you smoke, at least i do, since i started smoking i lost close to 50 pounds.

Is that a Abo or a Polynesian?

It's a Polynesian.

I'm not bud I had a giant roast beef sandwich, 4 cupcakes and 2 mountain dews today.

amerifats

Rolling down the street in order to justify eating 3 Big Macs is hardly exercise

At least we have food.

It's called cancer.

Don't post these Isleletts

Just don't eat so much sugar and treat soda as an occasional treat to be had once every now and then.

People eat so much processed garbage and sugar here. It's disgusting.

RATE MY BURGER YOU FAT AMERILARD

I eat all the junk food I want and I'm still skinny. God, I love my metabolism.

It looks like someone ejaculated on the lettuce and meat.

>I want to be healthy and eat less, so let's start using a drug that destroys every single system in my body and will probably give me a heart attack or one of any number of cancers.
I thought krauts were supposed to be smart?

Just be happy that Mexico is fatter than we are. We're making progress!
gazettereview.com/2016/06/top-10-fattest-countries-in-world/

Funny. I hardly know any fat people where I live.

How old are you?

stop drinking soda.
This makes already a huge difference, you dont even have to cut on unhealthy food. It is at least a big step into the right direction.

The key to losing weight is gaining muscle. For one, you burn calories lifting. Two, it boosts your metabolism at rest since more muscle mass = higher resting metabolic rate (muscle need energy to maintain). Third, muscles push stretch your body fat out so you look less fat.

Second, you need to cook at home. That way you can really monitor what you eat and cook healthy. You'll feel a lot better too as you will eat a lot of vegetables, fruits, nuts, healthy lean meat, etc.

Third, you need to do regular cardio, such as walking, swimming, biking, etc.

Those are the 3 keys if you want to be height-weight proportional and not obese.

Im loving it

That's cheese not cum.

>Rolling down the street
youtube.com/watch?v=qqgz-G5OqXM

Ive lost 30 pounds already, 30 more to go, wish me luck lads

>tomato bigger than the patty
of course it's made in Canada

You can do it user

Underage

Anyways you might want to curb that habbit before you hit your late teens to early 20s because your metabolism slows down around then.

probably a good idea.

MODS

i live in Colorado and we aren't really that fat. Tons of alcohol and drug related degeneracy to make up for it tho

Checked, it only gets easier. Good work user

I've dropped 20lbs since I stopped snacking on trash and stopped drinking soda

enjoy your b& m8

My nigga!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ3lwiOfmoM

try harder fatso

how many fosters have you had tonoight m8? be honest.

"All the junk food you want" is probably just naturally not too much for you
If you havent fucked your body, then your body will know when you should stop

Try actually counting your calories, youll probably find youre not eating this insane amount. If you were, youd be fat.

I can tell you that.. 0
No true Aussie drinks that shit, it is why we export it.

Americans aren't even that fat. Only 36.5 percent of the population is obese, and it's mostly blacks and Hispanics that are driving our obesity rate up. 48.1 percent of blacks are obese, and 42.5 percent of Hispanics are obese. Get rid of them and we fall in line with Europe.
Btw, Mexico has surpassed us in Obesity rates, and the UK isn't far behind us.

If true you need to start eating healthy now
Everything you do in your teens comes back at you 10x harder later in life

If you take care of yourself the rewards are immense, in terms of your long term health
If you let yourself go because your youth covers for you in the now, you will be fucked so fucking hard when you older. You will feel like the smelliest piece of shit that exists, your body will fail.

Amerilards

Us Japanese walk everywhere in Tokyo. It's like exercise except you don't need to put the time aside to do it!

>doesn't drink fosters
get a load of this faggot. I bet he doesn't eat vegemite while playing boomerang with his m8s and calling passersby "fucking poofs" either. lmao cuck.

Here in CA, most of the white girls are on the bigger end of things. "Thicc" as the kids say

I drink VB a true Aussie drink

I think this is something Euros and other places have on us that helps them stay healthy. American cities, many of them, aren't built for walking. They grew up around the age of the automobile, so they were made primarily for automobile travel. You have all the shops in one location, all the houses in another, all the industry in another, etc. This means walking to the store can take miles, which nobody wants to do, especially in the south and southwest, where it's been in the high 90's to 100 degrees. You can't walk in that weather and not come out the other side drenched in sweat.

This means most of America's fitness has to come out of their day. They have to set aside time to be fit, instead of just naturally doing it during the day. Of course, our favorite foods are fattening, fried, and high in carbs.

Throw in broke fat niggers who blow all their welfare on fast food and it gets even worse for the statistics. However, I think the younger generation of Americans has seen all these things and are really trying to stay healthy. There's been an exercise culture revival, and as much as people meme about avocado toast, its healthier than many other things.

Don't worry i call you Amerimutts

This. And all labor/outdoor jobs have a HIGH percentage of immigrants and illegals.

I already am healthy though. I'm a Chad, and have been ever since high school.

And if you really think being called "fat" is bad compared to some of the issues these other countries have, you need to sort yourself out lad.

lmao

>I'm a Chad,
You're not a chad if you're on Sup Forums

>saturday night
>on 4chin
>"I'm a Chad"

>trying

theres your problem pal. have a nice diabetes

Tmestamp pic as proof otherwise you are officaly the Beta of us Betas

Forget this nigger shit. We iz Prezidentz now.

Sup Forums pol is being very successfully flooded by distraction & concern agents. You know the altern8tive venue. Go there for real news and discussion. Better yet, go on social media to spread awareness to normies and show your support for President Trump come hell or high water.

Real happenings include:
-Awan connection to Elsagate sexualization and fetishization of children through YouTube
-New Wikileaks dump deep state hacks for nearly all devices (but still weren't catching bad guys)
-President threatens to put congress on obamacare
-Things coming to a head between Trump and DNC/RINOs/MSM/DS

Things are moving fast on the offense front. Keep pushing. Zero energy wasted on defense.

Saged (put sage in options field and report these distraction threads)

Have you convinced yourself of that? Does it make you feel better about being a fatty, fatty?

It is true that blacks are more obese, but this doesn't mean that whites are healthy

stateofobesity.org/disparities/blacks/

1 in every 3 white Americans is obese. A far higher rate than pretty much every single European country.

Thats a big thing but its also the food, most things in the US have ass loads of sugar in them. Some kikes in the sugar industry decades ago convinced the American people that fat was so bad to eat that it was taken from most foods and replaced with copious amounts of sugar. Now people get fat so easy because massive amounts of sugar in the diet

DU bist schwer

Yeah, it's part of raising a family and spending the day with them out at the lake. A nice relaxing night at home. You wouldn't understand.

>implying I'm so insecure I need to prove myself to some fat neckbeard
Nah, I'm good, dude.

Too much tomato. Your party looks a bit overdone too.

stateofobesity.org/hypertension/

the lines wont stop going up!

>I'm a Chad
Based, chad uprising when?

This video will teach you all you need to make a 10/10 burger.

youtube.com/watch?v=7EnWiGYT1g4

Are you literally 12 years old?

I'm not fat, just not mentally healthy... I'm working on that.

This. It's impossible to get anywhere without a car, walking is rarely an option. Everything is just spread so far apart, I believe this is called urban sprawl, and America is rife with it.

lol no, this autist chef makes fantastic food.

Watch before you judge.

Soon

Does every other hour count as the occasional treat?

Ok all hail King of the Betas

Looks like a vegan dropped a deuce on it