What is the redpill on strippers?

What is the redpill on strippers?

Share politically incorrect anecdotes about strip club or stripper experiences.

i had a mulatto stripper suck me off once in the club. wouldnt do it again. im glad i didnt get an std

IDK if this is a red pill, but I had a good friend in my late teens who was a stripper. I am female and by no means a prude but was raised to respect myself with modesty. In any case, I could not reconcile how she could flaunt her body on stage as to my upbringing that would be akin to selling one's soul to the devil. So I finally asked her about it -- didn't it bother her to have all those men looking at her body? Didn't she feel exploited? She shrugged and said, "When they walk in the door, I just see dollars," to which I shrugged, too.

Strippers are whores, unless you are so unfuckable you can't get laid by a whore. So no excuses.

>Paying for blueballs

Just hire a hooker. They all hook on the side anyways except in the stripclub they can extort money from idiots without having to fuck them.

Strippers don't like you. They detest you.

Most are lesbians chasing shekels

So that's why I like degrading them for 1s, literally the smallest amount you can pay to dehumanize whores. Let them detest me, they are still displaying their body for me.

True

I'm female. Good friend of mine was really successful in vegas as a dancer. Lesbian

Every bad stereotype of wahman times a 1000

Tits or GTFO

Strippers are just chicks—only better groomed, better dressed, better mannered, more feminine, and less chunky than average broads.
Sure it’s mostly an act, but no one in their right mind would marry or date a stripper, so who gives a shit?
There’s dumb ones, smart ones, psycho ones, needy ones, suicidal ones; hell, there’s even bitchy feminist strippers.
Picking up an “exotic dancer” isn’t much different, or more difficult, than picking up any other gal working a job like waitress, cashier, or receptionist.
I would recommend taking them to a hotel room to fuck, even more so than other gash.

my friend is a cashier at a club. most of them are flying on a strange mix of drugs. dancers are often sent away in an ambulance for overdoses. there is a lot of prostitution that goes on. other employees are often unemployable at other places and are severely late or simply wander off during their shift. im fairly certain there is an agreement with the police that prostitution or drugs are permissible and only violence should be reported. employees often openly break rules and use drugs or alcohol openly to excess. they keep coming back though. my friend's manager has overdosed on ghb 3 times in the last two weeks. the caliber of people that go there/work there are despicable. the regulars often get funny names. one guy they call sour dough because he's obese and likely has a fungal infection in his folds. another is named joe dirt because, well, he looks just like joe dirt. joe lives in his car and spends every second possible with a single dancer. he will spend thousands in a single week.

every single night is a fiasco. they're the dregs of society.

They all have daddy issues and hound u for shekels....all act like they are just taking a break from school

I should add that my friend brings a two foot bong to work every night.

I am your friend

clients aren't allowed to give the dancers money directly. i mean you can throw a few ones at them, but that won't buy you a dance or a blowjob. many dancers routinely overcharge and many clients get upset but there's little they can do. it's a form of extortion. there are lots of weird little rules that don't really make sense. for example, dancers aren't allowed to go to their cars once their shift has started, so a valet handles that and a runner will fetch things for them.

one of the new shift managers recently got out of prison for meth manufacturing. he claimed he took the fall for his mother, which could be true but i doubt it. you're not allowed to date or fuck coworkers but this suave guy managed to fuck about 10 dancers and date a couple of them before he got fired. there is also a rule that no significant others of workers are allowed to come to the club.

>really successful
>dancer
>lesbian
Nothing says success like being a double degenerate.

How can they do that when most are all dikes scissoring each other as soon as they leave the club

i think when you're doing a bunch of weird drugs you don't really care who you're fucking.

True...I'd say most are bipolar too

>I was in the military going to a course in a shitty military town.
>One of my running buddies had hooked up with a stripper.
>Friday night and go to pick her up after "work"
>We uber to the stripclub
>It's about midnight
>She comes out and we get in her car
>Before she pulls out, she puts some powder on the top of the steering wheel, does a bump, and says "I can't be out all night, I have to pick up my kids in the morning".
>shenanigans

I got to fuck a stripper for a whole week and I mostly fed her rice.
We met through a friend and she wanted to pass the week here before going back to see her parents
Left telling me I fucked like a nigger as an insult, never made racist remarks around her.
What did she mean by this ^