What if in one year and Trump hasn't done anything of significance? How would this make you feel?

What if in one year and Trump hasn't done anything of significance? How would this make you feel?

Trump wasn't elected to get things done. He was elected to make liberals mad.

Pic related

I guess he didn't make any campaign promises desu

He made those campaign promises to make liberals mad.

Yeah Trump hasn't done anything, I agree user.

Hopefully you faggots will wake the fuck and acknowledge that the presidency doesn't mean shit.

People focus to much on Presidential bullshit when the real shit goes down in the congress.

However, he did built a wall, and locked her up. Right, Sup Forums??? He did it!! Right???

He also repealed Obamacare. Right Sup Forums? Right?

Just wait for the arrests

Why, yes! There we go! THAT'S SOMETHING!!

Still better than Hillary.

Like a time traveler, since he already has done many things of significance.
It also makes me feel like you need to pay more attention and spend less time shitposting.

He already has though. Illeg immigration is down by like 80% and he has brought jobs back. Those are just the easy ones.

>Illeg immigration is down by like 80%
so... was he talking about an immaginary wall from the beginning? Was it more like a metaphor??

the only president that has done anything worthwhile is fdr, such as disability and ssi, but they have become shit now and fraudulent

LBJ gave us medicare and medicaid

Being hostile to illegal immigrants makes them not even come to the country, as they expect being badly treated and eventually deported, so the effort they put down is wasted. Autistic leftists are incapable of processing this because their minds are extremely limited.

So basically reverse copy and paste of Obama.

man look at them goal posts shifting
It's almost like you have a stupid and indefensible position or something.

He put in a conservative Supreme Court Judge. That's all I care about. Poor Anthony Scalia. Hillary had him killed for nothing.