The Guardian promotes terrorist cult leader Yvette Felarca in puff piece presenting her as a freedom fighter political...

The Guardian promotes terrorist cult leader Yvette Felarca in puff piece presenting her as a freedom fighter political prisoner.

>When Yvette Felarca exited her flight in Los Angeles, there were a dozen police officers waiting for her.

>The 47-year-old teacher was handcuffed, jailed, and later, to her shock, charged with assault, inciting a riot and participating in a riot over her involvement in an anti-fascist demonstration at the California capitol more than a year ago.

>“The charges are obviously politically motivated. It is clearly a witch-hunt,” Felarca told the Guardian in her first interview since she was released Thursday, on $25,000 bail after two nights in jail. “This is in response to the fact that the movement against Donald Trump is strong and the resistance is strong.”

>Felarca is one of hundreds of anti-Trump activists across the US facing prosecution for protesting against the White House and white supremacist and neo-Nazi groups that have increasingly organized in public. The criminal cases – including many in which protesters could face decades in prison – has drawn accusations that the government is trampling on the first amendment and broadly targeting critics in an aggressive effort to silence them.

archive.is/iwVEN

youtu.be/ZQwfTPqn5kc

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/
youtube.com/watch?v=MJ_r_S0RF9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The left-wing activists behind the anti-conservative riots at Berkeley have ties to one of the nation’s most prominent pro-pedophilia organizations.

>The Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action, Integration & Immigrant Rights, and Fight for Equality By Any Means Necessary — more commonly referred to as By Any Means Necessary or BAMN — is one of the militant leftist groups waging a campaign against conservatives and Trump supporters in Berkeley. The group’s planned aggressive demonstrations against conservative commentator Ann Coulter and the students coming to hear her talk led to the cancellation of Coulter’s speech this week due to safety concerns.

>BAMN’s parent organization worked directly with the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) in the years just before it founded BAMN, according to NAMBLA documents reviewed by The Daily Caller. In addition, a member of that parent organization said to have founded BAMN is an admitted member of NAMBLA, which she has described as the victim of a “witch-hunt.”

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/

FREEDOM OF SPEECH. ITS MY FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT TO TORCH CARS AND PUNCH NAZIS

Her arraignment is the same day as Clanton's sentencing, should be a comfy day for happenings

The guardian has lost all credibility among normies in recent years. It went full retard and is now only a shade off buzzfeed in terms of its political stance and clickbaityness. Only people who take that rag seriously are ultra leftists who are already hopelessly brainwashed and can only be cured with a bullet.

Why make this about Trump?

I don't like Trump, but I hate Antifa with a burning passion. I've hated them years before the election ever since the Somali incidents in Sweden nearly almost 10 years ago. To me, when Trump is brought into the equation, I almost think as if this shit is funded just to make a clash. Kind of like how the USA, Israel, and Saudi Arabia fund an already-existing group in the middle east and make them their useful idiots.

Here's something I'd like to see.

I'd like to see an anti-communist rally. Not a pro-Trump rally, a "free speech" rally, or anything that says "We're Trump supporters." But why? A test. If there's an anti-communist rally and no Trump-supporters with red hats and Kekistani flags show up, or even no Antifa are assed to oppose, you know the rally holds integrity and legitimacy and isn't staged.

I still hope Yvette rots in hell, though. I live in the Bay Area and see Antifa crusties and trustafarians all the time when I go to SF to party. They're literal scumbags, druggies, and prey on minors.

Wow.
Elite institutions promoting and protecting radical leftist elements in society? Color me surprised. (not really, pic related).

They're also mostly homosexuals too.

This isn't surprising at all.

When rave nights are hosted around the Bay Area, Antifa crust punks show up trying to peddle molly to underage girls and to coerce them into making out or sex with said drugs. This also happens during punk shows that play at numerous bars in Oakland, San Francisco, and Berkeley.

The rabbit hole goes so deep with Antifa. It goes into the whole occult and underground music scene with raves and punk gigs, which we had threads about, goes into Pizzagate territory, etc.

Actually, no. Most Antifa affiliates I've met claimed to be either bisexual or "pansexual" and almost always were in "polynamorous" relationships. I'd just call them faggots. No, faggot seems to nice. They're simply scum.

This what she was arrested for.

youtube.com/watch?v=MJ_r_S0RF9Q

The Guardian can go fuck off.