I've noticed this for a while now, but I went to Taste of Edmonton yesterday and I noticed it even more

I've noticed this for a while now, but I went to Taste of Edmonton yesterday and I noticed it even more.
Why has a beard turned from a manly thing into a pussy faggot thing? When did this happen? 2013?
Every person I see with a giant beard looks like the biggest faggot on the planet.
And no, I'm not jealous, I've been shaving for 17 years

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beard_tax
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferiority_complex
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Beards are a trend that comes and goes so people will jump on the bandwagon regardless.

>Why has a beard turned from a manly thing into a pussy faggot thing?

mid 00s

easy way to cover up a weak chin

>Taste of Edmonton

Hello fellow Edmontonian.

It depends what type of beard. I have a beard but not le hipster beard, more so the type of beard you see lebs sporting.

Who else here is Edmontonian?

When hipsters started wearing beards en masse.

>tfw still butt blasted about the obvious rigging in the Oilers Ducks series.
Oilers would've destroyed Nashville.
Would've lost to Pittsburgh though

The day it was dubbed the king of the "xddd so manlyy" collection. It sits next to wide rimmed glasses, beanies, suspenders, skinny jeans, and man buns. OP's picture ticks off quite a few boxes. It helps that the people with beards don't tend to be very physically fit.

I think its great, all these hot guys with beards. Fulfills my biggest turn on which is blowing a lumberjack, its like a public toilet frenzy when I spot a bearded bear through the gloryhole. Cum in my mouth

shave head. grow beard.

its the only way beards work.

The thing is, they're not lumberjacks. They're huge faggots who have never thrown a punch in their lives, let alone chopped down kilometres of trees

I agree, I'm not a big hockey guy though, I'm too busy with my personal life.

Faggots hiding weak chins and scrawny necks.

Women are to blame. In fact look at any problem in the God damned world and women will be the reason.

>lives in western canada
>doesn't like hockey

Please.
Kill yourself. You don't belong here.

The beard fad started in the early 2000s. Everyone saw these pictures of SF guys in Afghanistan and thought that is what a man looks like. Sort of like how the cowboy (Marlboro Man) use to be seen in the 50s/60s. Now every small batch artisanal sustainable beer fag wants to look like an opR8r.

no, having a big beard in the early 2000s was still a manly thing.
I really think it started in the 2010s
At least that's when I noticed it.
Now we have fags with giant beards, the sides of their head shaved, and a giant lock of hair on the top.
Dumbest look I've ever seen, and I lived through the mullet

I used to have a beard about half that big as that guy but black not some gay red shit . now days I like to trim it down and keep it below 1 cm fucking hipsters man . I started to feel wierd with one cause every one of them is a follower I started growing mine back in 08 then all there twits came along in 2013-2014 .

Hides weak jawlines.

>mullets are awesome tho

Its popular here now too.
Where is this man when you need him?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beard_tax

>I had a beard before it was cool
Oh fuck off you hipster faggot. And that's coming from someone who hasn't shaved since '08

Except those are hipster beards. Look like gandalf or get the fuck out. Fucking pansies can't look like terrorists and exert manliness.

I have a beard because every man in history has had a beard here outside of active military men during the communist times. It's a cultural thing here. Helps out during the winters in the mountains.

Mustache is the true masculine facial hair. No genelets allowed, either you have a strong chin or you fuck off.

but douchebags have those big curly moustaches now

>mfw I have been rocking sideburns/muttonchops since high school

a lot of edm pplz here.
winter, i grow a beard.
summer, shave it.

when i was younger and worked at PD, had to keep a shaved face for saftey reasons to wear an air resperator in case shtf.

if i see a long beard, i know that person hasnt been on a rig for a long time, if at all.

I have a giant beard (had beard since early-mid 90's) but i look like a lousiana redneck minus camo. I just don't look like a trendfag.
Trendfags shoot me weird looks when we pass each other - like they're embarrassed and know I can see right through them and they are white-dread-tier compared to me.

I don't fucking kno-

easy way to cover up a weak chin

Perfect, now I understand.

bitchs fucking love beards, they say they don't but deep down it signals manliness to their girly parts, it was just people were too cucked in the 20th century to let it show.
stay mad faggot cuck

It's too well groomed often time
Which is weird and homosexual

I don't know. I'm in my early 20s, I have a beard and people tell me I look mean all the time.

femanon here. a sick beard is only hot on tall, hot guys with big dicks, just like muscles. if you're under 6-2 and/or under 7" don't bother.

Well because pussy faggots started using beards to "compensate" for their effeminacy. They need something that screams "I'm a man" because their skinny weak bodies, and lack of dominant instincts don't get it done.

Also, as another user said. It covers up a weak chin.

To project an outwardly masculine image to counteract their inward lack of the real thing

Because millennials are pussy faggots (99.9% of them) and anything they do, say, or touch becomes tainted and pussified.

>femanon here
>ya im redpilled
>ya i go on 4chainz

tits or gtfo whore

>Redmonton, Islamic Republic of Albertastan
There's your problem

>Unless you look like the type of man I can't control, I'm going to try to control you
Typical roastie trying to deny men the right to appear as they're supposed to.

triggered manlet-dicklet detected

If you're over 105lbs don't bother

Its a shortcut

A few decades ago, a blue collar man would work his ass off for years in the same jeans. Those guys had testosterone and money, so they got laid. Fashion companies see that for whatever reason this "work jeans" look is what women want. So it created a style of pants with holes and artificial over-washing and scratches, fresh from the store. They took a shortcut and said "fuck working to get laid, I'll just dress like I work" and women never take the time to think, they fuck first question later. Long story short, same thing happened with beards. And worstly, its free.

>be hitting puberty
>be last to grow a beard
It's just an en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferiority_complex

God I hate Edmonton. My apartment on whyte is sweet though.

Sup baby you wan sum fuck?

Edmontonian here. Howdy, brother.

I hate Edmonton so much I moved to Drayton Valley

The Hipster trend is concealment for F to M trannies. They wear fake beards.

One year left on my masters then I can finally leave this shit hole.

>still no tits
gtfo fatass

36(D)-26-38 at 145 sweetie. you'd kill for this.

and where is better?

sup, Nathan

Sorry for the derail, but I'd just like to take a sec and thank the Canadians for the gift of hockey. It truly is the greatest sport in the history of all existence throughout the cosmos. God, I love it so much. Watching Vancouver burn their own city in 2011 was tits as well.

>145

>145

like pottery

Not Nathan :(

hell yeah. Best sport on Earth.
We also gave you football and basketbore.
The most boring sport on Earth (baseball) is all yours though
Also don't forget the best show ever made, Trailer Park Boys

No hard for your tits to be big when they're ridden with cellulite

I had a loft on electric ave in Calgary, and that was a billion times better than here. I grew up in Canmore, and thats a billion times better than here...basically open a map and look at literally any other place than Edmonton.

Weak chins.

I'm Mike...
From Canmore...
I fucking love Canmore. Always stop in on the way to Banff. Canmore is such a beautiful city.
t. edmoncuck

Those kind of beards say "I never want to have sex with a woman ever, hey, where do you get YOUR skinny jeans?"

fair enough. Saskatoon is surprisingly nice. Calgary's getting as brown as Edmonton is getting Somali though, and Cleric Nenshi doesn't seem to be going anywhere any time soon.

Stubble looks fucking stupid. Makes you look like someone who's too lazy to shave regularly

Calgary is like Detroit now. Whenever I go there I carry illegally out of fear I'll be carjacked

I agree

mandatory shilljob for Sup Forums's homegrown federal party before I go to bed

www.officialNPC.ca

>blue collar guys had money
And then their jobs got shipped off to be done by slaves in the third world. Don't you just love the 21st century?

Alberta as a whole is shit except the rural parts. You guys would be third world tier if you never discovered oil

Because pussy faggots started growing beards.

Get the fuck out of Alberta before it becomes just like the rust belt.

I think it started with this "no shave november" bs where beta fag white knights grow a beard to fight breast cancer thinking they'll get pussy.

The fuck i bet you cant even grow a full beard you faggot.

Isn't no shave november about prostate cancer awareness?

I don't even know what to do anymore. Full beards are officially the cuck special where I live (Brooklyn), mustaches are worn by gay dudes, clean shaven irritates my skin to no end. I keep a close cropped beard/heavy stubble now, but why did they have to ruin everything. I haven't been clean shaven in nearly 10 years and suddenly its everywhere. Go away.

Hey man, the mountains are amazing

Plus, both our teams have the best fans in the NHL.

That really is the best show on Earth. Not the same since S7 but still a fun watch.

This.

You're probably a 19 year old bitch. You got some growing up to do, son.

If u have a beard but can't change a tire you should be shot and killed.

Look at guilfoyle on silicon valley. Real name Martin star i believe

it's because insecure betas use it to hide their shit jawline
source: I'm on of them
I lift and do other manly shit so it doesn't really matter in my case
the same can't be said for those anorexic beanie wearing faggots and those fat NEETs

another Edmontonian reporting

always seemed to me like the university was pretty much the only reason anyone would want to stay here for an extended period of time

I learned how to change a tire from Trailer Park Boys. My dad didn't teach me SHIT

chill lil nerd detective. matter is libtards think growing beards and walking fights cancer.

People from Whyte ave/university are the reason we have a communist govt. Whyte ave/university should be carpet bombed. It's a cesspool of these numale overly large bearded faggots with curly mustaches.

>oilels would've destroyed Nashville
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAH

This. Once I started lifting, it all fits together perfectly. I also shave my head, and enjoy not shaving my face.

I'm a lumberjack tho so the beard works for me always. I hate the trend.

Hipster beards avoid eye contact and look down when I go by.

>It's a cesspool of these numale overly large bearded faggots with curly mustaches.

undeniably true

but it's also one of only a few significant reasons for edmonton to exist

if you wanna churn out STEM majors for your oil companies and other tech industries, you're generally gonna have to deal with a few liberal arts faggots on the side

Oilers clearly outplayed the cucks, who won because of rigging, then Nashville barely beat them.
Ducks won the series 2 games to 5 somehow.
Oilers would've destroyed Nashville in 5 or less

Shouldn't you be purging?

Just because it correlates with the exact amount of time since you've been laid is no causation!!

That's the point. Apathy is hot

Haha you larping fat faggot

Men shaved because women didn't like facial hair. Women learned that men with a weak chin weren't attractive. Beards are for Jews.

He may be a dicklet but if you are going to be a jackass and identify yourself as female you should back it up with a nice picture if your tits (with timestamp), its only right.

>145
>26
suuure