What happens there?

Never hear anything from the areas in red, what happens there?

That's where the freedom is.

Wyoming isn't real though.

Aside from the White House in DC that is.

Fly Over country what happens there is called farmers living in peace and oil fields and nuclear silo and hundreds of underground military bases.

Virginia here, its pretty nice.

Fairly calm

We keep those blacked out areas alive.

Kentucky here, we live in constant happiness

Nothing..it's terrible...don't come here...seriously fuck off we're full.

seriously tho fuck nova. can't wait to go back home to texas

We're busying working.

I know a massive faggot who harps on and on about how he misses Calorado because he was there when he was 3 and that when he goes there he will become more "wordly" hope that massive faggot goes.

NH is best state

People stay the fuck out of each other's business. Not much in the way of provided entertainment, but it's peaceful.

milwaukee riots happened august of last summer

many keks
black people set buildings on fire including a gas station because they were upset a black man with a long criminal history was shot after pointing a gun at an officer

>Colorado will never be comfy and affordable again

>tfw have to drive around out of state with that gay af state slogan on my plates.

Freedom happens here.

In Montana, pretty nice. I bumped into a guy at a bar just the other day with a black sun tattoo who was happy to start chatting with me about the jew problem.

But a bunch of liberal faggots keep moving to bozeman though

Fucking californians.

NOVA is okay if you are in the right place, most of it sucks but places like Loudoun are pretty legit.

Fucking hell, I feel sorry for colorado.

My state is so nice and bullshit free I won't say where it is other than in the red.

>Keeping the gay slogan plates
Pro-tip, try not to appear to be double digit IQ.

Sounds nice desu

No it fucking sucks. Everyone here is broke and unemployed and housing costs way too much

This faggot is from Ohio.

nope no it isn't, it's terrible, don't come to NH unless you're white and conservative otherwise you will hate it so much, you'll wish you were in Atlanta or literally anywhere else

Californians go home! REEEEEEEE! Fuck legal weed, anybody that says pot isn't harmful is a fucking loser.

It was paradise on Earth, friendo.

Colorado. Just being fit and white surrounded by God's beauty

You've got NYC in the red area you fucking imbecile

>NM
Aliens
Manhattan project
Missile testing
Chile

>tfw live in Connecticut

That sucks

new jersey here
the other new jersey anons and i have come to the conclusion in the occasional NJ thread that, if experience really is the final redpill like we believe it is, then we are the most redpilled state.
>draconian gun laws
>all of our major cities are worse than detroit
>classic jersey political corruption
>insane and ridiculous taxes
>heroin epidemic
>some of the most authoritarian behavioral-control laws in the country
we live this every day, it's a jungle out there.

Oregon is physically beautiful but the politics is run by Portland commie faggots. There's nowhere I'd rather be but I know I can't stay here long term.

>tfw south illinois
>tfw chicago is the only thing people know about
>tfw outsiders know more about chicago than me
actually I'm fine with that because fuck chicago

>Aliens
I always wondered what it was like to live around old hippies that believe that they are gonna find Aliens in the middle of the desert at night.

>cant read maps
>calling others imbeciles
kek
I only forgot to black out Michigan cuz niggers, my bad

haha the desperation to justify living in a place no one cares

Just so you know the heroin epidemic is pretty much the entire country. Lots of illegals and non white immigrants selling it and lots of lost unemployed young adults looking to mask their problems with drugs

>Using xits old picture
I expected more from you, leaf

hipsters from the blackout cities move here because its "so unique and full of character" and then proceed to gentrify it and turn it into an unbearable imitation of the worst parts of the east or west coast. thats about it these days. it used to be the pride of America but fuck farming and ranching amirite?

Utah is full of morons.
Sorry, meant mormons.

Georgia here

Pretty nice, just a lot of niggers and spics the closer you get to the big cities, Atlanta mainly.

Come to the USA, buy a firearm, buy a truck, work on your accent. Bring some of your women.

better?

I live in Georgia OP, nothing much happens around here. The state gives a lot of tax cuts to the film industry so some stuff you see gets made here now. Atlanta is pretty shit because it was taken over by niggers and so is South Georgia because it's all rednecks and typical Amerilards. Any towns far enough outside of Atlanta are usually pretty nice though.

You will hear from them once North Korea nuclear false-flag attack happens.

Tell me about it.
>Sales tax is high as fuck
>Taxes in general are high as fuck
>Our governor is a douchbag who doesn't even care for his state
>could've gone red in the election but all the nigs living in Bridgeport, New London, and Hartford voting made it blue.
>Said cities are pretty much mini Chicagos and Detroits because of all the run down businesses
Thankfully I live in the southeastern side where all the whites live pretty much.

Pennsylvania checking in
Basically farm land, old industrial towns, and niggers in Philly / Pittsburgh. Nice land, nice food, decent people (if your in the right place) and overall a decent state.

Alabama is pretty cool as long as you don't run into any black people or meth heads and if you only visit during Autumn to avoid the 200% humidity during summer and constant cold winds of winter and spring.

>tfw I live a minute away from chris-chan's old house
Shoulda fucked with him when I had the chance.

Washington here. Living in Suburbia is nice. No Nogs. A good deal of spics, but most of em around here are okay. They aren't drug pushers.

Get a different plate friend. VA has the absolute best custom plate selection in the country.

>giving the government more money to have a Gadsden plate
Ironing pottery...

is that what I think it is?

Better.

They get buried from the Yellowstone eruption

There's like 5 drug dealers in my neighborhood

When I was still in Va I used to roll by his house hoping to see a glanse of cwc
Was disappointed

I didn't even give them extra money, when i got my plates for my car i chose them instead of the standards for the same price.

Hey Mohamed you have Upstate New York which is absolute trash blacked out and New York City is in the red circled area you fucking nitwit.

Fact: New Yorkers are the most powerful race in the world.

Truth

my local pot dealer recently got held at gunpoint at his house by the new melanin enriched neighbors, who beat the shit out of him and robbed him

>N Alabama
>Have a Saturn V Rocket in my backyard
>One of the best places to live in the country
>Google Fiber soon

>Wyoming isn't real.

Please, that's babby's first red-pill. The real red pill is that Idaho only exists on paper, and is just a front for a Hibernian potato smuggling ring. Why do you think it's so skinny at the top? It's so that when Canadians go looking for it the American government can pretend they just got lost and wound up in Washington or Montana.

Well I'm just retarded then.
Should have picked up a better plate before I moved out west.
Also, fuck NOVA.

In what world are Ohio and Nevada more relevant than PA and Massachusetts?

This, fuck off we're full

>Shall issue

Maryland here, please annex us.

Huntsville is shit.

>Maryland
We would but i don't think my state could handle the influx of blacks and liberals, if i had it my way we would deport them all to Cali and if they refused shoot them when we take over.

>pic is meme tier philosophy

Lie, NYC is one of the shittiest places to live in the USA

Used to resent living in Maine
Obvious to me now it's one of the best states
Don't come here and Fuck it up
Unless you're on vacation we love tourists

washington, and colorado has weed. louisiana, arkansas, kentucky, tennessee, north and south carolina, virginia and west virginia, alabama, and georga has southern accents confederate flags, and fundamental christianity. new mexico has blue meth, massachusetts has the mafia, utah has mormons, and minnesota has hipsters. everything else is farm lands.

That's Chris chan.
Also he thinks it's a pussy because he watched YouTube videos with certain tones that turn you into a girl or some shit.

NJ, cost of living is damgerously high, all the leftists are New Yorker wannabes, if you aren't upper middle class or higher you live in a shithole. Camden needs to be fucking bombed to oblivion. Trenton and Atlantic City too. Probably Hamilton too soon. Also we have the worst Governor in American history, so that's fun.
Other then that, It's ok.
Six Flags is pretty rad I guess.

The whole Mark Brown thing (trayvon 2.0) happened in St. Louis MO in 2014.

Git flyover scum git!

Aren't those states full of rich faggots from MA or NY ?

Comfy living.

nope, we're full. he has to stay.

Best state in the Union reporting in. Aside from the humidity and prehistoric sized bugs, this place is pretty great.

We really don't want him.

You're probably right.

CT is the fucking gayest state in the union.

Tons of illegal mexicans, nothing to do, cities are all filled with blacks. suburbs are overpriced and dominated by jews. our gun laws suck and so do our taxes

Anywhere but NOVA, sure

Mine don't be the slogan but I'd be mad as fuck if they did, I had to drill into the bumper of a kinda' rare 25year old car in order to set up my license plate bracket.

To get a clean new original bumper I'm paying no less than $500-600. Fuck you, government.

>haha the desperation to justify living in a place no one cares

yep, it sucks...don't come here....seriously stay the fuck away.

Steers and queers out here, and I don't look much like a steer, so that kinda narrows it down

Huntsville, Decatur and Birmingham are all absolutely terrible as a whole. There's nice areas sure, but goddamn, so many niggers and druggies.

who /westernPA/ here?

Fucking retards already effectively had legal weed in CA anyway.

Sure its nice to look at but ultimately Loudoun County and places like it is why NOVA is the way it is. It used to be a very rural county until quite recently and is now being populated by wealthy foreigners and carpet baggers who commute into and around DC white flighting the fuck out of Fairfax. The wealth they bring sparks greater suburban growth, attracts roodypoos from DC and Maryland, and and causes the processes of urban expansion, growth, decay, and subsequent gentrification that the rest of Virginia hates about NOVA. I will admit it's where the people who actually run the country on the day to day level live though.

send him to Oregon then...

It's weird how these states just kind of lurk in the shadows.

Portland, Oregon here orgies beer and unemployment.

Surely you have some cousins here in Michigan, ask them, haji.

> atl user
> coons in the shity doing coon like things
> white ppl and poo's in the loos just trying to make a living and family shittt
> were being enriched by Ahmed now