Natsoc dial up bbs?

i had an idea. if we used a dial up bbs system, it would be only accessible to those of us who knew the phone number and would be 100% undiscoverable to normies.

What a dumb idea.

just use telnet

the only problem is, then it would be connected to the web and would be easier to infiltrate.

why would that be easier to infiltrate?

With a dial up bbs you need to scrounge up a bunch of hardware. That definitely makes it less convenient, but it comes at a cost. If anything crazy happened with that board it'd be easy to figure out who out there was still using 90's tech.

Also, being connected to the phone network is the same thing as being connected to "the web" you fucking dingus.

it would be about as secure as a discord minus the ability to kick people.

There are still BBS's out there, realistically though getting the hardware is too much of a chore. And once the fed finds the phone number and some bullshit charge is levied against the owner of the phone number a single warrant to the phone company will give them the list of phone numbers. You can't even use an acoustic coupler anymore on pay phones cause there are no pay phones anymore. cool in theory but not logistically feasible . Just use image boards, vpn, and some of the anonymous BBS's online. Or go to the end of the universe.

you just don't know how much it costs to make an international call

What happens if bbs over voip?

do you really think a dialup bbs can't be emulated in software?

I have the hardware/software to do this, but I would have to agree to this post:

>And once the fed finds the phone number and some bullshit charge is levied against the owner of the phone number a single warrant to the phone company will give them the list of phone numbers.

My autism hasn't progressed to this level yet

Telnet is not for content distribution. Plus it is not encrypted

probably really shitty because of the compression on the voice signal. You would have connection issues/speed issues. And you could possibly still be traced back when they subpoena the VOIP provider and get your call history and connection history. You're better off using wifi hotspots and VPN.

What is your goal OP? Just not discoverable by normies? Or something anonymous and secure?

both. a dialuup bbs with a password and a secret phone number only we knew would do it.

>and would be 100% undiscoverable to normies

but what about the faggot natsocs? you/they would have all the info...and thats just gay

i am a natsoc. i just want an isolated online think tank that only we can access without having to put up with normies and leftist jews.

(909) 385-0105

Alright, go ahead.

What if you're some kind of 3 letter trying to get people caught up?

>dialuup bbs with a password and a secret phone number only we knew would do it.

You are going to run into 2 big issues. 1) how do you tell people about the phone number in manner that won't leak to normies. 2) how are you going to give the password without the same problem.

Additionally it will be much less secure because at least with an image board a lot of the traffic is lost in the cacophony of other users, like blending into a crowd. Its easier to escape/talk your way out of getting arrested at a riot/protest when the crowd scatters than when the fed bust in on your little SS meeting.

Plus all you will have is a natsoc circle jerk with everyone that already believes the same that you do, thats great an all, but spreading proper information and "red-pilling" (cringe) is much more effective for long term goals. There are already plenty of places online that you are talking about (no I'm not going to say).

What you want is basically like saying "hey guys, wouldn't it be cool if we recorded Mein Kampf onto 8-track tapes and handed them out to only people we know". Basically the natsoc version of hipsters.

just use at&t relay call

>;^)

kek, Fred.

Bailbondsh

And whose this?

You wanna give me your name and number and I'll give it to the policesh?

Waoww

I know you're a better gentleman than thish shir.

Need to host a website, invite only, only allow encrypted connections. Basically something similar to a private torrent tracker.

Any other method is not safe and will result in brothers getting raided.

Just run it over ssh dumbass. Same shit without the drawbacks. Modern software for that already exists, too.