Why do girls age 16-26 always act like they are the hottest shit out

Why do they act like they are going to be hot forever? Is it a feminist agenda to act like Girls age like men, when in reality they age like mayonaise?

>Women
>foresight

How new are you?

16-26 is all they have thats their prime

And more why are Indian/Pakistani women so damn awful when they get to live in Canada/US/Australia?

Actually are some nice women in India. But somehow living in west brings out absolute worst in them. They get all benefits of west but then just want to throw it in our faces.

Deport them all.

Because 16-26 women are the most in demand. In a sense they are the hottest shit in the sexual market.

>Why do they act like they are going to be hot forever?

Its a cruel joke older spiteful women play on their younger counterparts.

because at that age they are
If they are smart they will marry when they still are in demand

This cunt is insufferable.

She looks more like 35, maybe aged from being so twisted and hating white people?

I think it's getting wore for women - forget 16-26 I would say they go south often from 23 - that is if they are fucking chads and drinking.

If a girl stays a virgin I don't really care about her age, she still has some worth even if into her 30s though in the west that's so rare now.

Girls who lose their virginity before marriage are worthless and not good even for dating and playing once over 24.

Because "vanity, thy name is woman,"

>Why do girls age 16-26 always act like they are the hottest shit out...
At that age, they are though.
They get used to it, and some of them start believing that it's normal. Or that all the attention is because of their awesome personality.
Believe it or not, some or relieved when it ends since they get lied to and manipulated all the time. It's kind of rare though, usually women *love* attention, no matter what for.
>Is it a feminist agenda
Feminists want to "empower" women of all ages. They want them independent from men.
What they've managed to do is make guys their own age useless to them (no matter how much they try to be worthy). So they flock to Chads and date older, higher status men.
This is bad for older women. This is bad for young guys. Ultimately it's very bad for society and everyone.
Feminists can't into civilization.

Yeah I've personally witnessed this. Lots of my relatives went abroad to UK, US and Australia and adopted a very hypocritical view. They were apparently superior to whites because they had a great culture. At the same time they were very snobby and elitist to us Indians for remaining in the filthy culture of India. They are delusional, frankly. Avoid diaspora Indians like the plague. You could get a much better looking white girl with none of the entitlement.

I'm approaching marriagable age and my mother is so dismissive about the attitude of Indian girls nowadays. It's like she expects me to be subservient to my future wife. Anytime I say anything about taking control myself and handling things , she goes all "user, are you a sexist pig? Why are you living in the 19th century".

Sorry for the blog post.

>Feminists can't into civilization
A thousand times this.

Tell her not to think she's hot shit.

lol that bitch is skinnyfat as fuck

Not my definition of hot.

Not just feminists - women can't build civilsation - never have, never will.

Not to say anythign bad about them - men can't have babies.

Men and women need each other and need that balance - that is what the feminists have destroyed.

It's human nature to think that things never change, especially for young people.
Look at the housing market bubbles--just 10 years ago we had a bubble pop that put us in a recession for years, and people are right back to thinking "my home is an investment. prices will rise FOREVAR!!!"

because have a horde of guys trying to fuck them all the time.

You have to be 18 to post here. Reported.

>be moderately attractive barely-teenage girl
>make a youtube of you putting your makeup on while in your panties
>title it something creative like "my morning routine" or "webcam video from may 16"
>get 20,000,000 views
yeah try to stay humble when you're on that shit nigga

>pic not related

>implying there is a time better than the 19th century in which to situate your behavior

nobody thinks that far into the future

i bet most young girls don't even reflect about society in general

all that matters is when is the next party coming up and how many chads will be there

Women are very bad at planning. They tend to not really plan at all and just expect that things will work out or that someone will take care of them.

Because usually that's exactly what happens.

They can fuck up and 90% of guys will forgive them just because.

What else can we do?
>inb4 fuck women let them die hurrdurr
you cant very well reproduce on your own.

That's literally the ideal woman in today's "society" right nowZ

>those hands
Tranny or just freakish man hands?

Are you getting arranged marriage user? Is that still a common thing in India or only for the older generations?

That's most people though. 90% of society believes they are invincible and will live forever. The other 10% have high IQs and plan for the future. Those losers over 30 who wag their fingers and lecture the youth about how fast it all goes by are the same assholes who had no concept of time when they were the same age. Karma is a bitch.

tell her to let the dog inside before it shatters the glass

I don't know but I definitely see it on a daily basis.

how fast they change into Imma good girl after they are undesirable is the funny part. straight up sluts and whores suddenly become 100% saints by 30

They don't think longterm.

because they are constantly hit on by guys every single day. that makes them believe they are are hot shit, even if they are average looking.

What city is that?

once artificial wombs come we can let womyn die out

because they have no idea and their fat and jaded mothers and siblings are keeping quiet because secretly they love to see their peers suffer. OHH GETTING PREGNANT IS FUN! BEST THING EVER!! Until you get pregnant and then you don't want to look stupid so you tell everyone that it is the best thing that has happened to you.

Boomers are responsible and all of them should be rounded up and gassed for what they've done with the World since 1980!

When are you going to sew up her asshole and feed her some raw chicken?

U are the quintessential faggot.
Dont kill yourself, i would be really upset if you killed yourself. It would ruin my sexist misogynist day if you killed yourself.
Piggy :)

the problem is for every person like me there are 25 white knights and 40,000 spiteful cunts ready to tell her she's beautiful

LA

They always point to Jennifer Aniston when I bring this point up

Brain development.

Women can age like men if they don't go full slut. It's the cock carousel that ruins them.

Third world culture. Third worlders are a very snobby bunch, on the whole, because of the "I succeeded, you did not" culture.

Also

>DESIGNATED

Only white women age poorly.

>Sad, saggy tits
>No muscle tone or definition at all
>Skeletal arms
>Horrible diet
>Makeup while swimming

Basic LA whore. Probably had more cocks than you can imagine.

Girls 16-26 are pretty hot though