Hitler's she wolves: The innocent girls as young as ten who were turned into savage fighters sent to 'drown the enemy...

>Hitler's she wolves: The innocent girls as young as ten who were turned into savage fighters sent to 'drown the enemy in their own blood'... and paid a terrible price(rape)
>Girls volunteered for Hitler's Bund Deutscher Madel – League of German Girls
>They had classes about exercise, cooking, washing, cleaning and babies
>Many learned to shoot and helped defend Germany from the Russians in WW2(and then were raped)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4742560/The-girls-young-10-fought-Hitler.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1V8dsvIIw88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they look like trannies.

This is empowering to women, not that shit the feminists talk about now.

they're german women, what did you expect

dude the ussr was so great they got to like punch nazis
>and rape
nuh uh dude thats just porky propaganda

>Teenage girls in Nazi Germany received only a very limited education built around five menial principles: physical exercise, cooking, washing, cleaning and babies – though sex was not on the curriculum. Emphasis was put on the physical exercise, including naked dancing.

youtube.com/watch?v=1V8dsvIIw88

white women are pretty manly, especially back then.

I bet it must've felt awesome for those Russian asiatics to fuck the shit out of these purebred German blonde girls who've been taught since birth that their blood was superior. Like a horde of NEETs surrounding a lone Stacy and pulverizing all her holes with their unwashed dicks

>Willi Anderson, a young private with the American 26th Infantry Regiment, said: 'It was a shock to see kids shooting at you. You had no choice but to return fire and kill them. One incident sticks in my mind. We were advancing up a side street, a shot rang out from a cellar and one of our guys was killed. We took the only course of action we could and fired a bazooka through the entrance. One of our guys crawled inside.

>'He came out in a state of shock and said, 'Jesus Christ, there's a dead kid in there, a girl.' '

Women do anything for an alpha male. Nazi Germany was this on a much larger scale.

You know...when you actually know something about a topic, because your own grandmother was in it, and all other older relatives aswell, it's shocking how Sup Forums looks like it's only full of shit. Like REALLY full of shit. Like one big bowl of cow dung with a shit sausage on top. And then someone comes along and vomits into it.

That's how this thread looks like. Have a nice day.

This, how feminism should be not the marxist nonsense that is shat out.

>Theresa Moelle recalled being clubbed from behind by Russian soldiers. 'I came around and had been bound and gagged. Everything was a blur. I was surrounded by objects on the floor. As my vision began to clear, I could see they were the severed heads of German soldiers arranged in a circle.

>'Five Russian-speaking figures stood a few yards away urinating over a poster of the Fuhrer.

>'I wondered what they had done with Anneliese, and later learned they had raped and shot her. One of the bastards took great pleasure in telling me I would be next.'

>Her colleague, Anita von Schoener, was brutally gang-raped by Russian soldiers.

>'I could not stop them, as while one did the raping, the others held you down,' Anita said.

seems like a good culture tbqh

RIP sniper loli

You're a shame upon your nation.

>small ears
>fake facial hair
>flat feminine forehead

Hitler was a tranny. All the WW2 leaders were. That's what the ruling class and their top minions are. Even today.

>Teenage girls in Nazi Germany received only a very limited education

>the BDM was the only education German girls got

The amount of constant low-level disinformation about the 3rd Reich never ceases to astound me. They just lie about literally everything. German girls received a perfectly normal education. Claiming they only had a "limited education" around "menial principles" because of the things they were taught in the German equivalent of the girl guides is self-evidently absurd. But the goyim swallow it up, the people who write this tripe know exactly what they are doing

>You will never have sniper loli's report to you

why live?

Where's your proof

where is yours?

Talked with an old grandma who was doing her Abitur just one year after the war ended:
Abi is "officially" the equivalent of american High school diploma but actually much more selective, back then much much more so.

So if a Girl in the final years of the war still gets to do her Abi, then yeah, german Girls were not uneducated.

To have actual soldiers reporting to you?...

german women unfortunately look rather manly

>the poor womyn were tricked into Hitler's ebil ways and paid the most terrible awful price imaginable of being raped

Yep lets throw all the bitches a pity party.

Meanwhile all the boys who were subjected to the exact same treatment and ended up in the SS were either killed in horrible painful ways or subjected to years of enforced slave labour. But fuck them rite?

Why are women such a meme.