Why does white trash think this is cool?

Why does white trash think this is cool?

I think it's because of autism produced by levels of heavy metal in the water supply in southern states of the US. It might be that the monster trucks themselves contribute to the heavy metals too.

It's the nigger equivalent of donks.

It is the same savage vanity that is shown in all men.

>poor whites
Heavily modified vehicles, firearms, and taking pride in manual labor.

>poor minorities
Heavily modified vehicles, rap music, and taking pride in a rebellious lifestyle.

>wealthy whites
Financial pride, expensive homes, and feelings of superiority over others.

>wealthy minorities
n/a because they do not exist.

Because it pisses off shitlibs, that's it. If you dumb lefty weedman redditors stopped treating climate change as a religion, these hicks would stop acting like that smoke shit is defiance to your cult.

Diesel trucks are one of the most redpilled vehicles one can drive.

tiny beenis

>>wealthy minorities
>n/a because they do not exist.
Enjoy your poverty, butthurt retard.

Because it pisses off libshits.

I moved to an area where there are a ton of white trash inbreds and there is a direct correlation between the two.

Most of these niggers have no reason to even own a truck let alone need all that power/capability. It is truly one of the most pathetic things i've ever seen in my life.

I never got to fully understand how bad white trash inbred sister fuckers are and it's nearly as bad as niggers. Only niggers are more violent.

In my once great country inbreeding is much larger than anyone cares to admit.

Because of memetics you retard.

It's pretty masculine and fun

k, but you dweebs need to quit pretending you're driving big rigs and stay the fuck off our pumps

>>wealthy minorities
What are Chinese and Indians.

Slim is a Mexican. In Mexico. Not a minority. You shouldn't be calling people "retard"

It'd be cooler if it was like pic related.

Because they're rural and suburban retards.

If you had voted for Hillary, these people would have been sent to reeducation camps, and if they failed that, they would have been exterminated.

Thats a smokescreen for when Obama was prez. Those predator drones were everywhere.

Well meme'd lad!

It is all about guys, who can't get CDLs, trying to compensate for their perception of their penis size.

IT WAS HER TURN

Fucking beautiful.
My cock is rock hard.

because their parents were doing meth, oxycontin, and xanax while pregnant with them.

No, it's worse, faggot.