Not killing all the commies in the 60's was a huge mistake

Not killing all the commies in the 60's was a huge mistake.

both are shit movies

I'm with you. Wish I could shoot some commies right now.

when will the film meme end? literally the worst artistic medium yet.

Emoji will have an opening in the mid-high twenty millions and then drop like a stone. Out of theaters in three weeks.

Emoji movie is so bad it gave chris Stuckman PTSD

lol who cares about some boring history movie? bunch of old privileged whites who captilized on poc heroes. ty for killing off millions of whites tho

has the emoji movie had a single positive review?

The message of both movies is "FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WYPIPO"

He's been giving out A's and A+'s left, right, and center. Hope this knocked some sense into him.

One is for the Alt-Right the other is for the liberals

You are retarded.

Don't talk to tripfags.

>leaf giving an opinion on something
nobody cares prajeet.

@135473367
@135473768
Dont talk to proxy flags

The poo emoji is actually the hero

Literally kill yourself if you can't tell good cinema from bad cinema.

>there's now a movie about emojis
what next, a movie about ascii?

Not killing the commies in the 40's was an even greater mistake.

Retard

A movie about Fidget Spinner

"I bet I can make people want to pay me to waste an hour + of their time on a movie soley about emojis"-someone
"What? No way."-someone with common sense.
>That picture.

Both are jewish propaganda, at least one of these is not tricking them into learning false history.

the mistake was siding with the commies in WWII

Dunkirk is Jewish Anglo propaganda

This. I mean most movies aren't worth your time. The ones that are worth it are few and far between. You can have a more productive day browsing Sup Forums than watching a movie ironically.

Lol they are shilling the shit-moji movie so hard, yet it's still barely @5% on RT

Emoji movie is red pilled as fuck, hence why all the shit reviews from liberals. If you actually read any of the reviews for it, its a bunch of cucks crying about capitalism and not actually critiquing anything about the movie itself.

shut up kraut retard, you ruined america

How in the absolute fuck
I feel the urge to throw up just looking at that shitty image

I read three reviews and all three warned children not to watch. The star openly claimed the movie had anti trump tones. It's a shill film, go see Dunkirk or save your shekels for Star Wars

All voice actors are liberal and retarded, doesn't change whats in the movie, which is making fun of sjws, democrats, and deadly AI robots. It's on par with the Angry Birds movie.

FPBP

Dunkirk was a tad disappointing

You havent seen it faggot.

There are not even any Germans in it outside of a few planes and submarines.
Its not political at all and the only political angle deals with the SHAME with Brits/French feel about what happened there and what people will think of the.

Goddamn you are retarded. At least watch the movie before you try to comment on it like a fucking over sensitive flaccid storm weenie.

>The USA and Britain not allying themselves with Germany to liberate Russia and stamp out Judeo-Bolshevism in the 30's was a huge mistake.

Maybe if Japan wasn't fucking retarded the Nazi party could have had more influence in US before the war.

>Allying with people who declared war on you.
Blows my mind, user. You should be an ambassador or some shit if you can do that. Why are you wasting your life on Sup Forums?

Maybe Hitler should have just wiped out Jewish owned England and not been a stupid goy.

What makes you think that would have made any difference?

I'm rooting for the emoji movie. Gotta root for the underdog to prove everyone wrong.