ATTN: Hawaii Anons

My coworker just recieved a phone call from her daughter on one of the islands, says there's a lockdown of some sort, she was fighting with someone but apparently there's happenings related to North Korea, any guidance?

Other urls found in this thread:

numbers-stations.com/military/usa/hfgcs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fake and gay
If the DPRK were to attack:
>it would be in self defense
>they would strike the mainland rather than hawaii

I don't know what's going on but she sounded worried is all

Tell her that gook fetish isn't normal and that she should seek for psychological help

Stay calm and shitpost.

My uncle just called my dad, he said the missile is gonna hit his Nintendo plant in Kyoto

I just got a call from Kim and all I could make out was;"ching chang chong, wing wang wong chop suey long fooey." then he laughed and hung up.

WHICH OF YOU IS HAWAII user

you made me laugh hard user!

we can only wish so hard
kek do whatever.

getting multiple reports of air raid sirens in Hawaii

Link?

I just looked out my window and there were big letters in the sky
>Thank you for participating in the Earthâ„¢ beta.
>Servers will be coming down shortly for a character wipe before we go live

this is the end

The old German bitch sounded scared.

Only reason I'm asking

According to some people on Twitter they're testing the old air raid sirens.

Makes sense

HOLY SHIT TURN ON CNN

They have that missile tracking ship tied up in Honalooolooo.

>TURN ON FAKE NEWS

Larping thread. Sage

In all seriousness though there was a pretty long message over 11175 at 1946PST. I recorded it and will transcribe it here.

"This is Roadmap Roadmap break. Delta.....Disregard this message. Roadmap out. *Pause* All stations, all stations. This is Economic Economic break D A O I K I N G Q T S F 5 D E 5 V 2 4 7 A 6 L Z H S ? T E 3"

Happy happenings!

Ah right, thanks user

nice try faggot

hawaii haole here, literally every time there's a micronesian iq-sized whisper about a happening in asia everyone and their auntie heads for the hills. i laugh it off but honestly, it's not that far-fetched. the gooks did pearl harbor for a reason - it's close, there's lots of military bases, and obama is from here

is that what your dingo told you while you crack a fat in the billabong?

me again - someone mentioned air raid sirens. those are seriously constantly going off, i've been through fucking hundreds of them, they're not as serious as they sound, and are usually used for high surf/chance of flood, they should be apart of the fucking state song

>NK nukes a blue state, AND Obama's home state

I can't stop cumming!

Skyking is dead quiet, so nothing is happening in NK
must be something else

those are tactical callsigns, not a happening
numbers-stations.com/military/usa/hfgcs/

If china wants to pull a japanese pearl harbor and start ww3 through north korea, let it be known we are ready for them and at the peace signing trump will rip of Xi Jinping's neck an shit down his throat and give Manchuria to the japanese

>it's not that far-fetched. the gooks did pearl harbor for a reason
eh, it made sense in 1941, it might have worked better if they hadn't called off the last wave and had hit the oil reserves tanks and the repair docks and of course the carriors that wern't at port
but in 2017 makes no sense, better to hit the long beach harbor commical port and Washington bases and san degio bases in a suprise attack

fake as fuck

Muons say yes. Hawaii has been nuked.

>My coworker just recieved a phone call from her daughter on one of the islands, says there's a lockdown of some sort, she was fighting with someone but apparently there's happenings related to North Korea, any guidance?

Sorry, I'd like to believe, but I ain't freaking out til the posse on SkyKangz starts freaking the fuck out.

>would only attack in self defense
>literally attacked first to start the korean war

>it would be in self defense

Only America is allowed to attack in self defense, leaf.

Tom Cruise pls