Indian intellectuals support beef ban

Muslim intellectuals in India have voiced their support for a complete beef ban, as well as naming the Cow the national animal of India.

business-standard.com/article/current-affairs/support-beef-ban-name-cow-as-national-animal-muslim-intellectuals-117070300521_1.html

>Muslim intellectuals

Lmao.jpeg

/thread

Do Indians like Chick-fil-a?

Are those Muslim intellectuals gonna ban chicken because it has wings

Why should I care? It's their country.

Look at this cuite, why would anyone want to slaughter it, especially when we can eat bufalos.

Still stoopid decision though. Just don't do it in public, do it in closed private places where people can't see it like in US. Nothing wrong as long as there's no torture.

Hey faggot, where can i watch "Gangs of Wasseypur" with sub tittles.

i honestly feel bad for eating animals I went to the farm and the cows were like people I don't think I could do it if I had to kill them myself.

Lynching Muslim does not make diff...

Download hotstar app from playstore and use an indian vpn

>Mexican intellectuals

Jew tube and you can probably find a torrent too

Wew

>we can eat bufalos.

W-why user

I already tried and they're all in Hindi,
the fuckers say that it has sub tittles but they don't display.

A cow is more valuable than any mudslime.

because indians eat buffalo didn'cha learn anything in school?

The hotstar method is pretty good too you can watch a fuck load of content for free and I am very sure you can find torrents kashyap makes sure all his movies are released with English subs

>90% people would stop eating animals if they had to kill it themselves. But however immoral it is, animals form important part of our diet now so.

Coming to the cows, Vedas declare them to be Aghanya meaning "not to be killed". So you gotta be cautious doing that among people that follow Vedic religion.

Because they look like dicks waiting to atack you lol

I'm curious as to what is considered a cow when it comes to Indian thought

Obviously indicus cattle but what about
>taurus cattle
>yaks
>gaur
>other wild species of cattle
>hybrids of these species with domestic cattle

% people would stop eating animals if they had to kill it themselves.

Good thing we live in a free market society where I can pay someone to kill it for me.

Fpbp

Only the poor Muslims do most of the Buffalo meat is exported

Cows are considered cows

Buffalos are kind of niggerish

Are bison considered cows? What about picture related, a beefalo (stabilised bison x bos hybrid)?

As they are not present in India aren't they irrelevant

Getting on that right now man.

Don't be a fag and download it from piratebay

It has lot more to it, cows are regarded Aghanya in Vedas. Hindus also regard it as a second mother.

>The human infant is fed breast milk by its human mother for under three years. After weaning, the cow acts as the surrogate mother providing milk for the rest of the human life-through childhood, adult age and old age. Cow is verily the mother of the world. One would be filled with repugnance at the ungrateful idea of killing one's mother, whether surrogate mother or otherwise

^ this is from Mahabharat.

Hindus in practise historically used to always have cows. And these cows used to sustain families with providing food (milk, buttermilk, curd, butter and ghee) and fuel (cow dung). That formed a lot of the sentiments they have now towards them. Cows are also more gentle and affectionate animals that buffalos, and bisons are others are not common here.

Its fantastic we don't have to kill animals ourselves now and bear the guilt.

Seems like is the best option. i'm at the funeral and it's been pretty good so far.