Hey Sup Forums

Do you hate me because my father is Chinese? If so, why? Why am I inferior to you?

Pic unrelated.

it's 3:30
bed time kid just shut down your laptop

Was your mother black or arab? If no, then no.

n-no, I don't have work tomorrow.
ancestry is all english from that side

Eastern asians I don't look down upon

Sandniggers and niggers however

>Why am I inferior to you?
Because you're a colonial.

i was born here, not in any former colony

;^) Your ok with me

t. chinese with cauc wife

Your place of birth doesn't remove you of your colonial heritage.

i guess you're right of that
So you hate any people that have non-British heritage? why? hong kong and south chinese immigrants have provided loads to the UK.
i thought it was rare

its an oc pepe

I hate you because you're swamping us.

Plus you're soulless.

Unlike other Aus-Anons, I can live with the Chinese if I have to, and they're better than the alternatives (see: Muslims).

Only problem is that Hapa kids and 2nd Gen Chinese are cucks on the same tier as the worst of the worst whites and with no conservatives.

>hate
I never implied hate.

You make be half chink, but I'm half Jap

>destroy derivative of european society
>why you mad, gaijin? why you hate me desu?

Go canvas your politicians to make laws to keep them out then and stop bitching on a cambodian pottery imageboard. Embarassing.

我的兄弟. 我喜欢你 ;) Us blacks and Chinese ought to stick together

Nobody hates you oniichan

did you make it lol?
well, saying i am inferior gives impression of such
i have heard about the cooperation, it is very big
are you in africa?

If you're in Europe, or a former European colony of majority white ancestry, and you're not white, trust me, you're not wanted there.

The veneer of society makes it so your existence is tolerated, but most people, even the left, if not overtly, at least subconsciously hate your arrival.

长时间在书中发现

你對我好嗎!

No, I am an American black. That makes me an honorary Anglo, just like yourself ;)

are you a robot?
not every non white person is the same
ah I see, that is nice ;) i thought there wasnt many black americans on pol
哈哈哈

i am part chinese

Yes because the first thing I think of when I think Europe is slanted eyes and yellow skin.

Why did you come here, knowing you will be hated for doing so?

Are you not happy in your country?

China is rich and powerful, why not go back?

don't lie to yourself, no one wants you in the UK

i just said, please learn how to read your native language.
im not full chinese, just my father is. He married an English woman. i was born here.
how many part-asian people are there in oceania?

Probably true given the frequency of nigger hate threads. But that doesn't really phase me and I like shitposting here

One drop rule, to most europeans, you are fully chinese do not lie to yourself. You already know this, just don't want to admit it consciously.

Why not go back to your ancestral lands?

>rich and powerful
for the corrupt few

don't hide your flag, Cheng, now go back to your ancestral land.

There are so many Chinese tourists constantly mobbing my town and shouting their ear piercing language
>XI XAO CHI CHO CHAI LONG!!!!
Shut the fuck up...

Anyway brown skinned Chinese are worse. The rare pale ones blend in better.

Don't listen to He'll be the last to go back to his ancestral lands. Make sure to have many babies with white, British females to make sure your bloodline gets whiter

Japanese are respected due to their ability to remain in their own country, with dignity. Also, they do not swarm other countries like insectoids.

Much respect, nipponsan. Thank you for being respectable and dignified asians.

but i am biologically not fully chinese. the one drop rule makes no sense. i was born here.
i understand. it must be really fun to do that
i already have a white gf. i think bruce lee's grandmother was english, so i dont know what they would look like
too bad about that, though. Maybe they'll have to impregnate Japanese women for you as well, mr dying country. what changed?

No.
I hate you because you make stupid threads.

I have only made this one about me

You are biologically NOT european by being half-something, and half european. Do you call half a peach a peach? No, you call it half-of-a-peach.

Having a white gf is your own issue, you can do whatever you want, I cannot stop you from doing anything.

Just by posting here, we already know that you KNOW you are not meant for this civilization.

Maybe subconsciously, but at the very back of your mind, you know yourself you do not belong here, no matter how much white DNA you have in you, no matter who's fault it was for bringing you here.

You already know this, and most Europeans feel this way, and know this. Whether they say it or not is not due to the subjectivity of your belonging, but rather to their access to true free speech in their own societies.

You know it, we know it, they know it. You do not belong. Don't kid yourself. By mixing two cultures with very different ancestry, you will always be considered a half-breed, that neither the chinese nor the british can claim as their own.

Hated by both, loved by none. You know this already.

You're not inferior and I don't remotely dislike you on racial grounds, but you should go to China. It is better for the immigrants and the natives as a whole if the former stayed in their ethnic homeland, on the whole. Shit like BLM wouldn't exist if we kept to our own.

>NEGGA NEGGA XIU XEE XIAOLA LING QUA
Everyone I know is at least slightly annoyed by Chinese pests.

that really makes me think. What should I do then?
where do i belong? in china? but i am maternally white

Yes, but white genes are less dominant than Asian ones. Very easy to dilute white genes in any other gene pool. If you stayed in Britain, it would take way more generations to dilute your Chinese genes than it would to dilute your British genes in China.
From a practical short-term standpoint, you probably look way more Chinese than you do British. You'd fit in more in China, by that token.

I really hope you do not see my post as angry or hateful, I am neither of those.

I am upset at current events and at the current trend of multiculturalism that is doomed for failure.

Truth is, you're a multi-racial abomination that will never be fully accepted by either side. What your parents have done to you is cruel, as you will never fit in perfectly anywhere, no matter what. You know , by your own experiences, that what I type is truth.

There is no answer, there is no continuation for this. There is only acceptance of fact, and then sadness and grieving for having been thrown such a shit hand at life.

I was born racially homogenous, and for this, I thank the gods of fate daily for I have escaped so narrowly a fate of destruction.

maybe you're right. i have white features
feels bad man

Like i give a fuck, just live your life you stupid faggot. Like does it really matter that much?

Fucking moron.

White features such as?

yes it does. Race, culture and nationality matters a lot - stupid to not realise this
lighter skin, less round head shape. there is more

I truly have no words for this situation, user. Hopefully you find your own peace, and try to ignore the situation as best you can.

There is a reason as to why the most intelligent individuals are the most depressed, suicidal, and hopeless.

Once a former cog of the machine of life peeks in a dimension not previously experienced, and discovers the inner machinations of society, your hope, love, and passion drains away, leaving only an empty husk.

I wish I could help, and, being depressed myself, my soul aches for your situation.

I am on the side of the road, watching children burning inside a vehicle. If I open the door, they will live for weeks in agony and pain, but it would have meant me doing everything I could to be moral. If I leave the children to burn inside the car, they die more easily, with more pain, but a quicker death.

I cry for you, fellow sufferer.

this is the one of the few threads i have really learnt from. Thank you American user.