What's wrong fellas?

Why are Sup Forumsacks fawning over brown women, especially latinas, these days have the white women in your lives really been that shit-tier?

Just look at her divine mammaries. I want to bleach her.

>Sup Forumsacks
its the td invasion and nothing more

This isn't a true statement.

>girl speaks spanish
>instantly means she's a shitskin
There are white hispanics.

Hot...but she turns into this before your eyes.

Perfection.

Forget "latinas" or you'll regret it eventually, trust me.

Sup Forums pol is being very successfully flooded by distraction & concern agents. You know the altern8tive venue. Go there for real news and discussion. Better yet, go on social media to spread awareness to normies and show your support for President Trump come hell or high water.

Real happenings include:
-Awan connection to Elsagate sexualization and fetishization of children through YouTube
-New Wikileaks dump deep state hacks for nearly all devices (but still weren't catching bad guys)
-President threatens to put congress on obamacare
-Things coming to a head between Trump and DNC/RINOs/MSM/DS

Things are moving fast on the offense front. Keep pushing. Zero energy wasted on defense.

(drop a red-pill and type "sage" in options field and report off-topic distraction threads)

but she's not one of them

Pic related

white women have only made me feel totally alone my whole life. latina women have only welcomed me with a warm smile.

Mexican girls are fun but they hit the wall at a young age and they hit it HARD. You go from Miss Mexico to That fat barley human mexican woman with 6 kids in the span of a few years. A White or Asian woman can keep her good looks up into her 50s if she has a good diet and exercise routine. Asian women hit the wall hard when they do hit it however, white women sort of slowly lose it over time, by which point you will have lost it as well.

Latinas have that nice foreign/exotic look but are still like half white, so you can bleach them successfully. Best of both worlds tbqhf.

Elaborate

Depends on the type of white woman. Russian women (and most Slavic women), from my experience, age HORRIBLY.

French women are much better in that regard

I can agree with this. The mexican girl I dated awhile back made me feel like the strongest, smartest, and luckiest man in the world. It's a ruse though, they talk shit when you aren't around and WILL cheat on you. They are just better at not getting caught than white women, who will cheat and then rub it in your face when you piss them off.

Because White women are shit. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I want to pass that on to my offspring but sadly, White women would rather whore about. Fuck the lot of them.

>A White can keep her good looks up into her 50s

So many white women are dykes/masculine, but not as many brown girls are like that so they tend to seem more inviting and feminine. White wimmins need to step it up a notch desu

>white women

Seriously tho, I think I prefer everything but white women. Arabs, blacks, asians, latinas.

Mexicunts are only attractive because they are like 80% white any ways, look at the ppl who are not interbred and they are ugly.

Latina girls make me feel like i'm normal and actually wanted by a women. White women make me feel like a creep for wanting to have sex or even a relationship with them.

key word being CAN
most white women, especially ones married to a cuck who has stopped caring, don't bother. Of course those that do aren't going to be as hot as they were when they were 16, which is peak attractiveness for a woman, but they can remain fuckable to their equally old husbands.

My wife would get upset if she caught me oggling a walking turd

Men will fuck anything, the question is whether you want to raise the kids.

White women are ok, if you're into women that look like they might be your sister. I'm not into incest so it's all brown girls for me.

They also turn into pic related by 25.

Thanks a lot user, I'm gay now.

dumbest post ITT

>fawning over brown women
So much disinfo happening.

Nobody wants to fuck a brownie, shill. Bye.

Maybe Mexicans

Do we have statistics about ancestry by countries in Latin America ?

Idk, like Mexico 70% white 30% native, Argentina 90% white 5% black 5% native etc.

>tfw half latino
>tfw only latina women ever shown interest in me

I wanna fuck the shit out of some latina whle she calls me papi, I was never interested in white women anyways

10/10 would colonise

"hispanics" No, they're spanish. If you aren't white you're not spanish. Spain are the OG spanish, then they went to south america fucked their women and taught them Spanish now there's a ton of shit skins larping as Spanish or "hispanic" or "latino" fuck man why did the Spaniards have to do this..

Lefty shills, user.

brown girls are wholesome. filling them with white genes and showing them some gentlemanly talents just feels right.

Those things have a lot of native blood in them. The good-looking latinas and the ones who age well have more European genes than native genes

Latina women = God tier

They have the thicc booty and boobs of black women (without the bad hair and smell) while having the pretty face and hair of white women (without the flat ass).

Pic related. This are the so called white guys fawning over brown women.

Here let me check

i live in a town with like 3 black women and one latina, I wish there was more thicc brown girls here.. I really do

>The New Dictionary of the Left
Giving a whore $5 for a BJ is now "fawning over".

Indians eating foods they're not physiologically able to process.

that is so disappointing. i'm glad i impregnated a german-irish girl.

>implying anyone who comes within a thousand feet of this site wouldn't fuck her

Sage

Most of that is diet. Go easy on the greasy Mexican food.

Yeah white women are extremely overrated. Most of them have flat asses and terrible attitude. Also none of them know how to cook.

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm trying not to fap y u do this to me

>wanting to downgrade your children's intelligence into tapping latina ass

This is coming from a Cuban too.

Find someone who supports the free market.

Brown women r better

All women will cheat, what else is new.

Nah man, mostly mexicans and women with 60% or more native genes in their blood turn into that degenerate, disgusting, wrinkly bag of fat.

When are you guy going to by pass (((Trudeau))) and just let the muslims run the country.

ah dude you shoulda used fidel flag ftlz

I want to bury my face in that.

Yes.

Now post more brown qts.

Besides 1 or 2 that are mostly native, all LatAm countries are majority mestizo (that's a pretty even mix of white and native) with smaller full white and full native minorities plus a bit of nigger ancestry too.

Asians user Asians

I gotta agree with that. Even though those spanish genes got us a bit of an arab look since they got conquered by the mudslimes. You got to some parts of spain there will be some shitskins as well, just not as many as in muh beautiful spicland.

nope nope nope

Is that Angie Verona?
>Cuban
How mixed? She'd pass in Portugal and Spain easy

>Have real curves

the seeds of the fat to come

>Can cook

Beans. and rice. kind of.

>Strong Proud woman

exactly what we don;t need

>Seductive eyes

eeeyyy gringo, yu wanna fuuuuck

>Always make sure family is well take care of

it's about 50-50.

Like all mulatto ethnicities, some spics get a really unlucky mix of the worst traits of both races and turn into ugly trolls

Shit, there are 36% of Latin Americans that are whites, 30% that are mestizos and 20% are mulattoes, so if they all race mix to a point they're all the same, each Latin American will have something like 60% white in him. Not that bad desu.

of course
white women have been sold monkey degres and tude wentup
looks went down
and feminism shortened hair n make em not be sexy ro good in bed
niggeriszed by the jew school n tv
latinas have less of that and good culture

Morons, all of you.

You've been brainwashed.

>weird word choice and sentence structure

shitskin detected

Si si si si

most latin women that are hot are white

whites been fucking rule latin nations for 100s years an banging th ehottest at the top

selma hayek is white

girl in pic above is white

orientals with fake tits look great

Yeah its fun to make fun of them but being technical about it spics are (somewhat) white. They act a lot better than blacks but are still kinda violent and not all that intelligent. When it comes to crime rates they tend to land in the middle of whites and blacks, somewhat closer to the white side. They're like the beta test version of whites lmao

kill yourself mongrel

Pic related brazilian people, ameriburger BTFO

I know, I love Eva Lynn.

What movie is that from

nice!!
makes me waan goto pattaya beach thailand

That's mostly true with the mexicans and the poorfags in latin america. I'm 20 y/o and I've got a girlfriend that visits me sometimes and when she's staying at my apartment she cleans the place and cooks me really good food. I'm pretty fucking lucky I guess because most whores I've met are pretty useless.

So if all white Europe came to America, and then all Americans, from Chili to Canada, and Europeans race mix, we would have 1,7 billion people with 75% white in them, about 20% native and 5% black.

Interesting.

fuk yeah!

No I didn't count America and Canada. It's closer to 80 or 85% white then.

Well, let's do that

Those womean are almost 100% native

Yeah. Both her parents are cuban. Most cubans are light skinned.

STOP DEGENERATE

Which foods are those?

>curves
>the seeds of the fat to come

I don't care what race you're talking about that's literally gay

I'm whiter than flour but I like curves, ass especially, so I am often attracted to latina women slightly more often than white women, prefer mediterranian like Italian/Greek too.

Sorry, alot of white women have flat asses.

But if she's a pawg this dick is available.

I'm also 5'9" and bulky/stocky almost-manlet. Latinas are usually attracted to that more than with women, they want tall dudes which is understandable but they also sometimes tend to like twinkishly skinny guys who look like fags with bowl cuts and shit.

Plus, second to z-snapping wlefare queens, white women can be some of the most entitled cunts around.

Latina girls are also more often to want to be a proper housewife and like traditional families from personal experience.

I'd have to agree with that. I'm not an average spic but where I live they're mostly obsessed with their looks when they lose the genetic lottery. Although in the capitals of cities the percentage in the civilized part of the city is mostly white and mestizo.
I gotta admit though I'd much rather hang out with my white spics or brown (but civilized) spics than the poorfags who always bitch about the government but never do anything to improve themselves (Poorfags in latin america have mostly 60% or more native genes).

left could be qt if she dropped 40 lbs

feel yeah bro

Re-colonize Latin America. Yes.

oh yeahehaehah!

I say USA should annex brazil

More like 100-150 lbs

the fridge you posted isn't attractive. fat, stubby troll women aren't attractive either