Indonesia

Population: 255.461.700
Muslim: 90%

Never an attack. No degeneracy. All religions are respected. Beautiful nature. Advanced technology. Rich and progressive.

How will Sup Forums expalin this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Bali_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Jakarta_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Indonesia
pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/
reuters.com/article/us-indonesia-politics-idUSKBN1842GE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>asians

They are not rich, but they lower crime rates than Russia/Ukraine/Belarus/Lithuania

They are less subhuman. Still subhuman though.

have*

Arabs are the problem with Islam, not the religion itself.

Arabs are violent and stupid. Combine that with a religion that is still stuck in the middle ages and you get the modern religion of peace.

They refer to confucism as their primary value set before islam.

>Never an attack.

>what is Jemaah Islamiya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Bali_bombings

How fucking stupid are you

I distinctly remember an attack last year.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Jakarta_attacks

Less frequent than your country I guess... But less kafirs to kill...

Indonesia is better than usa m8. You have thousand of gangs, feminism, lgbt, trillions in debt.

No oil, not buddies with Russia, and far away from the kikes.

They have must exterminated all the rural and suburban retards and only allow ultra high IQ city people to vote. And then import illegal immigrants to do all the menial labor.

It's the only logical explanation that I can think of.

>How will Sup Forums expalin this?

The US hasn't been shelling their country for 16 years. Muslims are naturally peaceful when left to prosper on their own without western imperialism constantly trying to fuck their lives up.

>Indonesia
>Advanced technology
>Rich and progressive

You do realize they are literally as poor as India right (on per capita GDP terms)

Kek, Indonesia is currently experiencing a dramatic rise in extremist Islam. Stop peddling shit that you know nothing about.

Lookup the nor former Governor of Jakarta, Ahok. He was a Christian Indonesian who was a very competent and popular Governor. He made some off-hand remark to the effect of 'the Quran says not to have non-Islamic leaders, and here I am', and the Muslims lost their shit.

They ran an entire election campaign against him on the basis of his religion and then indicted him for "blasphemy". Once he lost the election (earlier this year) he was tried, convinced and sentenced to jail for that comment.

And Sharia law has just been imposed in the province of Aceh.

>(1)

Still doing better than west

go back to POCKistan

>>(1)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Indonesia

This is weak bait, but ill give you the response

SAGE

>a dozen of massacres in recent half century
>Never an attack. No degeneracy. All religions are respected.

Wtf

>rich and progressive

>Kek, Indonesia is currently experiencing a dramatic rise in extremist Islam

Stot embarrasing yourself.

>Indonesia
>india

Not the same thing. 90% of indians don't have toiletes.

indonesia rich and properous?

LOL wtf try going there bro

cuck

90% of Indonesia is a shithole. I did humanitarian work there for about 2 years. I will still stand by the fact that Asian muslims are better than sandnigger muslims though.

Let's not pretend that if you insulted the majority religion in any country its going to be a scandal. Ahok was legally arrested on grounds of blasphemy which applies to insulting all religions.

>Sunni majority country isn't full of Sunnis trying to kill each other in holy Jihad where they spread the message of their religion and subjugate non-believers
Whoa, really activates those almonds.

Lies. Hijab is optional in Indonesia even for Muslims, why would a Christian woman be wearing a hijab?

You won't get arrested for insulting Christianity anywhere in the west, and it's the majority religion in many western countries.

It's not the religion. It's the genetic stock of people.

I was just about to say, what the fuck is OP smoking?

Albania, Tatarstan, Kazakstan, and so on also don't have terrorist attacks or radicalism. There are exceptions to every rule senpai.

>be jap/korean
>work like a madman
>muh money, muh career
>can't handle it anymore
>kys

Money is not everything

I said scandal, not arrest. In Singapore you will get arrested for insulting another religion. I believe some European countries and maybe Canada too if it's discrimination but I'm not too sure about that. My point is it was not a pro Islam punishment.

The problem is Arabs. It's the fucking inbreeding. 50% of the Arab world is inbred. pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/

errorists are very likely to try to carry out attacks in Indonesia. Terrorist groups have the capacity and intent to carry out attacks at anytime and anywhere in the country. Type of attacks have included suicide bombings and small-arms fire, targeting public and crowded places.

The threat from Islamist extremism remains high, though the Indonesian authorities continue to disrupt attack planning, including arresting alleged terrorists reportedly in the advanced stages of preparation.

On 24 May 2017 there were bomb explosions at the Kampung Melayu bus station in east Jakarta. Three police officers were killed.

On 14 January 2016 a terrorist attack took place near the Sari Pan Pacific Hotel and Sarinah Plaza on Jalan M.H. Thamrin in central Jakarta. The attack included a number of explosions and gun battles. Eight people died and a number were injured, including foreigners. The last major attack before this was on 17 July 2009 when the JW Marriot and Ritz-Carlton hotels in Jakarta were bombed. One British national was killed. Small-scale attacks occur on a regular basis and further attacks are likely.

Indonesian government, law enforcement interests and places of worship are regularly targeted by extremists. Western interests are also at risk.

Attacks could be indiscriminate, including in places frequented by foreigners. Beach resorts, bars and restaurants, hotels, markets, shopping malls hosting major international brand outlets, tourist attractions, places of worship, foreign embassies, ferry terminals and airports are all potential targets.

You know what the difference between those countries and other Muslim countries is? Those places all had religion beaten the fuck out of them for 100 years by Communists. Go to Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan etc... any ex-USSR and you'll notice none of them wear hijabs or anything.

So the reason those places are less Allahu Ackbar is because they are less religious.

Really activates the neurons doesn't it.

> Money is not everything

only well to do people say this.

Indonesia is a country of backwards gooks

French degenerate talking shit about honorary aryans, you must be a joke, were you culturaly enriched by mudslimes yet?

>Advanced technology. Rich and progressive.

What is this bullshit? They are poor and very much not progressive

They were also inbred during the Islamic golden age while white Europeans were running around in the forests playing with their own feces. What's your point?

checked

Doing a robotic life because muh money is really bad mate.

I don't speak huehue, sorry.

Rich and progressive, kek. Indonesia is just as bad as my country, maybe a bit better economically. Islamic extremism, poverty, inequality, religious intolerance is still rampant in Indonesia. Singapore is probably the only advance country in this region.

Its because they are asians and not retarded arabs

Weird how even at 90 percent Muslim they still blow each other up. It's almost like the end goal of Islamic holy war for peace is holy war

what is ethnic nationalism?!@

Indians and they have a fuck load of degeneracy

>He still don't know communism is worse tha islam

Also each race use islam differently.

There aren't any Arabic sand niggers in Indognesia you retarded burger. But I do agree that Arabs being assholes is a genetic thing.

>Indians and
The hell are you even talking about pajeet?

>errorists

After their two major Islamic political parties (masjumi and ulama) were accused of cooperating with the extremist Darul Islam rebels and the PRRI, they were disbanded in 1960. Islamism hasn't been a significant force in Indonesian politics ever since.

>Although the number of terrorist attacks seem to have reduced in both amount and scale, some terrorist hotspots such as Poso, Central Sulawesi, remain. the Poso region was previously marred by religious violence between Muslims and Christians in the area. On 16 October 2012, Police discovered two corpses of murdered police that had been missing for three days in Tamanjeka village, Poso Regency, Central Sulawesi. The victims went missing during an investigatory mission to a suspected terrorist training ground in a forest the Poso area.[6]

>Similar attacks targeting the Indonesian authorities, especially police officers, have also occurred in Papua, however these are not linked with Islamist terrorist cells, but rather with the Papuan separatist movement Organisasi Papua Merdeka. On 8 April 2012, a Trigana Air PK-YRF airplane was shot at by unidentified gunmen during a landing approach on Mulia airstrip, Puncak Jaya, Papua. A Papua Pos journalist, Kogoya (35), was killed in this shooting.[7] On 27 November 2012, three policemen stationed at the remote Pirime police post, Jayawijaya, Papua, were killed in an attack by a group of unidentified men. Police suspected the Papua separatist movement was behind the attack
You seem I'll informed kermit

There's no-one to fight - they won.

I wouldn't be so quick to draw that conclusion, only because it doesn't apply across the board.

For example, sample Tatars vs Chechens and you'll find Chechens are far more radical than Tatars are despite living under the same system. Or, take Albanians and Bosniaks, and you'll find Bosniaks are far again more radical than Albanians are.

Clearly you haven't read up on Indonesian history, slijmbal

Pls dont involve my country in Sup Forums. Also we have fewer terrorist attack compared to Middle East its because our culture, we're somehow managed to assimilate islam and our traditional culture. Though in recent year number of extremism islam is definitely growing, under exception is Aceh though the only place that implement sharia law in indonesia

Indonesia has a lot of Indians?

No, we actually succeeded in teaching them the merits of toilets.

Bosniaks and Chechens had land disputes with other countries and not religious disputes.

The golden age is mainly attributed to the knowledge they stole off Persians after conquering them, then converting them. Persians have been retarded by Islam.

>muh safe muslim indonesia meme
this is false and you know it. They literally have sharia police and Christians can't hold office anymore.

This

Kill you're self nigger

>falling of the porcelain jew

Nothing Jewish about potty training Sanjay

we wuz in palaces when yall wuz comin oucho caves n shiiiiet

Another dead terrorist = another goodnight's sleep.

Still safer than most american big cities.

If Islam is stuck in the middle ages then wouldn't the caliphate be #1 country in the world?

>In the test, known as the "two-finger test", the doctor deduces the state of the hymen - a thin piece of membrane attached to the vaginal wall - and the size and so-called laxity of the vagina.

>How will Sup Forums expalin this?

They're not practicing real Islam.

>Never an attack

What do you mean by never attack? The 2002 Bali bombings occurred on 12 October 2002 in the tourist district of Kuta on the Indonesian island of Bali. The attack killed 202 people. A further 209 people were injured. Wikipedia

they're not sandniggers
they're gooks

While I still think Islam is cancer, you do make a case to show that Arabs are the niggers of the rest of the non-nigger world.

This, also they aren't inbred as hell either.

Middle Easterns and Africans are the problems.

Don't you have a bridge to terrorize, Alladin?

Indonesia is not officially a Muslim country, yet you will be raped/beaten for having a morning beer in public during Ramadan. Meanwhile, New Zealand is not officially a Christian country but you cannot buy beer legally on Easter. Will you get raped and beaten for drinking a beer on Easter in New Zealand? Almost certainly no. This is the big difference between having inbred mudslime in a country and not.

Which was made up, i.e. meme so hard that a blasphemy case takes hold... and I thought you are smart

>the Bali bombings were fifteen (15) years ago

Basically. The Asians special skill is order

Per capita GDP = 3,570.29 USD.

underrated

>we have fewer terrorist attack compared to Middle East
OH WOW THAT'S A RELIEF!

>muh jewdp
hmm

Pakis are about as backward as Arabs, and nigger muslims are even more backward. Explain that, burger.

>frenchman
>lazy

As fucking usual, you can't make this shit up

>Population: 255.461.700
>Muslim: 90%
>1 attack

Think about it.

It's very easy to explain. The darker your skin, the more inbred and animal you are. This is true across the board, and explains why Africans and south indians have been totally happy being slaves for millennia, but Persians, Europeans, etc. have always revolted.

Jakarta's Christian governor jailed for blasphemy against Islam

reuters.com/article/us-indonesia-politics-idUSKBN1842GE

>Never an attack
No

>niggers are retarded
>take that, drumpfkin

> Ruled by Dutch people for half a millennium

It's what usually happens with colonies over extreme periods of time. The reason Africa is a raving shithole is they weren't colonized long enough.

Nice

So which one is it?
or 700?

Explain Chechnya then. They're white as hell but also fucked in the head. In fact, they were the first ones to start ISIS style beheadings using dull knives.

>Never an attack.
3 posts later
>Yeah OK! ONE ATTACK. BOO HOO! Only 202 dead! Big fucking deal!

Imagine a Belgian user going "Never had an attack!!... Well, ONE. BOO HOO. 35 dead. Big fucking deal!".

Had I known what I know now, I would have bought you a ticket for the Eagles Of Death Metal for the 13th of November 2015.

Wew