youtube.com/watch?v=7HoSGPQ80Vc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VaXlQOzPHK8
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6WwQgPl_9o
hooktube.com/watch?v=-xYRW8DGNrg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKzzyOsvajc
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501387762908.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews bitch about things to eachother a lot, Gentiles are always chipper when talking to other businessmen

t. octaroonjew

Is it because gentiles are bad at business?

Jews are so funny.

The joke is jews tell it around other jews and non-jews, and the non-jews think there is something they don't get while the jews realize that there is no true meaning other than to confuse non-jews.

?

norm is the only comedian I still listen to and have respect for.

nah cause jews would complain

BUT KEEP ISRAEL JEWISH YA HEAH MEE YA GODDAMN GOY
YA DONT OWN NUFFIN

same
and he's the only apolitical comedian who really means it. Most are like Carlin or Hicks, it's just part of their edgy act

Love Norm

A jewish joke by Jacques Attali, one of France's most prominent and influential globalist jews :

"Schlomo telephones David saying: “Listen, I have a great deal for you. I have a truck full of pants worth $1. Do you want them? Great.”

David takes the pants. He telephones Jonathan and tells him: “Listen, I have a great deal for you, a truck full of pants worth $2. Do you want them? Great.”

Jonathan call Shaoul who proposes $3 and the story continues. Until at a certain moment Moshe calls Christian and says: “I have a great deal for you. I have pants worth $49.” “Great, great, I’ll take them.”

The following day Christian telephoned to Moshe saying:
– Listen, you’re really a crook.
– What do you mean I’m a crook?
– But yes, you sold me unwearable pants for $49.
– What do you mean?
– You know very well. I opened the truck and the pants only had one leg. What do you want me to do with pants which no one can wear?
– You don’t understand. These aren’t meant to be worn. They are meant to be bought and sold, to be bought and sold, and bought, and sold!"

It's because it's uncool for Jews to talk positive about business. Usually they will say something like Q. "Hows business? A. " Ahhh, it could always be better."

Jews laughing at goyim for not being able to comprehend in-group preferences anymore.

That's pretty funny desu. I heard a lot of jew jokes are like that, super short, and takes a brain to figure out. maybe it's because their iq is higher then whites, so those type of jokes actually works.

Ha ha ha

thats pretty good i dont know why youre a nazi desu

goy walks into a store on 7th ave.
goy: how much for the leather jacket in the window?
jew: $500
goy: I'll take it.

>their iq is higher then whites

*than whites. Than whites, goy.

I probably need to add that he said this joke in front of a jewish audience, but it leaked out.

To control the leak he said it again on TV this time but modified the names so the goyim wouldn't get the full meaning of it.

>he's a jew
>half jew
>full jew
>full jew
>holocaust denier, also

kek

it's a pretty simple joke, similar to

>jewish kid comes home from college
>mom: I bought you two sweaters, they're on your bed
>kid comes down wearing one
>mom: what, you don't like the other one

wait wait wait
are you telling me theres finally a new episode of Norm Live??????????????

>youtu.be/VaXlQOzPHK8
>its real

too bad that episode was mind numbingly boring.

How can a man be so based

Brown Reagan when?

ben doesn't care what jews come to israel. african, arabic, asian, south american (black, white, brown).

america and europe should emulate israel's immigration policy and let in black, white, arabic, asian christians.

This is the duplicitous kike answer. The real reason kikes love this joke is because they know that business is never good for non-kikes because the kikes are ripping them off one way or another.

And yet even if niggerjews flooded israel it would still be jewish. This is also keeping in mind the number of non-Caucasian Jews are limited in numbers anyway so the threat of Israel being populated by circumsized niggers is very small.

>Letterman
>funny

pick one

America and Eruope haven't been connected to religion for a hundred years. We first need to reappropriate our religion. Otherwise it would be just like the current Islamic invasion, outbreeding natives.

Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates and Warren Buffett and the Walmart heirs aren't Jewish. how's business for them?

>And yet even if niggerjews flooded israel it would still be jewish.
and if we import african/arabic/asian christians we'd still be christian.

>not jews
>they just work for them
bluepilled as fuck faggot

america is already letting in tens of millions of spic christians. now we also need tens of millions of 70 iq african christians too?

christcucks are so fucking stupid. i'm just glad you're going to die when the west does and you can't poison the future anymore.

I like how he had to pause and mentally rephrase to avoid saying "goyim"

but israel was predominantly ashkenazi ("white") jewish in the early 1900s up until 1948, they then took in mizrahi (arabic) jews en masse, nearly half its population without hesitation and israel has only gotten stronger, better since.

>america and europe should emulate israel's immigration policy and let in black, white, arabic, asian christians.
you're right
we should do like Israel and import hordes of non-whites who follow our religion, then sterilize them under the guise of vaccinations

Jeff bezos isn't a Jew? Could have fooled me he looks like a kike

there's only a tiny amount of kikes in the entire world you fucking retard. random 60 iq mud people can't just magically convert to it like they can with christianity. saying america needs to accept christians just means we need to accept all the fucking shitskins in south america and most of africa.

judaism is a small club while christianity is a public park moron.

It probably goes a step further than that. The kikes are ripping everyone off, but doing it in such a manner that the goyim are deceived into thinking getting ripped off is good for them.

i never said letterman was funny

that was practiced on some ethiopians, not all and not for long. this wasn't practiced on the arabic/maghrebi/asian jews. besides, their ethiopian population has tripled in size since.
and israel is tiny, it's a tiny land and if you're a real jew (anyone can convert properly if they want) they won't turn you away. we can do this, man. all christians are our brothers at the end of the day, we can't discriminate against them.

Noticed that too.

haha yeah i thought the same thing

a joke about jews anyone can understand

>our brothers
fuck off. i'm happy that china is burning down christcuck churchs and killing preachers. fuck you. and fuck anybody who thinks 50 iq mud people are human's equals. you're why the west is going to collapse and also why christianity is going to fail and be removed from this world.

good job being a delusional fucking retard. also no they can't convert if they feel like it. kikes don't allow subhumans to become jewish cause they feel like it. it's for the stupid golem goyim like yourself

kek

kek

nope. they allow anyone to convert. anyone. if you convert orthodox you're a jew and get automatic citizenship. if you're reformed that's another story. anyone has the right to convert orthodox.

nice going, you leave christianity and our faith the moment times get tough. you are weak. you're what the bible describes as "the synagogue of satan".

>Literally the one time we need an Israeli poster here and none to be found

Oy vey

>"the synagogue of satan".
Right about that you are.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6WwQgPl_9o

Ill try and summon them
>Boy Israel sure sucks, can't believe jews did 911.
Free stuff.

the joke is that kikes would still complain even if they were doing well

goyim dont understand it unless they know about this stereotype.

times are tough cause you're a fucking retard who thinks 60 iq mud people are white men's equals you fucking retard. if you didn't exist then there wouldn't be tough times.

:}

>So two gentile businessmen meet on the street. One of them says,
>>How's business?
>The other one says,
>>Great!

The joke is about paranoia and the lack of it among gentiles. Jews would never say that business is good (esp to other Jews) because it would encourage the other Jew to copy them.

Nah. They believe their business is going well when they're actually kicking it up to the jew who isn't working at all. If business is good for their gentile slaves, it's good for them as well. Any other interpretation is a kike trying to mislead you.

I got a better one

2 Jews walk into a bar

Bartender says : get the fuck out

not an argument

he should have shot them.

Oy vey.

Where are you really from? Why are you here?

>how's business for them?
Great!

Two gentiles walk into a bar. The Jewish examiner fails them both.

Replace youtube with hooktube in the url to archive vids and to avoid giving clicks please.

hooktube.com/watch?v=-xYRW8DGNrg

Evil is evil i get that also.

This. Copy them... Or sabatoge, or otherwise get an upper hand over them

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKzzyOsvajc

Why would I want to do that? It's Norm.

The jew would say "ehh, could be better"

Or perhaps leech from them in some way.

>> convert to Jew.

Like nigs converting to white.

Not uncool... barbaric.

It's foolish to let others know how well you are doing.

I'm a goy and learned this from the Chinese. All old merchant cultures know this, only naive barbarians don't.

What is their problem with Wendy's?

This is why I never watched Seinfeld. The jokes are as funny as watching planes crash on 9/11 while jews are dancing on roof tops. It's just bizarre and odd. Just... wtf man... jews are weird creatures.

I don't get it........

business is a great thing

The praise that everyone kept heaping on him as if he was Jesus Christ returned. Watch Lettermans earlier stuff. In particular watch his first interviews with John Candy (an actual talent) and you'll see he was actually really shitty at his job. Usually just a little annoying to the guests. I don't know whose dick he sucked to get that job, but I'll bet you anything it was cut during a bar-mitzvah.

Norm on gay pride

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501387762908.webm

>he doesn't realize he's talking to a jew hiding behind a meme flag

What's the joke? Derivatives?

The joke is that the goy, Christian, is too stupid (down to earth) to understand that the intrinsic value of goods doesn't matter when trading.

So he gets scammed and the stock market crashes. Stock markets crash because goyim are dumb.

Well israel isnt as big as america

Wtf!!!! So it's just the scam!!

In trading this is called the short squeeze. But it can't happen on the long side because things have intrinsic value so you could hold it til next quarter. So it's a kike long squeeze.

a large portion of isreal's population are russians and arabs and the jews that exist there come several different ethnic groups due to their dispora history

This is the best answer so far, the truth is that the joke means whatever a Jew wants it to mean at any given moment. That's the answer to every Jewish joke and riddle: there is no right answer. It's an endless argument to see who can Jew the other one the most. There is no bottom, no ultimate truth, no principle or virtue that can't be bent. Just more and more kikery until the goyim get fed up and chase you out with torches and pitchforks.

This is the most Jewish answer I've ever heard in my life. It's also bullshit. The base formula for all Jewery is the following:

what you see is a cyclical, amorphous thing and you should just accept it for what it is because who knows what tomorrow will bring. The price might not be what you came in here wanting, and what I'm saying isn't what you want to hear. But it's the truth and the marketplace is really difficult for the thing you're doing so the price is the first price i said -12% because I know you now. And you're smart enough to get the -12% from my cousin. So I'm jumping on the deal.

There is always a price. And it's always simple.

fuck, I laughed harder than I should have.

Norm is God

>So two jewish businessmen meet on the street. One of them says,
>>How's business?
>The other one says,
>>Lousy!

For those of you that don't get the joke.

Let me see if I can translate this joke into Goyspeak.

So two negro stoics meet on the street. One of them says,
>How's your resolve and accountability?
The other one says,
>I'm complacent.

It's not as funny though, if you don't hate niggers as much s Jews hate gentiles. I tried.

you dumbass goyim are doing it wrong
it's supposed to be short and to the point

IE
>yo mama so fat they had to push her smoke up the chimney

Norm is the best

I miss the Man-Grate selling chunky Norm.
When's the Tyson episode due?

Well he gave away the meaning before he even told the joke.
>The joke is that you won't get the joke
Here's the key: it's only "funny" if a Jew tells the joke.
It's just some bullshit for a Jew to throw out to confuse people.

Fuck off retareded goy nutjob

You have to go back Igor