How come you can instantly recognize a nigger by his voice but you can't do the same with Whites, Asians and Hispanics...

How come you can instantly recognize a nigger by his voice but you can't do the same with Whites, Asians and Hispanics? Why do niggers have different voices than humans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo&t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

herro?

No clue, I know what you mean though, I can pick out even the most sanitized blacks, like the ones they have on NPR.

>why do niggers have nigger voices?

wait a minute....what?

You're recognizing dialects and attributing them to race. Your claim lacks scientific basis.

False, there are plenty that speak just like whites do, but have black VOICES

He's obviously referring to timbre, retard

Amy Winehouse sounds like a negress but she's a kike from England

Because their nasal cavity is wider than that of Caucasians and Asians. Its the same reason you can recognize Jews with their whiny nasally voices.

Wrong. A black raised by normal-speaking whites since being a baby will still have a black voice. You can tell that they are black. Asians raised by whites since being a baby will sound white. This is almost exclusively a black thing although some jews also have a distinct nasally voice that isn't a dialect but rather something genetic. Proof that the jewish race as well as blacks are separate species and we need to consider exterminating both

>Asians and Hispanics
>human

It's not obvious but I can actually tell reasonably well for asians, particularly females, their voices seem to come from lower in the throat than Caucasians.

This came up in my linguistics classes. It has something to do with them having an extra structure in their vocal tract, down in their throat rather than their nose.

I can not only recognize Asian voices but I can also tell you what country they're from just by listening to their voice even if they have no accent. I'm sure I could do the same with Hispanics but there aren't that many where I live.

You just suck.

I like accents. If they're trying to sound white, what remains is just color. The jewish accent is more annoying. They think they're hot shit, don't they?

that's the part that catches the rope when you hang them

I think blacks have deeper voices than white guys

I thought Tracy Chapman was a white man, one of those John mayor type faggot singers. Wow was I surprised

more testosterone, deeper voice. its easy whitey

you can't recognize hispanic, asian, or white voices?

African americans have the best voices
>pic related
"the voice of god"

Blacks make better public speakers naturally

>Obama
>melcolm X
>MLK
etc

White people have an almost robotic,monotone or less conviction in their voices when they speak even if they are genuinely being themselves, im not cherry picking but from the top of my head an example would be
>JFK
seemed like a guy with a good message but just listening to his voice he was monotone as fuck, and it wasnt just the audio quality of that time that made it sound like that

>alex jones

has a voice of an actor, his voice just seems put on so forcefully

i cant think of any other actual white people with good clear voices

whites either sound regular, or they have some type of dehumanizing vocal cords that make them sound less conveying

I thought he was a black woman.

i recognize troy baker and laura bailey almost every time.

Hitler sounded very convincing, determined, and powerful to me. youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo&t=12s

>>Obama

obama is not a very good speaker Idk where this meme came from.

And you posted 2 60's speakers, there are countless white speakers that are more famous.

The white man has instincts that detect dangerous animals

If if if if if

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

I F
F

If you are not a native German speaker then its hard to judge, he just sounded angry desu but the german language sounds draconian in nature

Obama is very well spoken as a politician, he has both an authoritarian delivery and comes off as a regular average joe at the same time.

Name some speakers so i can listen to them, i really want to listen.

And please no terence mckenna or some kind of spiritual speakers that come off extra soft and pretentious

He shoots..... and scores!!!

Asians have a distinct sound to their voices as well desu, it's just more subtle

I have been away from Sup Forums for 3 months

Red/pol/ me on this IF IF IF meme plox

Living in a majority Asian city, I can easily tell the almost always tell the difference between Asian and white voices.

These nigger threads having been getting really weird of late. I mean, a bunch of white neets talking about niggers all day long is a little bizarre, but the type of trivial shit talked about regarding niggers is really strange.

>different voices than humans
the answer is right there. they are not human

This just made me realize that Chinese people can no SPEAK, as a chink myself even in native tongue, i can understand korean but can't speak it, there is no actual public figure or speaker in our culture that speaks to us

That's an accent. But a mexican or asian raised in a normal community with parents that speak english sound indistinguishable from whites

asians have a twangy throaty pronunciation, and slur certain consonant combinations.

It's older than 3 months. Telepromter broke and couldn't come up with more than 3 words to say on his own

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

This is something that makes a public speaker human, stuttering is okay

okey doke

I can tell asians by their voice. Their skull/sinus structure results in a distinct somewhat nasally vocalization.

Why do dogs have different voixe to hunans negroids are a differentbrace who naturally are different unless forced and trained to mimic like a parot.

God I love /pol.

I always thought my gf had dog ears because she's literally the only person I know who can do it. Always thought it was magic when she said that's a chink by their voice and she was right. How the fuck are you guys hearing this?

>Argentina
>White

fucking cringe

"the voice of god"
Maybe for only the jewish people.

>How come you can instantly recognize a nigger by his voice but you can't do the same with Whites, Asians and Hispanics? Why do niggers have different voices than humans?>>Anonymous (ID: KsANJjgn)
>07/29/17(Sat)23:00:42 No.135475382
Its natures way of letting you know danger is close

>Good public speakers
>Obama
Uhhhhh I uhhh have to uhhh disagree

You realize you're technically hispanic?

Hispanic isn't a race dipshit

Any race could be hispanic

Hispanic is an american made word for literally ANYONE from a spanish speaking country regardless of their race

A black from Domician is a black hispanic

A white from Argentina or Spain is a white hispanic

etc

Any race could be hispanic because it's not a race

You are one dumb motherfucker

Shape of their scull.

trump is a great speaker. Alex Jones' voice is a thing of beauty. I don't know what you're talking about

Everyone`s forgetting Michael Savage - he has the best baritone of anyone in radio. Yes he is a Zionist, but he`s right about everything else.