Breaking: Seth Rich Attended Party with DC IT Workers the Night of Murder

Nothing to see here, move along.

theduran.com/the-dots-between-imran-awan-debbie-wasserman-schultz-and-seth-rich-begin-connecting/

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/449983/debbie-wasserman-schultz-pakistani-computer-guys-bank-fraud
reclaimourrepublic.wordpress.com/2017/07/30/video-wasserman-schultz-is-the-key-to-putting-hillary-in-prison-cops-bailed-from-meeting-on-seth-rich/
wnd.com/2017/07/private-eye-cops-bailed-from-meeting-on-seth-rich-dem-it-probes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You serious?

Bump

Yes.

So? He was a DNC employee. We know most likely DNC execs are somehow implicated in his murder. What does him being at a party do for any part of this investigation? What question does it answer?

Haven't really followed this

Give me the rundown on the implications

I think Awan knew Seth was up to something and the moslem brotherhood did the killing

The fact that there's any question who was at the bar that night proves the police investigation was hilariously fake. Trigger a fucking corruption probe into the DC police already, they aren't just appearing impropriety.

Why won't the media cover this?

nationalreview.com/article/449983/debbie-wasserman-schultz-pakistani-computer-guys-bank-fraud

How far does their corruption go?

reclaimourrepublic.wordpress.com/2017/07/30/video-wasserman-schultz-is-the-key-to-putting-hillary-in-prison-cops-bailed-from-meeting-on-seth-rich/

awan probably had help by his paki spy contacts.

We need a spotlight on pakistani connections in the usa. I have a feeling this rabbit hole is very real and very very deep.

The democrats were pushing the russian angles alll the while they are paying pakistani connections to do dirty info spy work while getting material support from the country that hid bin laden and claimed they didnt know he was there.

Bump

Fox News covers it

Sounds like fake news designed to throw is off and discredit us if we spread it

Which FBI agents parked conveniently close to the murder scene so their guns could be stolen and used to murder Seth? Why was the FBI there that night? Which agents? Andrew mcCabe knows. Comey knows. This was a murder conspiracy don't you think?????

Yeh let's all sleep

>Private eye: Cops bailed from meeting on Seth Rich, Russia probes

wnd.com/2017/07/private-eye-cops-bailed-from-meeting-on-seth-rich-dem-it-probes/

"surely this is the end of all Democrats" say increasingly annoyed retards for the 1000th time

Sure does. Or they plan to tie up loose ends with awan.

thanks for bumping it

DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE
BUMP

FAKE NEWS
>SLIDE THREAD
>LEAVE

no one is falling for this dumb as shit story, faggot. nice attempt at distracting people from drumpf's treason, failure and lies.

This angle is so dumb. Why would they use agency weapons when illegal weapons are ridiculously easy to acquire. Just to implicate the fbi for no necessary reason?

You should be more subtle.

...and how did the President commit treason again?

SETH RICH IS TED CRUZ YOU FOOLS

bump of coke in my butt

here ya go faggot
Old news, but did happen 100%

This is all just a big nothingburger, matter of fact just reading about it is making me.... sleepy...*yawns* i think its about time we all take a nap. Come on guys lets just leave Sup Forums for a while and have a nap. We cant let drumpf get ahold of the nuclear codes

(((seth rich))) remind me why i should care about a dead liberal jew?

Keep the faith, there are still patriots out there fighting for us behind the scenes as we all read and speculate. His name was Seth Rich and he was murdered.

HAHAHA GLORMPGH TOTALLY BTFO, HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?!? THIS WILL SURELY BE THE END OF HIS TERM, IMPEACHMENT TOMORROW ENJOY YOUR LAST DAY BLORMPFKINS!!!

seth looks like such a nice dude

He fucked the DNC and Clinton hard. No Wikileaks email without. Hell of a Patriot in my book.

This site is so invaded by fucking s h i l l s. How the fuck is Seth Rich's murder fake news? They haven't found out who murdered him. It's news until they find out who killed him. You think the people accused of being behind it would want them to solve the case.

bump, arwans killed seth obviously

Man you fucks always need something to be against don't you? How about you focus on the fact that anything and everything red is ruining this fucking country. Well, red and orange.

STOP SPREADING BULLSHIT

A brown guy in a photo with Seth Rich =/= an Awan bro.

When people spread bullshit it makes it harder to find truth

Shameless.

That picture isn't from the party they are talking about, it's just some old photo. However, he really was at a party with DC IT workers that night, then he went to the bar, then he was murdered.

It sucks knowing 30 members of the party you voted for have been extorted by their overpaid IT guy doesn't it?