Whats the blackest most nig infested areas you been to? Also stories why were you there, what happened etc

Whats the blackest most nig infested areas you been to? Also stories why were you there, what happened etc...

Baltimore. Worst. City. USA.

I once had a flight canceled in Newark because of bad weather. I took a cab to the bus station to get home. It was a fucking zoo that smelled like pee. The black woman who sold me a ticket through the six-inch bullet proof glass told me not to stay there but to take the next bus to Penn Station and wait there to catch a connecting bus.

No shit. Even the niggers there don't trust the niggers there.

Camden NJ

Philly

Milwaukee. Drove right through the ghetto and witnessed mobile phone stores, weave shops, nail salons, scrap metal and gold dealers, pawn shops, "computer repair" shops, fried chicken restaurants, night clubs, run-down houses surrounded by tall weeds, trash laying everywhere, nogs wandering about everywhere, and a nog laying half-naked in the median of a busy street. A little slice of Africa in my own state.

North Charleston, SC

Lived there for a while. Basically a little Chicago. First day there, I moved into an apartment and when I was done I went to the grocery store. I got out of my car, locked it, turned around and right at that moment about 50 little negros came running around the corner having a fuck huge gang fight in front of the store. I noped out of there. Charleston has 2.5 times more murders per 100k people than the national average. Every fucking night I would open my windows and hear gun shots.

I loved Charleston, but that place is beyond saving. Last time I went their I had a nig try to spit on my car as I passed him. Scared the shit out of him and he spit on the car behind me though. kek. /blog

How did nigs make it to Milwaukee of all places? In the middle of nowhere, cold as fuck etc...

can confirm, I unfortunately live around an hour away from this hellhole you all call a city.

Well, I am from Mississippi, in a little town bordering the Mississippi Delta. If you haven't heard about it, it's the blackest, poorest, least educated track of land in the country. Crime, drugs and STDs are rampant. It is a surreal place. The people must have an average IQ of about 80, not even kidding. It's a place lost in time. I work there on many of my days, and the stuff we see is incredible. Massive poverty leads to children wandering the streets at 2am, begging for money for their druggie parents. Gunshots are like a lullaby. Everyone is trying to get fucked up some kind of way. It is one of the worst examples of human society.

Blacks have a choice, one I would never ask for. They can go above and beyond, or they can go nowhere at all. Growing up in a mostly black town I can understand them in a very real way. Not only do I hate them, I idolize them. Blacks are much like whites. They take risks, they are willing to be funny and laugh at themselves, they sense community and can feel out a room. Their intuition is on par, and given the right education they are not dumb at all. Intelligent as a German? I don't know about that far but still it is a discerning wisdom.

But then you see what blacks have become and it's not just the Delta. I feel for blacks, I really do. They still use the names their slave masters gave them. There is little trace of the individual cultures they brought over the Atlantic though the larger diaspora spawned much of America's culture. If God's chosen folks are the Jews then America's are blacks and we all know it to be true.

On the other hand. You can't blame whites for this. The whites now want nothing more than to help. Even in Mississippi it is hard to encounter racism from either side and if it does happen it's from very old people. It's a testament to black and white parents in the south that even though they may harbor some old grudges themselves, they raised their children to be better than that.

why do white people care about black people so much.

Honestly OP, why do you post this thread sometimes? I've seen it 4-5 times now, over the course of months. Why do you post it? It's a fine enough thread, but I just want to understand.

Jackson, Mississippi.

It's the Detroit of the south. If you looked at our demographics you'd see that Mississippi itself is Detroit gone statewide.

because they're niggers that need to die

Because you constantly invade areas and ruin them.

Because its always active has a lot of good stories and convo. And its something most people can relate to.

>The whites now want nothing more than to help. Even in Mississippi it is hard to encounter racism from either side and if it does happen it's from very old people. It's a testament to black and white parents in the south that even though they may harbor some old grudges themselves, they raised their children to be better than that.
That is so true. Whatever the history we may share, the races get along better on a daily basis in our part of the country than anywhere else. Whites want blacks to succeed. Our demographics demand it. We need each other to be good neighbors, customers, etc...

Salisbury, NC is fucking awful

Cool, I've posted my Cabrini Green story in one of these once. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I sometimes see repeat threads from months ago, and I can't help but wonder why. Anyway, carry on.

Live in Greenville, MS right now. People should avoid the delta if possible.

In England:
>Birmingham (basically all of it).
>London (ALL OF IT).

>Once in Birmingham at an all night skatepark event, about 50 people armed with bats and 2x4's waited outside the skatepark at like 2am and beat the fuck out of loads of people... luckily me and my mates didn't get fucked up but loads did.
>Once in London I was at a drum and bass rave and 2 hench black dudes tried to rob me by pretending to be security, they went through my pockets and tried to find my wallet and phone but luckly a mate I was there with saw it and came over and they kinda scattered... but they got kicked out later that night and arrested and they had knives on them.

This is like 2 stories off the top of my head.

you know how people donate to charities for disabled people and they volunteer to help disabled people.

they see blacks as disabled. and africa is a lost cause. 100's of billions of dollars pumped into that whole continent over the years and look at it.

>dumb cunts walk 20kms to get to water.

> "magic white man" rolls in and drills a hole 10 metre's deep and there's ground war.

>praise the lord. have a big dance party,
>eventually villages fight over water, civil war breaks out between communities.
>Can't find kids they already have but just got pregnant with the next.
>an ever revolving circle of non progression.

Norfolk Virginia.

Delivered pizza in the hood there for 3 years while in college. Fuck that city. Didn't fully understand how shitty it was until I moved to Florida

we dont have any black infested area's in australia

well maybe except moorooka in brisbane. filthy sudanese shithole.

where in fl, because fl has a lot of rough places?

>If God's chosen folks are the Jews then America's are blacks and we all know it to be true.
Kill yourself you disgusting hick

London during carnival

Jacksonville. Fucking love it here.

I've only been here a year but from what it seems all the niggers are in one section of the city. And the city is literally the biggest city in the lower 48 in terms of land area. So I never ever see niggers.

Norfolk on the other hand is a checkerboard pattern of good and bad areas so youre never more than a mile or so from the hood. Fuck Norfolk. Can't wait for a bad hurricane to come and the ocean take back Norfolk

East St.Louis for a concert. Got hit up for money a lot.

Melbourne

The deep south of Louisiana.

I live in baltimore, can confirm. But it's crazy how you can go from a safe nice white neighborhood to a shitty niggerhood in 1 block.

This tbqh.

Nothing happened because I just went to aquarium and didn't stick around for the free safari.

In the 80's, Wisconsin rolled out a generous welfare program. People got wind of it, and all the nigs from Southside Chicago moved north.

A lot of the people that settled there are Scandinavian. The Somalian is a specialized parasite that preys on nordic welfarebux.

Who said I liked the Jews in the first place?

South parts of Tel-Aviv, but sand niggers are much worse, just saying.

This is why if your city is a large majority white, never, ever raise your welfare. You become a target for the homeless, poor, and black.

I've driven through Gary Indiana but some of my best nigger stories were when I was in college.

>be junior in college (tech school)
>working on class sized group project where everyone has a different major and you all work together to solve a problem
>able to choose what type of project to work on, choose group named BUD
>turns out to be Bronzeville Urban Development
>mfw
anyone familiar with Chicago will know that Bronzeville is the South Side aka Niggertown.
>end up not being able to switch my group
>FUCK
>group is run by 2 old niggers
>they force us on a tour of Niggertown
>on foot
>literally walking through the hood with all the niggers staring us down as we walk past
>they lead us down alleyways to get to different parts of the hood
>somehow make it out without being shot or stabbed
>2 old niggers tell us we are going to be making these trips every week
>called in sick to that class every tour day thereafter

Working with the niggers was quite an experience. I have more stories if anyone is interested.

My school year had about 5 blacks in it. They all left/got kicked out by the end, though.
Don't really see any non-whites around where I live.

Who was the brave soul who cracked open her hairy smelly obese hatchet wound? You can tell she was morbidly obese prior to a pregnancy.

Jackson,MS hands down. I always carry there.

Your mom's house. Getting a blow job.

Los Angeles, South LA is fucking crazy

keep going faggot

Africatown, Mobile, Alabama.

Fuck Africatown

Would you recommend my wife and I, who are both white and ultra-conservative, semi-racist but only in the confines of our home and staunch Trump supporters to move to Greenville?

We've looked into it minimally, since we're looking to leave Canada in 1-2 years. Greensville just seemed right up our alley from the looks of it.

Baltimore. Worked there six months.
Will never step foot back there.

South Side of Chicago. Nothing much. Place was pretty dead.

San Francisco Civic Center area. Some guy tried to lure me into an alleyway to give me "free dope". I walked away.

Holy shit

whats the street with all the sex shops and strip clubs? went there one night after maryland deathfest

Fuck I thought I read SC, not MS. My bad. We're looking into Greenville South Carolina

Got lost in Philly and it looked just like that scene in Vacation when the niggers steal the Griswold's hubcaps. Only time I've been really, really scared that the niggers were going to get me. Had to wait for packs of them to cross the street several times and I felt vulnerable to nigger attack.

Norcalfag here, West Oakland. It's as bad as Compton or Chicago, for real.

36th St. I believe.

just floor it, when I was in Atlantic city and got lost on a shtitty area going to Borgata I just floored it never stopped at lights or stop signs. If I got pulled over i would say i was scared for my life and NJ doesn't respect the 2a or self defense laws

I have a friend that lives near Richmond, CA. He was driving through the north part (filled with niggers) and saw a drug dealer blow some guy's brains out on a street corner.

No. If you want the same kind of town but not total shit look at Greenwood or Cleveland. If you must be adjacent to Greenville go live in Lake Village, AR.

I went to college in Waco,Tx. Nigger crack zombies everywhere. South Side Ft. Worth is pretty bad too. I try to stay away from the know infestations.

atlanta georgia. was just passing through. everything looked dirty. no surface had ever known what it was like to be cleaned even by rain it seemed. like some foul miasma had swept through the land corrupting everything with a evil grime. im sure if i had used a pay phone i would have contracted a std

its a god forsaken place. also all i had seen were nigs there . no white people. im sure there are some but they dare not venture out at night

Your whole post reeks of retarded Cucktianity. Again, kill yourself you nigger sympathizer

Probably some nog that just got out of lockup and hadn't got any pussy for 3-5 years. Hit the first shit that came his way.

Summer 2016 I went with my dad to St Louis. Since we were there, we went to East St. Louis and ferguson(there place where Michael brown died)

East Louis looks like a third world country. Buildings are literally falling apart and are abandoned. Didn't see a single non black
Person in ferguson or east St. Louis. We were the only white people. It was terrifying.

My dads a cop so we went and took pictures at the ferguson police station kek

Poughkeepsie NY. When they made NYC too expensive for the niggers they all spilled out into the countryside like a black plague.

>Whites want blacks to succeed. Our demographics demand it. We need each other to be good neighbors, customers, etc...
They'll never get anywhere in a (((democratic))) society.

The government goes out of its way to incentivize browns to break up white areas

Sure.

>call off tour days, have to make up extra work
>one way to do this was to try to fulfill their goals of turning Bronzeville into a nice community
>never gonna happen because niggers but whatever
>they somehow acquire a decommissioned L Platform (train system in chicago)
>create an entire proposal on the conversion of the platform into a community farm kinda like they have in prisons
>includes greenhouse, drainage, aquaponics
>"that's perfect!"
>nigger praise for days
>come back to me days later
>"we need you to go door to door to collect donations for this project"
>ask where the funding is
>"we don't have any funding"
Fucking niggers

I live in SF and probably Richmond just across the bridge. The whole place feels so isolated, it's like you're in a flyover state. 1 story houses, all rundown, grass growing out of everything, sparse amount of people out in the streets, whole streets filled with cars from the 90s and niggers everywhere. Keep in mind this is just 30 minutes from SF.

>Gary, IN
Accidentally got off the interstate here while trying to get to Michigan from Chicago. Entirely place looked like it was covered in motor oil.

>Atlanta
Got lost in the darkest part of New Africa way back in the days before GPS, when we still relied in paper maps. Nothing bad happened to me luckily but after getting lost there while trying to find a concert venue, I just gave up and went home.

>Baltimore
By FAR the most disgusting nig hellhole I've ever seen. Exactly like OPs pic. Boarded up doors, smashed windows, cars on blocks, people pissing in the middle of a busy street, in the middle of the day. Went there mostly on a morbidity tour after the Freddie Grey thing. We went to Oriole stadium not too far away and ended up talking to a lady in the gift shop... she told us about the literal horde of niggers who came at the stadium, smashed their way in and looted the place. Crazily enough there is a comics museum upstairs with millions of dollars in rare comics (first Batman, superman, Spiderman, etc) that somehow missed being looted.

Someone thought it was a good idea to put a football stadium in the middle of a ghetto.

>dad is a local sports journalist
>covering non-florida college team bowl game
>make a wrong turn on the way to the stadium
>FUCKING MIDNIGHT AT NOON
>doors immediately lock
>two middle aged white dudes and a teenager
>lost in one of the roughest the hoods in FL
>with thousands of dollars in equipment in the backseat

We made it though.

>buildings falling apart
Its crazy when you look at places that are doing that. Since nobody invests in those communities you'd have to think that in 50 years there won't be any buildings to actually live any. Any blacks still around would practically be living in ramshackle hovels.

is that piss or...?

There's about 50% fewer blacks in Greenville SC so you should be fine.

Yup... East St. Louis is the worst city I've ever visited. Like wow. there's even YouTube videos of how shitty it is.

There's even an elementary school called Barack Obama elementary. Top kek

I used to live about an hour from there north, the entire state is literally fucking dogshit. I love Maryland, but hate it at the same time.

Blacks by me live in honest to god tarpaper shacks with tarps draped over them. Some don't even have indoor plumbing anymore.

I've seen that in Newark, NJ. They live in "houses" that are literally no more than a pile of concrete and wood structures that have been hollowed out.

Detroit, flint chicago and some of the dark parts of kalamazoo, it cemented my views.

Liberia. It's made me really appreciate home, no matter how fucked up we are Liberia makes us look like a developed country.

Portland Oregon

I live in Broward and I've been through that area. This whole place down here is paradise compared to where I came from, Little Rock motherfucking Arkansas. Fuck that hellhole. I hope I never see it again.

I live on the Isle of palms, I witness mass gentrification from those northern fucks every day in mt. Pleasant. I hate most all northerners but I love how they drive out those nigs. It puts a smile on my face and to say Charleston is lost is the dumbest thing I've heard today.

If it gets really bad and whites try to redevelop the area blacks have destroyed, the blacks will complain about "gentrification".

Memphis, TN.
Lock doors, roll up windows, rolling stop at signs
The only well maintained buildings in the city are the baseball stadium and the seemingly unending fast food chicken chains

I recently went to Louisiana and I gotta say, the blacks there were much nicer then the ones in south carolina. Here they are the most stereotypical nigs it's hilarious.

Once passed by the bronx of Montreal.
Suddenly a big pack, 25-30, of nogs 12-18y/o looking for troubles appeared
Local friend changes facial expression an tell us let's GTFO now.

Project only cost about 15k with the included price of the cement but nigs will be nigs.

>semester coming to an end
>group needs to present what's been done for the project
>have nothing because the niggers forced everyone to pull weeds and trees around the decommissioned platform to make it more presentable
>white kids studying engineering, chemistry,biology, and physics are pulling weeds for niggers and like niggers leave the kids without any way to show that any work has been done
>I personally skipped out on all of that shit under the guise of writing reports and proposals
>somehow have to create an aquaponics system to help the rest of the group
>reluctantly agree and have the 2 old niggers set me up for a meeting with their acquaintance from university of chicago
>acquaintance apparently owns an aquaponics lab and can give us ideas on how to create a system
>niggers give me the address
>xx and 95th
>wat
>turns out not to be U of Chicago but Chicago State U
>bring my 1911 knife replica with me in the car
>blade is obviously shitty as fuck but the knuckles are still made of iron so it's not the worst option
>coasting down the highway
>church's chicken on almost every corner
>no white people anywhere, just a sea of niggers and pavement
>finally get to the aquaponics lab
>they have literally no idea who I am
>turns out the niggers never notified them that I was coming
>end up creating an aquaponics system myself with a description from google
Fucking niggers

This is happening in Dallas at Deep Elum. The place become really popular as a music and bar area, so now yuppie/hipster types are moving into the area, driving up rents and opening up cafes, book stores, bars, and music venus in what used to be old unused buildings. 10 years ago, the area was a no-go zone for whites, now its relatively safe (for an area with a lot of bars and music venues, which always has some element of danger).

Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Specifically Cedar-Riverside.
Home to the largest Somali Community in the United States. Also called "Little Mogadishu". Home to terrorist recruiting and shitty buildings. My favorite are the white hipsters who live in the same neighborhood then get robbed cause "muh white privilege". Stay away

Camden
I was doing hood shit with my friends.

typical Minnesota faggot whites

I'll tell a crazy nigger Little Rock story...

I have a friend that drinks too much. We were hanging out on Halloween at his apartment to try and take it easy that year. Stupid drunk friend invites a nigger into his house off the street. Obvious crackhead. Was riding a bicycle with a back pack on.

It took me ten minutes but I finally got him out of the apartment. An hour later, we left to get more beer. We came back and the house was dark. Friend walks in first and the nig hits him with an empty bottle. I see he has a gun. I haul ass running. Nig is very fast. He hits me in the back of the head with the gun and leads me back to the house.

Friend is on the floor all bloody. Frantically, I look for a weapon. As soon as the nig turns his head, I grab a Stratocaster from a stand and swing it at his head like an axe. Pretty sure it shattered his jaw hinge. I start punching him and he squirms away all bloody and runs. Fuck, he was fast. I come back to the house after failing to catch him and see that the "gun" he had was one of those shitty pellet guns from Walmart. The nigger had broken a window in the back and crawled in and was trying to steal a bunch of old broken electronics that my friend kept around for various little projects.

The sad thing is that Minneapolis used to be a decent city, now they are going the way of Chicago.

Forgot to mention the billboards telling drivers that the police couldn't protect them, in as many words

Nigger lover. I just moved back to Germantown . I don't go downtown tho. Too many fucking niggers but unfortunately that's where all the (((jobs))) are

Fuck your friend. Fucking dumbass I had a roommate in college like that in Norfolk VA who would get hammered at our little get togethers and just occasionally let fucking homeless people in our house. Fucking nogs. You all shoulda had guns on you

Atlanta.

Oh God, I forgot about Memphrica. I got lost in my old pickup in the days before cell phone GPS and found myself in beautiful, scenic Orange Mound.

>turns out not to be U of Chicago but Chicago State U
Classic niggers

Oh shit, Gtown. Cordova here sup dawg... although we're turning black quick.