Why do trump supporters vote against their interests?

32 million people almost lost their healthcare with the "Skinny Bill". Why are you guys putting your heads in the sand and ignoring this? You do realize this would hurt you too right? Even if you have health care. Imagine you, or someone you love got a condition one day that the insurance companies don't want to cover and can just say "hey guess what, you got a pre existing condition and we cant cover it. Sorry." That's it. you're fucked at this point. Say goodbye to your money, or, if you can't afford the astronomical cost of treating your condition, your life.

What is wrong with you people? Are you living in an alternate reality?

The skinny repeal would just have been a first step. It was to force further steps to be taken.

Yeah in the mean time let millions of people lose their health insurance as early as next year. Cause who gives a fuck about them, right? 7 years. the repubs had 7 years to come up with something. And in the end, with control of all 3 branches of government, the best they could do is "repeal the whole thing and let the people suffer". Great plan. Just tremendous. We're really making america great again, aren't we folks?

Lead in the water

Interbreeding

Ruralism

I am hoping this is a temporary hit for society, eventually leading to a pushback of true, single-payer, government-provided healthcare.

My best interests is self determination. Not letting the state decide my future for me.

Losing insurance isn't the same thing as losing health care.

Also, what about all of the Americans like me who can no longer afford to get healthcare because our premiums spiked?

That's not the plan, no.
As usual you guys are being very disingenuous. It's not going to convince anyone of anything here.

>We're really making america great again, aren't we folks?
Yes. We are.

Millions woukd 'lose' because they wouldn't be mandated

I wouldn't be against that desu.

> "their healthcare"

No faggot. It's not theirs. It's mine. I had to shred my own healthcare plan so your fucking asshole people could use the money they took from me to give to some shithead that doesn't fucking work. Healthcare has become a fucking PRIMARY expense for my household because of shitheads like you who decided to go to college and major in Feminine Queef Theory instead of a real job.

Who the fuck do you think you're manipulating here? Do you think I'm going to change my opinion? No you stupid fuck, because no matter how manipulative you think you are, you're nothing compared to the people who have manipulated you into absolute blind servitude who bitch non stop about the gap between the lowest earners and the highest earners and then turn around and massacre the middle class with every policy they propose.

I want my old healthcare back that your shithead said he wouldn't fuck up (and he did, massively) I want my old doctor back. I want to stop paying for fuck ups and run downs like you.

I will not shed a fucking tear when you and all your thieving, unworthy friends lose the healthcare that I'm paying for. You don't deserve my support, you don't deserve my labor, and you sure as fuck don't deserve my respect.

Fuck off.

We want the market to work you fucking faggot. Do you even capitalism or what? There is *LITERALLY* a theory behind our political system that the Left can't quite wrap their heads around as we have one foot over the fence and getting our balls raked as we try to get back to the principles that made our country work how it was set up to work.
KYS. Sage.

I'm an intelligent person so I'd buy health insurance with my own money. You're whinging about a non-issue. Fuck off, shareblue shill.

This health care shit is stupid. I have no health care and don't care if I die. I just want to btfo niggers and spics before i die. is that too much to ask?

The real solution to healthcare is to stop the (((hospitals))) from overcharging stuff at ridiculous amounts. But it does need to be debated which Mccain ruined.

The best thing government can do is leave how people get covered alone. Or ban the insurance industry completely and force prices to plummet while millions of people lose work.

Every day this same shitty thread. S&H this shit.

Making millions of Americans pay for health insurance is retarded as fuck.

Yeah ok buddy. Good luck going into bankruptcy because your insurance company decides they can't cover you because of a "pre-existing condition". God you people are ignorant. it's like talking to a brick wall.

But I didn't vote against my interests, which were to keep Hillary Clinton from being president.

Because we hated hillary more

Do you realize how easy it was to A) beat an insurance company, or B) have insurance that covered pre-existing conditions?

No, because your retarded ass never had any health care prior to the ACA, so you didn't know there was a thing called 'shopping around' for insurance where you could do something magical called 'selecting the right coverage for you'

We literally had the best healthcare system in the world and the only thing that needed to change at all was removal of state side coverage and a cap on frivolous lawsuits.

And surprise surprise, malpractice insurance was what drove up healthcare costs.

Go figure, some asshole wanting shit for free made healthcare's prices go through the roof because they felt like an entitled cunt. Just like you!

>Say goodbye to your money,
But that is what you insurance companies were doing all along with "healthcare".

A lot of people aren't, though, and they'll murder you in your sleep for taking away their healthcare.

This

This is why many of us want this shit to end, we would rather take the fucking penalty than pay sky-high premiums. Insurers were bleeding red as a result of the penalization bullshit.

Indeed, these retards for the ACA are like the kids who shit in the pool treating it like a toilet, it causes everyone who swims in it to not go in.

those 32 million niggers didn't deserve healthcare in the first place, it will be taken away, they can block all they want to, it's only a matter of time desu

Yes, I'm sure Hillary had only my best interests in mind when she called me and half of my countrymen irredeemable deplorables. I'm sure the party filled with people who constantly blame whites for all of their problems has only my best interests in mind. Don't forget to sage.

>can't keep my old plan
>have to get a new one
>don't qualify for free health care like all the spics and nogs
>have to pay out the ass every month and have a stupidly high deductible
>choose to just take the penalty instead

Fuck you and the """affordable""" care act.

Asking me if I am in an alternative reality. Priceless