I love how so many people are torn on the topic of trans people being in the military or not and the others are just...

I love how so many people are torn on the topic of trans people being in the military or not and the others are just sticking to absolutes.

Why won't anyone discuss this like the VERY serious topic it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=-xYRW8DGNrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed into the military.
Groups with a 40%+ suicide rate shouldn't be allowed into the military (military already has a very high suicide rate).

End of story.

The military has always been suicidal for many years even when you join, why not let in more suicidal people?

Because having suicidal people just sitting around on base or upon a ship waiting to be put into action is a pretty bad idea.

Bit off-topic, but the military also discriminates against people with tattoos, bad credit, addicts (drug/alcohol).

fpbp

if you're not a perfect killing machine, get out of the military

and for the record OP
>trannies
>are
>mentally
>ill

Civilization and military especially work best with a certain level of homogeneity. It's hard to pretend like men trying to be women are actually women. And if you don't bother pretending, then you're just dealing with a man who's purposefully obscuring his natural masculinity while trying to fulfill a masculine role. So essentially, trans people(specifically men here) tend to lack the best traits of either gender. You're forced to look at them either as a fake woman, or bizarre sexually confused male with psychological issues. Can be hard to create functional groups with people like that.

>discriminates against people with tattoos

Than why the fuck do people get tattoos in the military? There's nothing wrong with being sucidal and being stuck in a base or ship. There's other ways around to just not give a fuck while being suicidal and you just have to sit back and relax until the time is right in the future to get out there and fight to the death

Here's a mentally ill, ugly woman that now thinks she is a dude that was in my unit when I was in the Marine Corps.

i am at work right now.
trump was appeasing conservatives by actually doing nothing. jcos have stayed the course for guidelines and i doubt trump has follow-through.
if i cut my dick off id be med boarded out, btw. its not controversial.

>stop noticing they can never truly be the gender of their choice, that makes trans people unhappy and therefore you are responsible for their suicide!
>Stop noticing Muslims are responsible for the worst terrorist atrocities, that makes Muslims unhappy and therefore you are responsible for their suicide bombings!

Really activates my almonds.

Why don't we just ban everyone but the morbidly obese?
>send fatasses to basic
>put them all on calorie restriction
>save a ton of money on chow
>keep them fit while they're in
>lifestyle change saves money on healthcare in the long run

>why not let in more suicidal people?
Because suicidal people don't always have the good graces to go out in a way that actually benefits anyone else, ergo you'd have dudes just offing themselves on the weekend and not deploying. There's also the whole concept that suicide tactics aren't always that effective for numerous military objectives and having suicidals(if they behaved the way you think they do, which they don't) mixed in with those who are not would be less than ideal.

They're real skittish about people entering with existing tattoos. They can never be sure if it's a gang sign or something else inappropriate for military culture. Once you're in you can get tatted up like a fucking Yakuza creep, but if you have anything on an exposed limb they're real firm that you have to get that shit removed.

That was the basis of the Obama exception. He had studies produced that said that trannies in a neutral environment had no greater rate of suicide than anyone else. Those studies are questionable.

Personally, I think it's worse for military culture to accept women in combat roles than to allow dudes who want to become women once they're out. Bar them from taking hormone treatment or sex reassignment therapy, and require them to train according to their genitals, and call that a sacrifice for your nation.

I swear, there are like 12 trannies in the whole world. Why did Trump have to make a big deal out of this.

This bitch never did anything. She "deployed" to South Korea with us(it was not a fucking deployment) and is now on the cover of a daily beast article. She was a shit bag in every single way.

Because they'd all get injured and blame the military and demand medical compensation for the rest of their fat lives. Imagine being an actual veteran waiting for a new prosthesis, but being stuck in line behind trannies and fatties.

>Once you're in you can get tatted up like a fucking Yakuza creep
Depends on the branch. Marine tattoo regs suck and have only gotten worse since I got out.

>Why did Trump have to make a big deal out of this.

He's distracting the shitlibs while actual things are happening. Look how they've frothed themselves up into temper tantrums.

Wouldn't it be better to not give a fuck about what people have to say? Even if you disagree with that person being whoever they want. It be best if people start talking to groups of people who they disagree without violence being involved

It's not serious, literally no one cares about trannies outside the left.

>Why did Trump have to make a big deal out of this.
The Dems were talking about putting out an economic message to appeal to the white middle class. Now they're all crazy about the mentally ill being in the military.

>It be best if people start talking to groups of people who they disagree without violence being involved
Says who? Where exactly has that gotten us? It's approaching the time that we need to start killing leftists and anyone that supports them.

I'm going through the army right now, but an air force recruiter I was talking to had full sleeves on under his uniform.

I've been held up for almost 10 months because I have a conspicuous scar on my back. If they're threatening to PDQ my ass for falling off a bike when I was 13, I'd be amazed if they wouldn't look sideways at someone who fully intends to undertake extensive hormonal therapy and elective surgery to scratch some imaginary itch.

i am taking hormones now and still do mens pt test. some trannies like to lie to themselves about the magical effects of hrt but its negligible for mil (low) standards on average. obama policy was adequate for reducing liability (excuses) from worker bees and drain from closeted people on the way out or failing pt or what have you. trumps tweets are spooks.

>an air force recruiter I was talking to had full sleeves on under his uniform.
I had heard the Navy loosened them, not sure about the zoomies. also, he could have been grandfathered in. Like, 7/11 1st Sergeants I've ever had had full sleeves.

You should be kicked out.

Bruh if the Joint Chiefs don't care, neither do I. It's a USAREC matter, not something the president needs to go tweeting about. Unless he's doing some kabuki shit to cover up for the big show in Korea, it's just bad timing as far as I can tell.

I could barely give a fuck. I just like it when leftists get triggered.

This is why people like you are part of the problem with society. You rather kill lefties than redpill them

I'm absolutely convinced it's all theater. It's such a non-issue.

Yeah right, how's that appeasing the left been working out for you m8?

It's actually working quite fine for me

>This is why people like you are part of the problem with society. You rather kill lefties than redpill them
Tell me, how many have you "redpilled?" How many have been presented with your well reasoned arguments and decided "hmm, you know what, maybe communism really is that bad and progressive bullshit isn't really helping anyone." I'd hazard a guess it would be a big, fat zero. A war is coming you weak, little faggot.

Replace youtube with hooktube in the url to archive vids and to avoid giving clicks

hooktube.com/watch?v=-xYRW8DGNrg

>Transgender
>Serious

A tranny wouldn't last a fucking week in my unit before they killed themselves because we would never accept them.

/end thread
KYS op shill
Sage

>It's another "Kike shill larping with the Nazi flag" episode

I'm fucking dying bro

That usually happens when you're put in burning ovens, yes

You can make an argument (for normal people, not Sup Forumsies and definitely not neo-Nazis) that individual trannies can work out just fine in the military...in theory. Hypothetically.

But in reality, trannies are largely freak shows with depression and suicide rates that make the old Soviet Union look like Disney World. Reality check: tranniness is a mental illness borne of self-absorption. How many trannies do you think will do more good than harm in the military? How many do you think are singing up for the free surgery, or to selfishly fag out like Bradley Manning? When answering, please spare the LARPing about patriotism.

As for the difference with gays, the one big one that jumps out is that *gays are real* and exist in significant numbers, wheareas trannies are basically a religious meme that we as a society are now called to worship in order to remain Not Literally Hitler.

That's not to say that gays belong in the military either, just that they provide an upside in exchange for their downside.

I'm dying of laughter because I'm not a jew I hate them all