Redpill me on the CIA

Pic related is Gary Webb, a journalist who exposed CIA drug trafficking and then commited suicide by shooting himself twice in the head (not memeing). What dirty shit has the CIA been involved in? What are they up to now, or have they become good goys?

Other urls found in this thread:

drlwilson.com/Articles/Indigo Children.htm
senate.gov/artandhistory/history/common/investigations/ChurchCommittee.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZk8ronces
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Webb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_gunshot_suicide
youtube.com/watch?v=etVdqOS0Ffc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

idk man but if I don't know, I always assume the worst

No fucking way

The suicide occurred 8 fucking years after the thing was published, and his own wife says he had been depressed.

They are a rogue state dealing with drugs and propaganda mind control. They are also the ones behind the trend of shit modern art where its just a blue picture with a red dot selling for millions.

>Webb was found dead in his Carmichael home on December 10, 2004 with two gunshot wounds to the head. His death was ruled suicide by the Sacramento County coroner's office.[68] After a local paper reported that he had died from multiple gunshots, the coroner's office received so many calls asking about Webb's death that Sacramento County Coroner Robert Lyons issued a statement confirming Webb had committed suicide.[69] When asked by local reporters about the possibility of two gunshots being a suicide, Lyons replied: "It's unusual in a suicide case to have two shots, but it has been done in the past, and it is in fact a distinct possibility."

also how stupid would the CIA have to be to fake his suicide by shooting him twice

It is pretty obvious that they are the world's leading heroin supplier

Well, she probably wants to keep from shooting herself twice in the head.

you can do it but it is rare probably you would have to survive the first shot

>It's unusual for jet fuel to melt steel beams, but it has happened in the past and is in fact a distinct possibility

Gifted education: the new MKULTRA brainwashing program, this time targeted at high %-neanderthal DNA youths

Not very stupid since nobody gave a shit. No signs of foul play, gun in hand, they have to assume suicide even if it's six shots to the back of the head.

it's not without precedent that they make something look obvious as a message to certain people

the heroin problem in white suburbs is almost as bad as the crack epidemic back in the 90s in black communities

I didn't have a weird time in gifted education.

You mean the same cia that wasted money on nonsense time telepathy and mind readings. You mean the same cia that organized the bay of pigs.

They done much worse before

You really cling to your bluepill, don't you?

The CIA should be dismantled and dissolved, its done much more evil than good in this world

it's a special type of gifted education program, targeted towards "purple children" as they call them

Montessori is a CIA brainwashing outlet

about as bad as this one

Two misattributions to government conspiracy:
CIA is not competent enough to be a shadow state.
CIA is more than competent enough to fake a suicide.

sage

Mind reading isn't a waste of time. Miss Cleo said I was going to get a Korean waifu.

>commited suicide by shooting himself twice in the head

**indigo children, not purple children.

drlwilson.com/Articles/Indigo Children.htm

You keep telling yourself that and underestimating the enemy.

They don't have to be good in faking a suicide cause they just tell the public the story and they just believe it.

CIA Killed Breitbart with a dart gun that shoots ice bullets laced with shellfish toxin. They have been involved with domestic assassinations for decades.

senate.gov/artandhistory/history/common/investigations/ChurchCommittee.htm

what matters more isn't the stupidity of the cia but the apathy and stupidity of the normies. if no one gives a shit and everyone believes them, they dont need to be convincing

“Intelligence agencies have undermined the constitutional rights of citizens,” the final report concluded, “primarily because checks and balances designed by the framers of the Constitution to assure accountability have not been applied.” In a separate appended view, Senator Tower acknowledged “intelligence excesses” and the “need for expanded legislative, executive, and judicial involvement in intelligence policy and practices.” He cautioned, however, that Congress should not “unnecessarily” restrain the president from exercising discretion in the realm of national security.

indigo children is a slang term for UFO abductees.

it's a reference to their aura color

TRUMP WILL EXPOSE THE CIA IN SHORT TIME.

I will tell you, final time -- although I will say it, when you let in your thousands of other people that have been trying to come in -- because I am coming back -- we’re going to have to get you a larger room. (Applause.) We may have to get you a larger room. You know? And maybe, maybe, it will be built by somebody that knows how to build, and we won’t have columns. (Laughter.) You understand that? (Applause.) We get rid of the columns.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

The reason they made it look so obvious is not because they're incompetent, it's to send a message.

It says "yes, we can do this and you can't do anything about it". It also says "this could be you, don't fuck with us".

Who would dare investigate them? And who would have the resources and power to do so, even if they were willing to risk the same thing happening to them or their family?
If the DNC can get away with assassinating Seth Rich, the CIA sure as fuck can get away with killing Gary Webb

They killed jfk for talkin shit 10 days after this speech.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZk8ronces

MAYBE THE GUN HE USED HAD A BURST FIRE FIRE SELECTION?

FUCKING RETARDS

AREN'T AMERICANS SUPPOSED TO KNOW THIS STUFF?

CIA did nothing wrong, neither did BigGuy. But life can be tragic.

Regardless of your stance on muh evil shadow states that is a fucking awesome method of assassination.
>cia plz recruit me

You act as if "The CIA" is a singular entity that does not consist of literally thousands of compartmented operations and groups with in it, all of which lack accountability.

Your question is juvenile and assenine.

I'd join just to ice bullet with shellfish toxin stupid faggot pinkos like you

One of the worst I've heard of is Operation Northwoods. The CIA planned on killing innocent American citizens and frame Cuban terrorists to justify an invasion of Cuba. Sounds familiar? Kennedy stopped it. Funnily enough, Kennedy's brains were blown out.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Webb

>>It's unusual for jet fuel to melt steel beams, but it has happened in the past and is in fact a distinct possibility
jet fuel didn't have to melt the beams, but rather soften them, you fucking dolt, which is exactly what it can, and did, do.

Impossible to know for sure. Especially a bunch of fat fucks on Sup Forums can't really tell you.

But of all of the world's intelligence, and subversive agencies, they strike me as being one of the most inept. Unless this perceived ineptitude and stupidly on their part is planned. Of course it might be.

>The CIA should be dismantled and dissolved, its done much more evil than good in this world
t.KGB

hello Ivan.

Well, here's one thing that i recently saw in a thread. Notice the OSS coin? OSS predates the CIA and the official statement is that the OSS became the CIA. But looking at that coin and the year to year would indicate that the OSS has remained separate from the CIA and has continued to function to this day. Which means even more black budget funding that we don't know a damn thing about.

yfw turns out X-Men is a documentary

>civilian
>owning a burst fire weapon legally
>owning a rare ass burst fire pistol legally

Coin has a date range user

Haha this guy is trying to sell a UFO cult to you all. Check out pictures of his guitar. He's into Freemasonry so trusting anything he says is retarded.

What I want to know is who the fuck do they work for? Themselves? The Jews? Someone else? What is their purpose?

Modern Art is just one way they launder their money gained through illegal means.

We need those GATE threads to come back

why the fuck you have his autopsy photos?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_gunshot_suicide

How many of these are suspect? All of them?

war in nam was to secure opiate market as well as lining pockets of Special interest groups and PMC
as for the middle east, where do you think all this heroin that is flooding our country came from?

A date that goes to 2017, which kind of fucks with my hypothesis that he picked them up at a yard sale or something. The OSS surely can't still be up to shit, can they?

Meaning what? That it's NOT suspicious that an alphabet agency that was officially declared defunct for some reason has coins with it's name branded on it, as well as a 1947-2017 timeline declaration of how long it's been ongoing?
Yea, nah. I don't think so Jim!

What the fuck are you going on about? I'm not Tom you halfwit. I just saved the picture from the thread because of the factors I already mentioned on the coin contained in the image. OP asked for redpills on the CIA. I delivered.

Jesus Christ, user! Do you assume every picture posted from a twitter screencap is from the person in the screencap? Do you realize how nonsensical that assumption is?

>Softening the beams at the tops of the towers explains their total collapse down to the bottom floors, and WTC 7.
Only thing soft in this thread is your mind.

>anybody I disagree with is a paid shill
Fucking delusional mate
Fuck the CIA/KGB and all those legal crime organizations
Oh and fuck you too faggot

CIA's just an organization that is the bridge between politicians and criminal drug lords while making a profit. Their espionage and counterintelligence is just a damn front. There's a reason why JFK tried to dismantle it and failed.

youtube.com/watch?v=etVdqOS0Ffc
AHAHAH red pill

They say Muslim traitor Brennan is still in charge of the CIA Black Ops working with Obama to overthrow Trump. Obama's CIA paid the Washington Post $600 million so they can still spy on everyone. Who is going to stop them? Pompeo???? Maybe he is blackmailed or corrupt too. ??

trump dick suckers love their masters

i have unfortunately witnessed two suicides by shooting. both of them managed to pull the trigger twice. not as uncommon as one might think.

>my dad works at nintendo and

yea right

Pretty much.
They are trained to be the best.
So why bother doing good?

They probably were tasked to take down the drug trade but then found out that they could each make 100 mil per person and just kill anyone who questions them.

This isn't exactly small amounts money by any means. I don't get why people are surprised by this.

The CIA is not anyone's friend. They have always found ways to make money, even when they made fake hundreds of 1 page paranormal studies reports as an excuse to get extra funding from black budget.

If I were the CIA, I'd orchestrate the whole fucking thing.

Also what's interesting is the red band across the whole agency. In the wikileaks CIA github files, one employee tried to map out what the other departments were doing (maybe due to curiosity) but just couldn't figure it out.

posting in a cia thread

Generally only happens if they put it in their mouth if I remember correctly because of the angle

it was a message, morons.

it was a fucking message from the cia, you fuck with us, we'll kill u twice with a suicide to the head twice and u wont do shit.

it was a power move.

> What dirty shit has the CIA been involved in?

I am sure that every one of them.

>What are they up to now, or have they become good goys?

Whatever they are up to, it's nothing good.
Imagine every bad story you heard about KGB, amplify it, and actually imagine that people will have the guts to pull it off IRL.

You will receive CIA as final result.

The CIA has been involved in oodles of dirty shit.

They still are and will continue to be.

Of course, if they weren't up to dirty shit, they couldn't be the good guys.

Turns out black and white morality does not fly in the real world.

I am sure that operations of this kind were done. Especially under neocons, but possibly under Clinton and certainly under Obama.

Also, "sudden snipers" shooting people at "peaceful protests" at color revolutions...

What is your problem senpai?
Are not you average SJW/BLM member?
People who fuck with other's business needs to be dealt with like journalist and whistle blower and CIA does this best.

CIA Niggers glow in the dark, so you hit them with your car

>
>Who would dare investigate them? And who would have the resources and power to do so, even if they were willing to risk the same thing happening to them or their family?

George Webb and Sup Forums. Don't be such a puss. WE KANGZ NAO

First guy was sitting in a park bench about about 20' from my office window, gun in mouth, two shoots.

The second was the husband of my wife's friend. Just got up, got his pistol, walked into the backyard, gun in mouth, two shoots.

I've also witnessed two jumpers in '09 when things started to fall apart for people in the banking and trading industry. Those were in Houston. Really sad because I had this feeling in my heart (still do) that if I just could have gotten close enough to talk to them, maybe they would have changed their minds.

>Ice bullets laced with shellfish toxin
Even if that was possible, there would still be an entrance wound.

>also how stupid would the CIA have to be to fake his suicide by shooting him twice
The great joke of the CIA is that they are grossly incompetent but also masters of what they do.
>Legacy of Ashes detailing their countless fuck ups
>Yet they are still somehow allowed to exist

> suicide by shooting yourself in the head, twice

The idea is to make it look obvious so no one else thinks of crossing them
Like that guy that spilled russian secrets dying of radiation poisoning from a very hard to come by isotope

Well, the Finders actually started as a CIA project to train people for a cyber war with the USSR.

ITT children who think if you're shot anywhere in the head you're dead instantly

The CIA works for itself and basically answers to nobody and it's primary purpose is to gather HUMINT.

Inside the realm of SAD/SOG/PAG the CIA's goal is "It’s not enough that I should succeed, others should fail", in that the United States should reign supreme on all fronts, to the absolute detriment of other nations, and anybody who gets in the way of this ultimate goal will suffer the consequences.

>have they become good goys?
They are kikes (closer to the top, greater the density). CIA, NKVD, whole lot of smaller countries' forces, all cooperating, modeled of or even part of Rotschild's inteligence network. It's evident forces like that operate since French Revolution, but French Revolution is just the first time they got such massive results - they operate since the cancer of international jewry started to torment the world.

How are they in any way the good guys?

Sending Snipers to shoot people during mass protests in different countries to cause chaos and blame it on authorities. Worked this way in Lybia, Syria and Ukraine recently.

MI-5 when kills doesnt try to disguise their kills as suicide for example (despite such being ruled by authorities post factum), instead they make it obvious as to send a message.