Can someone please explain this phenomenon I've been seeing lately of really attractive women going for completely shit...

Can someone please explain this phenomenon I've been seeing lately of really attractive women going for completely shit male counterparts? They're either men that are 5'6 or they're fat or both. Or they choose pathetic unmotivated men who are incapable of assuming the role of a provider.

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

maxim.com/maxim-man/dad-bod-physique-more-attractive-live-longer-2016-11
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/888_(number)
youtube.com/watch?v=M1VqcQms06I
hooktube.com/watch?v=-xYRW8DGNrg
youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are emotional anchors. They gladly lap up the women's emotional bullshit and take them on dates and fulfill the role of "boyfriend" while they get their cunt pounded on the side. Of course, both the Alpha and the Beta will be discarded as the meatwallet descends into her 40's and seeks out an Omega provider.

>5'6
Sounds pretty tall. What's wrong with that?

$

You must be Asian?

5'8" is the bare minimum not to be a trap. 5'10" is a adult. 6'0"+ is a man.

What? Sup Forums told me that you had to be a Chad to get any girl at all.

That woman is a butterface. Good body, but her face is white trash.

>lately
Posts a pic from 2001. Wew

Go back to /r9k/, kek.

why do you write a statement with a question mark?
You must be gay?

so, where is my cute gf?

Basically this. 6 months of being an emotional tampon for 1 fuck.
Chad gets a much better fuck with 60 minutes of chad-time.

I don't wanna go back this is a bad place. I'd literally rather hang out with nazis.

She rode the cock carousel and now needs a fucking idiot to take care of her.

Is that Arnold's kid? It's because he can wipe her ass with $100 bills.

You guys focus way too much on the face when it comes to a woman.

Go to a gym and start lifting, make gains etc. Over-time you'll come across literally hundreds of women that are 5/10 face wise, but have 8+/10 bodies. You will soon realize how much more important the body is for sexual attraction.

Having a woman with an average face but with a sexy fucking body (found at the gym) that just makes you REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE in sexual happiness is a million times better than holding out trying to find some non-/fit/ woman who just so happens to be extremely facially aesthetic but has a untrained body.

>b-but muh don't want muscular woman

Women don't get fucking muscular from lifting you dipshit, they literally get curvy, the REAL CURVY, NOT THE FAT-FUCK CURVY.

if you are so great go get a good woman and quite complaining. they should be all over you if you are so much better.

maybe the men they choose are the better alternative to you, OP?

you're a moron. prepare to be rudely awakened if that is how you see the world.

real men will run circles around you.

shekels my friend

But that is just a picture of a hot bitch walking past a fat guy, and the picture is taken at an angle that almost sorta looks like they are holding hands, but are not

You'll understand better when you're 30. If you're single at that age the dating pool shrinks down until you have 2 choices. Ugly women or single moms. You pick.

he is holding a purse

but he's holding her purse

You're in the right place

I have been seeing this same thing here.

6-8/10 women with lard ass men.

I also see fit men with land whale women.

Kind of goes both ways.

Alpha fux
Beta bux

>7 years
fuck me

This.

There's levels to it. Some guys get hot girls, some guys get hot girls after they've realized the other guys don't actually care, some guys fuck fatties and trannies, some guys don't fuck at all

Also a beta is more willing to accept a woman who's been shunned for fucking a black guy.

I'm 35 and can fuck women from the age of 20 all the way up to 50 if I want to. I'm way more attractive than I've ever been and have an exciting life to offer. If you're an older man, good looking and have your shit together you can get the top 1% of prime early to mid 20s pussy.

Step up your game, you fucking sad sack.

spotted the manlet

this

money dude. i look a little better than this man. i have a 8/10 easy breezy.

>I've been seeing lately
Maybe you've only recently opened your eyes...
Looks aren't as important to a woman in a LTR

you dont know what youre talkinga bout, at age 30 women are begging for a husband and are remarkably easy to lay. baby fever takes full hold around then.

2 years to go!

I've all but given up on being in a stable relationship...or any kind of relationship. Instead, I don't even know where to begin. I need a fucking do over at this life thing. I clearly fucked it up beyond repair.

>he hasn't taken the powerlifting pill yet
lol should we tell him lads?

It's true, I've noticed it too!

>women walks into store, breasts hanging out
>walks around sexily
>start talking to her at the checkout
>she puts on sexy voice
>Wow, I might have to make a move
>old bag, 5'6 and overweight comes up
>she calls him daddy
>she's in her mid-late 20's
>I'm thinking he's her literal dad
>He grabs her ass
>woops, not her dad
>she's 5'9, not slim. Weight, but not overweight.Definitely must've helped the breast situation

>they walk out and I'm shown up by this old out of shape walking trash.
>can tell he's not rich

wtf

>Omega provider.
whats that? how different from beta?

this should be first post but everytime its always a case of money

i have yet to see it be anything else stated otherwise

That guy would kick your ass

Money. Is this hard to figure out. Holy shit fag.

rich, personality, or she has low self esteem

Drug hookup, I guarantee it.

Pretty sure 5'8" is the world average for male height. Take Asians (and Mexicans) out of the equation and the average man is 5'10" or more
>also
Height is one of if not the biggest factor for women looking for a man
>t. 6'2" autismo who realizes girls flirted with him only a week after
>90% of them are bigtime sluts so it's alright

This. I'm 5'8" and 400 lbs. and *just* broke up with a hot, successful girl who was doing this to me.

Basically, these bitches have more issues than you can imagine. The good ones are all taken, if they even exist.

>average man is 5'10" or more

You could've just said human, as opposed to, you know, them.

This guy is right, hookup early and find a good one. These are your choices after about 33 or so.

Omegas are the lowest rung of the ladder. While some Betas can end up improving themselves and becoming Pseudo-Alphas, Omegas are forever destined to be the most submissive males of all.

If you're prone to browsing /r9k/ I'll use some terminology from there:

Alphas = Chads

Betas = Lower caste normies ("failed normies")

Omegas = Robots

Don't feel bad man, going through women these days it's hard not to find some real fuck ups. It's almost guaranteed.

You need to lose some weight though. It's not too hard once you start. it's all consistency

maxim.com/maxim-man/dad-bod-physique-more-attractive-live-longer-2016-11

>letting female opinions dictate your body

Jesus christ, have we fallen so far as a sex?

Are you sure? It could be that she really appreciates his sense of humor and is able to see past the rolls of flab and into his golden heart.

Because ain't nothin sweeter than a fat mans peter

because all the misinterpreted evo-psyche memes about dating are bullshit and people mostly just date people who remind them of their parent of the opposite gender, I would bet a lot of money her dad was a fat slob, so she grew up thinking thats normal for a man

No that is just bullshit. The dad bod shit is whores realizing they're aging out of the tight pussy pool and talking shit trying to find some fat fuck beta to get them pregnant before their insides turn to dust. Younger chicks just follow trends.

For the most part? It would seem so.
Look how many men around you do the 'field of broken glass to hear a fart through a radio' routine.
Supposedly men USE to be the holders of virtue...Why would women respect a man without self-respect?
WHY WOULD THEY DATE A KEK??

If you need to lose weight, it is easy and hard at the same time. You have to basically eat nothing for two weeks. Like a slice of bread ever day, literally. No carbs. You have to go through something called induction where your body starts burning fat instead of carbs. I did this. I lost 100 pounds in less than a year. You pretty much dont eat much. You cant have rice. You cant have potatoes. No bread unless you are doing the one slice of bread a day. Then you can eat anything you want, just no carbs. Meat, cheese, eggs, veggies, that is all. I went from fat as hell to abs no joke. Hang on I will post pics if you want.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg just

shhahahaa oh dear, you sound so serious m8

Money, this your first day on planet earth?

There is big money in programming and the tech industry, you see lots of ponytail neckbeards here in seattle with smoking hot ladies getting into fancy cars

Fuck if I know Dude. I started hitting the gym 2 years ago, never looked back and hopefully I'll never stop.

If I ever dad bod, I'm flying a plane into mecca. Fuck that.

Do you want pics user? Just ask.

No you faggot, check his:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/888_(number)

Jesus has posted.

just go bear mode, honestly being that skinny is alot of work for someone who has other hobbies and a career

I'm actually pretty stoked about it. First gf, and I got consensual sex without money involved at my weight. Plus it was me who dumped her.

But yeah. I know I gotta lose. If I could get back down to 300 I'd be great. I was pretty good looking at 300 even if that was still big.

im 36 and NEVER HAD IT SO GOOD.

seriously- you need to demand more. start with yourself.

I've actually been seeing the opposite. 7/10 guys with 3-4/10 girls. Fit, nice looking guys who actually chose a useful degree dating fat, lesbian looking, art majors or "nerds".

post pics, I dont think I could do a piece of bread a day.

Quit pushing this destructive superficiality. This 6 foot meme plays into out of control female entitlement. I don't look at people like that and I'm 6'4". You can be 5'8" as a man and have a strong ass presence. I have a good friend like that. I forget he's short.

The leaf is right on this one.

You sound like a bitch.
>omg my bod xD

Fuck off dude, nobody wants to see you. If you have memes you can share those

fuckin weirdo...

I'll join you

>get free betabux and free psychotherapist for a few pity lays
>get pounded by Chad on the side

They're just using the betas until they can "trade up."

You sound like a fat bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=M1VqcQms06I

ok hang on gonna take a min, gotta take screencaps of vid

some women like fat man
just like how some guys like fat women

Women like ballsy men who gently take charge. You'd be surprised at just how many various "flaws" they will not care about given the right swagger.

Replace youtube with hooktube in the url to archive vids and to avoid giving clicks

hooktube.com/watch?v=-xYRW8DGNrg

(Type "sage" in options field and report OT distraction shill threads (not this one))

Know this to be true from my limited experience. If you don't have self-esteem then get out of dating and fix it before you try to attach a woman to yourself. Otherwise, they WILL look for others.

>really attractive women
I saw the picture you posted and I'm confused.

Noyce. A get is a get bro. I mean, the body is something where there's always room to improve in some way. Making it a habit is the only challenge

Good attitude m8

No man 5'6 or under has acquired a 5+ female without the help of a load of money

>tfw skelly virgin
There is just no escape, is there. Even fatties have it better

ye
youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0&feature=youtu.be

/fit/fags on suicide watch.

>You guys focus way too much on the face when it comes to a woman.
>Go to a gym and start lifting, make gains etc. Over-time you'll come across literally hundreds of women that are 5/10 face wise, but have 8+/10 bodies. You will soon realize how much more important the body is for sexual attraction.
this guy gets it, also the first thing that goes on women is the face with hot body they can still be sexually attractive well into late age

trying to give some insight into the thread topic not start a crossfit class. think I must have struck a nerve if so many people need to justify how great their lives are at 30 and single

I actually agree. I will compromise on the face, but I will not compromise even a little bit on the body. And in fact I like some character in the face and I'm weirdly attracted to the Jewy/Italian/Greek look, although I would never make a Jew kid of course. I've found I'm way different from most people in this area though. People care a great deal about those composited type faces. With the face I only care about standout features, high cheekbones, or light eyes, or the greek look, or a eurotrashy runway model look with a gap in the teeth or something. I have a perfect guy face, so my kid will look fine, and maybe just take some of the stronger features from the mother.

>women are all early 30s
It's called the wall

Most of these women probably has something else wrong with them that makes it hard for them to get a committed relationship with an attractive guy. A few of them may fetishize fatness or shortness, but I suspect those are in the minority.

welp, time to gas myself

in what universe is this guy we know nothing about a beta vs you and your emotional every women is a whore bs.

do you cut yourself at night user ?

>Armani shirt

What if I told you he had money

Frankly I have not seen this trend.

Women will take a lard ass over a skinny man. A skinny man is as bad as a manlet

Those are the types of guys who aggressively make up for their physique in other areas.You seem confused as to what the role of "provider" entails

prove me wrong frogposter

>be me
>Start dating single mother of two
>Two different fathers
>I deal with the cuck meme because I've honestly never connected with someone this much
>Sex is good
>I'm literally the only person to ever make her cum
>Got into her phone and saw her telling her friend about it
>Dealing with kids is meh but I'm learning
>She throws the idea of me moving in around
>Baby daddy number 2 gets wind
>Within a week they're back together

I don't understand Sup Forums I'm fit, have more money, a bigger dick and could make her cum. Why did she pick a fat sack of shit with a chode?

ok first pic, this is 220. First week

probs her friend zone or brother

They have low standards. Or do it for the money.

This is after 2 months, almost no carbs, and eating roughly 600 calories a day.