Jesus is not a Jew?

Why whites in Sup Forums thinks Jesus is a white man, not a Jew?

Learn world history

Jesus is a Jew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zm9S6pU3E-o
youtube.com/watch?v=LEDLP95HAWA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GyOzTM2TyXo
hooktube.com/watch?v=-xYRW8DGNrg
theweek.com/articles/702301/china-future-ai
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Modern Jews are genetically from Eastern Europe. Jesus was born in Israel.

>Rev 3:9: Behold I will make them of the Synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews but are not, but do lie; I will make them kneel before they feet, and thou shalt know that I have loved thee.

You have a gook flag, do the math.

Genetically, the Jews of today are Turkic. Not the same as Jesus' times.

The Romans probably erased the original ones.

Then he deserved what he got on Easter

He rose from the dead on Easter

no he didn't

if that is true,
jesus = jew
jesus = son of god
god = jew

Jews are white

why does he have a Mexicans name?

This.

Jews are a part of us White people

>kike on a stick

Desert folklore is only good in civ 5.

This tbqh

Jews are Whites

No you fucking nupol cocksuckers. Jews consider themselves as a jew, not white. Fucking white trash's IQ level are similar to niggers as both needs to be eliminated to make this world a better place.

I identify Jesus as a white male and you're oppressing me if you tell me he's not

Um, no sweetie. Didn't you here? After blaming all the worlds ills on "white" people, they divested from their whiteness. They have all the money now, so they can just revert back to their real names and be Jews again.

>Jews Sing: "I'm Not White, I'm Jewish"
youtu.be/zm9S6pU3E-o

Mexicans are middle eastern too

autsomal dna says otherwise.

No one here thinks jesus is white or follows the religion eneny to the white race.

Kike cultists have no reason to exist, we must exterminate christianity in order to free the white race from the semitic strangle.

>hurr durr i'm not white, i'm a christian
this is you, the typically autistic american educated faggot. kys.

>Believes kikes when they tell him they were the ancient Hebrews and the chosen of God.
>Sides with kikes against Christianity.
Kill yourself, you fucking shill.

Jewishness is transmited matriliniary, though.

Why is Kimchi educating Sup Forums on Jesus?

/seth/
youtube.com/watch?v=LEDLP95HAWA

Comrade, we must torch all the bibles innthe USA that we claim for whites and Europe.

I agree with this. Fucking christians thinks that the jews are chosen ones, master race, and needs to be protected at all cost. Fucking nutjobs

All NatSocs are crypto-kikes, there is no other reason that can explain their visceral hatred of Christianity.

He's still white. When the race war starts, he's on your team.

We are Europes messenger, this land will be Europe, Africa, middle east, and asia will claim nothing.

His team declared war on my team a long long time ago. He can be on your team.

stupid christkike

Why hate one when you can hate all 3?

Are you fucking mentally retarded? How the fuck did you get that from my post? Do the world a favor and kys as we need to exterminate low iq faggot like you to prevent yourself from fucking reproducing.

Ethnically he was maybe half jew, but who knows how strong God's genetic input was and religiously he certainly wasn't Jewish.

jew slide thread.

you took the bait.

>putting race and skin tone to a religion
kys you autistic uneducated ameritard. kys now.

The sins kikestrianity judaism and islam habe done against Europe FREEDOM AND HOMELAND will be met with Europes punishment.

WE DECLARE EUROPE WILL LIVE! AND ALL HER ENEMIES WILL SUBMIT!!
.m.youtube.com/watch?v=GyOzTM2TyXo

>the Jews of today are Turkic
nice try cockroach

You're already outnumbered.
Do you really need to be infighting too?
Serious question, because Chinaman's AI fighter jets are wicked good.

>That map.
>Asians are black.
>White majority in European countries are black.
>South Americans are Black.
You r dumb.

You are one retarded nazi, jew is not just a religion but a race as well. Its hard to seperate religion and skin colour when they consider it as one eh? You massive faggot.

Replace "youtube" with "hooktube" in the url to archive vids and avoid giving clicks.

hooktube.com/watch?v=-xYRW8DGNrg

You can reverse the process to view the video in youtube if you prefer.

China is against everybody you fucking retard.

>who is ivanka trump
>who is isla fisher
anyone can become a jew. a black, a white, an asian. now go on and kys, you autistic uneducated pos. do it now.

no
.. wow, whata boring fuckign thread.
disagree now convince me i dont give a shit what you think, no go die

Jews are still European in your genetic map.

Tell that to orthodox jew , the real jews you cunt. Ashkenazi jews, or zionist jews are fake. Jesus fucking christ go die in a car fire and castrate yourself while youre at it you dumb ass nigger.

why would it matter that jesus was jewish?

I'm almost positive there are quotes in the book of jesus going after jews. AND then they offed him.. wow imagine that. jews, killing those who don't be good ((goyem))

>not an argument
anyone can become a jew. that's the argument. now kys please. kys now, you autistically educated american mixed breed mutt pos faggot.

> he hasn't taken the Talmudist Khazar pill
> he doesn't know that "Jews" in the Bible were known as Judeans before (((translation))), and that modern "Jews" are only related to the Judeans in the sense they follow the (((Talmud))), which was written by Pharisees
> he doesn't know that the Judeans followed Yawheism, a now dead religion, which underwent a schism between Christianity and Talmudism after Christ's time on earth
> he doesn't know the Judeans are extinct and that the Khazar-descended Ashkenazi kikes have stolen their heritage

Doubledubs, kek has spoken and agrees that you are a massive cunt. Die shitface.

>implying humans are all black and the pigs are white

>Not to current scale

East Asians have higher average IQ, and they outnumber whites 2 to 1. And, as I mentioned earlier, they're killing us in AI. Their robot jets will murder us without thinking about it.

theweek.com/articles/702301/china-future-ai

Our own AI can already out fly our best pilots. If our AI can't beat theirs, we're doomed.

Nigger ran out of materials and says not an argument. You think youre stefan molyneux or something? Go suck his cock you faggot.

European Jews are Levantines with a significant amount of European admixture. They are not, as those posters claimed, eastern European or Turkic converts.

>Khazar-descended Ashkenazi kikes have stolen their heritage

Learn Science. Ashkenazi Jews are genetically Jewish

>loses argument by not providing arguments
>continues to cry in non arguments
kys. kys now you 56% white pos turd. do it.

This. Jews are a race and a religion and Jesus was neither of thier race(modern Jews, not Israelites) nor of their religion, a Talmudist. Kike on a stick is a dead meme.

See Now go back to sucking on his cock you faggot.

And read this while youre at it faggot.

>I'm too fucking stupid to know there's a Jewish ethnic group, but maybe if I make my flag a swastika, nobody will catch on.
Fucking retard.

I saged.

>butthurt about losing the argument
>links to a post by someone else without an argument
not all jews ashkenazi. not all sefardi. not all are mizrahi. not all born into it. not all convert. now do as needed and kys. kys you dumb mixed breed hispanic infused amerimutt pos sob. do it now.

We are Jews!

/thread

You are long ways from being a nazi you faggot. Youre not fooling anyone you nigger. Leddit is that way now fuck off.

>i'm too stupid to realize that not all jews are the same, but maybe if i pretend that they are i'll somehow provide an argument
nope. that's not it.
>but wait, what about whites that share just as much genetics/dna with other non-whites (like the some jews do)...what about them? what about the amerimutts that have this much dna/genetics in them?
wew wew wew wew
>still upset about losing the argument, the amerimutt proceeds to cry out with more non arguments
kys. you're of no use to the white race. kys now, you pos sob.

Galileans are not jews.

>Jesus is a Jew
Read the Bible chinky dinky,
Jesus literally said when asked if he was a
Jew, he replied "I am not of this earth". IE:
Jesus was an ayy

Christians are Jews too. If you betray your race to be the slave of another you lose membership status.

No matter, a retard will always be a retard. You done sucking off your >not an argument god. you faggot? Fucking faggot thinks greentext makes him more intellegent.

>1 post by this ID

you haven't kys. you should do it, but before you do have a look at pic related.

>2 posts by this ID

Man, you just proved my point. I guess one cant change how much he likes the cock. I never heard of faggot nazis before.

By the time you guys are done arguing over who is the whitest, you'll all be dead. Killed by something like pic related. This is the new model. The old model was 2 years earlier. They're cranking out newer/better jets faster than Apple can produce new model computers.

But the scary part is the software inside. Go ahead though. Keep falling for the tricks. They have the fastest supercomputer on Earth. They're leading in AI. Keep arguing.

>still upset that he's lost, the amerimutt continues to kvetch in no arguments

when you outsource your stealth jets to china...

>kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys

yeah there is a huge jew propoganda going on now distinguishing jews from whites
WHY?

BECAUSE recently people have begun pushing that jews ruined black culture jews owned slave ships jews are behind all kinds of shit. all the while jews claimed it was white people.

did you get that.

JEWS USED TO BE WHITE, THEN WHITES TOLD THOSE WHO WHITES WERE BLAMED FOR ON CRIMES AND INEQUALITY, THAT NO, IT WAS ACTUALLY JEWS. SO JEWS ARE RUNNING FAST TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW ITS WHITES. NOT JEWS.

ALWAYS THE VICTIM, NEVER IN THE OVEN.

jesus was in africa so he was probably black too

We never said he was "white" as in a European. He is a descendant of Abraham who himself was from modern day Iraq, who grew up in judea and fulfilled the old covenant religion and transferred the title (people of God) to his church. The Jews which accepted him continued being good while those who became rabbinical Jews and continued following the new rabbinical form of the Old Testament religion became reprobates.