How did every single Caribbean island get 100% Black? How the hell did this happen?

How did every single Caribbean island get 100% Black? How the hell did this happen?

>White people discover island
>White people develop island and trade routes
>[200 years later]
>Black people twerking to coconut music

How? How did this happen?

That's rightful White Clay. When will we have our Caribbean reconquista?

>islands fade in trade relevancy
>forget that you left thousands of niggers there

did you ever see prometheus

Have you ever cut sugar? I haven't, but it looks pretty hard.
Here is my guide to Caribbean nations
>1. the longer the nation took to get its independence, the better off it is today
>2. Who colonized the island=how better off it is today. British > Dutch > Spanish > French
Haiti was a French colony and the first to get independence.

Top fucking kek

niggers revolted and massacred the white populations. look up the history of haiti.

Can you break down a few more like this senpai?

>capitalist brings negroes to new land as workers to not hire whites
>now infested with niggers
>hand over white found land to negro workers

Whoever began the importationnof negroes to holy white land will be executed.

Why don't we all immigrate to one area of some random Caribbean island?

>Jamaica independence in 1962, per capita GDP around 9,000$
>St Kits and Nevis independence in 1982, per capita GDP 26,000
Both British, both blessed with tourist attractions, just one held out and took direction from whites a little longer.

The same way blacks and arabs are taking over the world. Fucking like animals.

Because whites have a fucking fetish for blacks and being cucks. Same reason why whites discovered a bunch of islands near Africa and decide to populate them with blacks (Cape Verde, Sao Tome, Mauritius, Seychelles)

>How did every single Caribbean island get 100% Black? How the hell did this happen?
Jews

Was because the niggers killed all the whites so no one knew how to run the country.

Blacks are native to the Americas but only survived as the majority on some isolated islands.

>Black people twerking to coconut music
fucking lol,

>How did every single Caribbean island get 100% Black? How the hell did this happen?
Its the fault of whites and Jews for dumping so many black slaves on their sugar cane plantations in the Caribbean.

I consider this one of the greatest tragedies in the history of mankind. Such a beautiful chain of tropical islands- ruined by dumping negros on them. Haiti under French control was a shining colony, wealthier than the 13 colonies combined- today its a 3rd world dirt pie eating shithole. If whites never dumped black slaves on the Caribbeans, then it would probably be more like Hawaii or Cancun in terms of wealth and tourism.

>Be me
>Be 1600's european power
>Find fertile, magnificent island
>cough on natives once and they all drop dead
>Need dat suger money, my options?
>1-invite shit poor whites to immigrate as indentured servants. Will eventually mean I will have to pay those horrible wages I hear about. Will create white nation.
>2-Port in Infinate Rope weights-no wages long term
>I mean it's not like they'll ever revolt or nothin'
>150 years later
>Only relevant accomplishment of Jamacia is Rum that whites invented, weed and shit music
>SHHHEIIIIIIT
This is why Laize-fair and NatSoc are incompatible.

white people cant handle the tropics, at best the people could've been mulatto

I couldn't agree more. I love islands like Grand Cayman and Grand Turk. The cruise ship industry forcing areas to become controlled safe zone for tourists is a good thing.

There are excellent tourist spots in the Caribbean though. St Thomas and Barbados come to mind. Even Jamaica, which has its violence, keeps its tourists areas safe, same as Mexico with their crime that for the most part, leaves tourists out of it.

we already know (((who))) owned the majority of the slave ships.

Has Grenada ever thanked us?

Better yet, let's send all our niggers there.

Probably not, they should have a national Freedom Day to celebrate not becoming communist, where they go out of their way to thank Americans and eat burgers, but they probably hold a grudge. I've never been there, so I'm not sure.