>is he still here?
>will my tamale gravy train end?
>Tamale man still shows up

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/us-citizenship/naturalization-test
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tamales

You are a pissant.

Maybe tamale man is legal, in which case neither you nor he has anything to worry about.

Maybe. He only speaks Spanish, but that's common in California even with legal immigrants.

do you ever think about where the tamale ingredients come from

>be me
>start working at ICE near a working class Mexican neighborhood
>every two weeks I see a Tamale man
>fresh, hot deporations
>can't resist
>try to deport him
>fastest mexican ive ever seen
>all-year-round tracking
>don't have to wait for Christmas anymore
>Trump gets elected
>Tamale man stills shows up
>how long will this last?
>cant catch him again
>ICE raid happens in county
>Tamale man still got away
>start wondering about Tamale man more
>is he still here?
>will his illegal gravy train end?
>Tamale man still gets away

Tamale man be praised

>trade your nation and freedom for food
Kys fag

12 for 12!!!!
You are getting robbed white man!
You should Jew him down to 6!!
Not even joking.

Deport them all

Probably from EBT (foodstamps), they give that away like candy in California. I see the muzzies buying shit for their stores all the time with them.

This, tamale man doesn't get inspected by the health department and is probably a food poisoning outbreak waiting to happen.

The Juan shows up with the agua frescas to wash do the tamles.

Wait a little while then the lady with the shopping cart full of snacks honking a horn comes by and you can load up on that too.

You are trash.

I get all my tamales from a 400lb negress. That bitch can cook. Mexican man is just stealing her job.

I'm such a faggot that I get mudbutt from Taco Bell; haven't had a problem with Tamale man's food yet.

No blacks live in my town; I can buy the sad ones from Costco, but it's not same.

What the fuck is Tamale?

I have reported 17 illegals from the election. I report them the second I know they are illegal. Criminals deserve to be deported. If they aren't here legally they aren't law abiding and deserve to go.

>A tamale (Spanish: tamal, Nahuatl: tamalli)[1] is a traditional Mesoamerican dish made of masa or dough (starchy, and usually corn-based), which is steamed in a corn husk or banana leaf. The wrapping is discarded before eating. Tamales can be filled with meats, cheeses, fruits, vegetables, chilies or any preparation according to taste, and both the filling and the cooking liquid may be seasoned.

>also live in Cali
>be really thirsty after a long day of work
>decide to stop at one of those fruit stands to get a drink
>standing in line people are giving him a couple bucks
>I'm Brown but I can't speak Spanish and ask how much
>he charges me $5

>y-you cant deport them because they make good food !!!
fuckem

You buy tamales 12 for 12? I would definitely sell you a gram of dirt weed for $30

ngr

ayyy

thank you for your service

fuck

How do you find out?

Him and his delicious tamales have to go back. I'm sorry. This is now an fence pepe thread.

Yeah I can google.
What I want to know is if its worth betraying your country for.

A delicious mexican dish that where you can fill some dough inside a husk with anything you want. My favorite is the one with cheese and jalopenos.

Mexican Pierogi made from corn

>mexican bathtub cheese
TIL

>mexican pierogi
Sounds delicious

Since when are mexicans fast?

I had the exact same situation with a guy that sells tamales and burritos and they're fucking amazing.

Have a friendly conversation with him. Talk about where he lives, if he's married, what car he drives.
Then the next time you see him you threaten to turn him into ICE unless he gives you free tamales on a scheduled basis.

You could get all kinds of free stuff by using this against the beans in your neighborhood.

>mfw Tamale man is legal.

since speedy gonzales showed them the way

Can I get pussy like this? I am not a big fan of my current method

Well the thing is they use your tax money to buy the ingredients and then sell them for more than he used to make them. You like paying people more than once? Technically, per capita, you are paying him ALL of your tax money. Spics per capita cost us $7500. Niggers cost us $10k.

i dont even leave my house

Per year*

Why in the fuck is this a meme? Do you fucks actually believe this?

>Legal immigrants
>only speak Spanish
You have to take an English test to be an immigrant. There goes your fairy tale.

>almost a year since orange turd got elected
>still no wall
>still not paying shit
>anime renaissance happening in Mexico
>life is good enjoying green sauce tamales while Sup Forumstards are butthurt about it

Califag here, the bar is set low and Mexicans make no effort whatsoever to be fluent or adopt English. They don't attempt to assimilate at all.

Not hurt at all.
I'm glad you are enjoying life, user.

6 months isn't almost a year you stupid fucking Mexican >__>

Right, then they are illegal. I work a lot of construction, and if someone speaks only Spanish, you know they are completely illegal.
uscis.gov/us-citizenship/naturalization-test
>3 part test; speaking, written, and reading.

They're incredibly easy to pass even without knowing english. Most of them just study and memorize the questions.

>beaner gang banger looks at me
>pick up phone
>he runs off because he was afraid I'd call ICE
Damn feels good having this president.

>almost a year since orange turd got elected
>got elected
>elected
>4 months left until november

were your elections not in november? fucking stupid southern trash

Dude, fuck off.

You're gonna put people lives at risk for tamales?

Yes

maybe he's legal....
I want to eat a tamale

>internet
>recipes
Honest to Christ, the core of libtard white people being such degenerates always seems to be a combination of laziness and decadence. Sloth and gluttony.
Motherfucker, make it yourself and learn how to cook something beyond mac & cheese.

he could be a documented worker. if he pays taxes and contributes forget about him.

This nigger...

Where do you live? i'll report him and save your lard ass from yourself.

We are going to find your tamale man and deport his ass, if you love his tamales so much we will deport you with him.

>eating tamales with fork and not hands directly
FUCKING IMBECILE

seriously, kys

I've personally called ICE on 4 within the past week.

round em up ship em out.

he was sworn in January 20th

evil genius

Where do you live that tamales only come around on Christmas? I can't fucking escape tamales constantly being offered to me every day. Never had one, they look fucking gross.

>2 dozen

holy shit you must be as fat as they are now

just in case....

great way to get poisoned

they're really good dude

Trump wasn't even inaugurated (officially president) until January 17th or something

u fat fuck kys

>not turning in illegals for even cheaper rents

What is economics 101?

>falling for the mexican jew
just buy an old fashion cheeseburger faggot

>be in Arizona
>go to grocery store
>you want buy tamale?
>no
>drive home
>get out of car
>you want buy tamale?
>NO
>go inside
>sit down on couch
>turn on TV
>face on tv says you want tamale?
>turn off TV
>go to bed
>start to dream
>you want tamale?

YOU LITERALLY CANNOT FUCKING ESCAPE THESE PEOPLE IN ARIZONA. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE.

>be bay area user
>at BBQ at park
>drunk as fuck, playing kickball
>Ice cream cart spic shows up
>tell him to give me as much ice cream as I can get for $5
>Gives me 3 bars(the super cheap ice cream sandwiches)
>I say C'mon
>gives me a 4th
>I say I know how much ice cream costs
>he gives me a 5th

Fucking spic, tried to rip me off. Really pissed me off. He overcharged a bunch of other people I was playing with.

Many if not most actually do plan on returning to Mexico some day. Compared to what they'd make in Mexico and the lack of opportunities, they just stay here to maximize their income. A lot of them buy land, have decent housing built for their families, etc back in Mexico. I've worked with a lot of them and 50% of them are just hardworking family men and friendly guys BUT THEY STILL GOTTA GO BACK

gringo cuck prices brah

kek wew

lad

fag poster

>be capitalist
>complain about capitalism

>let me tell you about your country (and be wrong about it)

>green sauce master race

I'm so thankful my mother who crossed here legally over 40 years ago taught me how to make this.

>take a shit
>inspect poop before flushing
>its fucking tamale
>how

illegals aren't getting deported unless they have a criminal history. If that tamale guy hasn't been arrested or served time for any crime he won't be touched.

ive personally made 2 families disappear

>anime renaissance happening in Mexico

prepare for american NEETs that can't afford to live in Japan

>beanaboos?

That's not entirely true. The Administration has started moving to deporting ALL illegals, not just the criminals. It's just that criminals are top priority and are actively being hunted. Regular illegals so to speak are picked up as more targets of opportunity if they fall into ICE's lap for any reason.

yes

That's because Mexicans come here and what they find is whole communities of just Mexicans. They have a cultural safety net in this country because of how numerous they are. You see a lot better assimilation amongst Central Americans then you do Mexicans because they don't have the large communities like the Mexicans.

How do you report them? I wanna do my part.

We should have of You Have To Go Back General thread going all the time where we brag about the deportations we've caused, extorting sex instead of reporting, advice, brofists, etc

There is a lot of potential to gourmet the fuck out of them and sling them from a hipster foodie truck with a huge markup.

Have a (you)

ssssshhh snowniggers can't handle spicey heat

Mexican dentists even come here and work out of houses etc servicing the illegal community, all cash business.

good larp, friend!

Nice try. They are going over the wall.