Remember He loves us all

I know we talk a lot of smack but no matter what we say, he will always love us. We have to remember Sup Forums is a Christian board. Let's lead by example.

God bless

amen brother

Excellent post user.

Then again this poll was taken a while ago so maybe there's different results, but Sup Forums is majority Christian.

Give us the finger my brother. I love you and it's ok to feel that way. He gave us free will. God bless you brother. Keep it up. Find the way to happiness and light.

Does he even love evil people?

He loves you too.

Of course. He loves Hillary, Debbie, and podesta. He is probably saddened by them. I think he thought a lot about Seth.

People in other countries treat each other nicely. Some people in this country, treat others in their groups and or group right. Say for instance the rich. They treat other rich people well. Say they started treating the poor well. It sure would look good to the rest of the world. Maybe they would receive a moral lesson, and start treating the people in their country’s better. They say people lead by example. I’m attempting to be honest. I don’t know if honesty is a prerequisite of being a leader, so in the example of leading by example, my example of how to be nice may just well work. Just a thought

>Sup Forums is majority Christian
Christianity failed to stop the West succumbing to demonic forces. It needs to be cast aside just like Paganism. Basing your god on the father archetype means that you have to resent God and turn to Satan because the world is a pile of shit and the father is absent. It is the wrong way to look at things, God is more like the child of man than the father. We need to raise and nurture god within a society, but you can't do that with "megachurchs" or glittery satanic cathedrals dripping with gold and velvet. The Christian brand is dead.

you moronic christkike
jesus has no authority to love me
and i don't want a dirty smelly kike "loving" me
foolish christkikes

God speed brother. You may not have good fortune in this life, but you will be rewarded heavily in the next.

Allah is merciful af. I'll go with him. You guys go with that Jesus person.

It will rise again

Serious question. Why should I follow any religion that is institutionalized where it's one religion for ALL races?

I would probably more a devote Catholic/Christian if it weren't for the fact that we are all friendly with kikes and that the religion is shared with nigs, spics, and general shit skins.

Kev, no one is interested in Cucktianity threads. You should just give it up.

The question now isn't whether you reject demons because God is so powerful and will reward you after death for doing it. The question is whether you will reject demons even though god is absent and totally weak with no promise of an afterlife.

He made us all in image. All races are raised differently. I think he just wants us all to understand what he's given us. Water. Plants, animals, trees, an ability to have kids and love them. As a father I just want my kid to love me and realize the sacrifices I've given for me children.

>cant even prove that he himself exists
>insists God exists
Tiptopkek

>Why should I

Wrong question.

Either you want to worship Jesus, having heard the testimony and Gospel, or you don't. You get nothing out of it except a purposeful life on earth and the certainty of salvation if you do it correctly.

If you were really repentant you wouldn't even ask this question, and all true Christianity begins with repentance.

Reminder that marriages between unbaptised and baptised people aren't real under canon law and all shiksas married to Jews are fair game.

>canon law

AKA delusional ramblings of autistic apostolicucks.

The Church is not a worldly institution, and does not have a fallen head. Christ alone is head of the church, which includes every believer of all denominations. It is not a physical hierarchy.

But go ahead and autisticly pluck out cherry-picked scriptures to "prove" me wrong.

whoever you are, i wish you good luck.
and i'm sorry.

and remember, combination of challice is 3 3 2

and the last one, don't forget your coin before you start the journey of the last one.

and again, i am sorry for your sacrifice.
but there is no choice.

Falling for a middle Eastern Jew
No thanks

That's gay.

>Falling for the Jewish Jesus meme in 2017
>Leaf

What a surprise.

I apologise if the pic comes out with poor quality.

yes he was a jew, but he had to be a jew, because it wasn't his choice of not to be one.