Kristin Beck - Trans Seal Team Six

This beautiful American Hero walks up to you while you are talking about how trans people should not be in the military. Do you continue in her presence Sup Forums or change the subject?

gq.com/story/kristin-beck-transgender-navy-seal

Other urls found in this thread:

sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2016/gender-lines-science-transgender-identity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more like seal team slit

Fpbp

but he wasn't trans in the seals, how is the relevant?

>Be transfaggot navy seal
>Get trapped in the field with no access to hormone drugs
>Go crazy and kill team and self

Yes

This person served our country with distinct honor and is a badass navy seal. And trump just shat and pissed on her. So much for making america great again huh? What a fucking joke. Land of the free my ass. Fucking hypocrites.

i keep talking.
whats he gonna do? rape me?

Of course I'd continue talking. I wasn't talking to that mother fucker anyways and I can have whatever damn opinion I want.
She-male can attack me, and even stomp my noggin. Whatever. Then it can go to prison and be everyones bitch, I care not.

I feel quite bad for him. his trauma caused him to go full mental and become a tranny. I'm sure he was a great man once, but clearly his service put a great toll on him, and now he wants to chop off his dick. sad.

I want to fuck her seal boi pussy

Was he transitioning while he was in the military?

Fuck off faggot

Women real or imagined shouldn`t be in the military.

I would tell "it" that it is a disgrace. I would add that most SEALS may be faggots or bi but they don't flaunt it. I would also say that I found it repugnant as a Marine Corps trainer that SEALS sucked each other off to improve their breathold times. Disgusting. True story faggots. And that tranny faggot got rekt at mcp's in Coronado a few months ago with its friend Duncan Smith.

Sup Forums will argue against science and peer reviewed research...

sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2016/gender-lines-science-transgender-identity/

This is what nobody wants to admit. His ptsd caused him to cut his dick off clearly

I tell him that if he didn't want to be a faggot he would have joined the Army instead.

I thought Suicide Squad was just a movie.

The great Satan strikes again...

MK ULTRA victim if there ever was one. Also plausible that he is MK ULtRa body double think faggot and real seal is dead

he was, he was a piece of shit. he made everything about himself. he was eventually promoted quickly to get him off the team and out of the USN. his entire career was created as a propaganda tool to create fake news encouraging this degenerate behavior.
if i ever saw him I'd knock that dude the fuck out no fucking doubt, and steal his purse so I could sell that shit on ebay.
sage all fields

You don't even sound like a human. beep boop bop

This handsome American Hero walks up to you while you are talking about how preteens should not be in the military. Do you continue in his presence Sup Forums or change the subject?

Faggots will post obscure and bullshit obviously not impartial and ludicrous preponderances upon the evidence than observational nature every time.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT?

He wasn't trans in the military.

T. USMc

continue. wtf kind of pussy doesn't stand up for free speech absolutism? gtfo you brainwashed commie cultist!

Beck is clearly fucked in the head. I do not trust mentally unstable people period. DNA and birth certificate all = MALE. It does not matter what these people do, DNA will always be genetic sex. Fucked in the head.

The same way I would react to any other mentally ill former SEAL.

Zero chance a man fucked up on an estrogen cocktail and getting his testosterone organs cut off passes any leg of BUD/S, by the way. Even the best woman in the world would have a better chance. Which is to say still none.

Yes, and if he tries to argue with me I tell him I don't talk to people who are mentally ill.

This is the only correct answer.

Did the roids do this to him?

People really need to stop equating "Navy SEAL" with something that matters, for one.

Borderline not even a JSOC unit these days, spend most of their time working out and trying to get instagram famous and otherwise doing stupid shit similar but not limited to:

1. Using frags in a hostage rescue with the hostage in the room

2. ND'ing an M134 across the AF at KAF.

Don't you mean SEAL Team Snips?

This^^^
I will be sure always.

I'd CQC the fuck out of that LARPer and shit on its face before laughing and going to drink mead with my lads.
>hur muh SEAL training
Like I give a fuck.
Im a Super Human.

transitioning to mental illness

>Being this retarded.
You don't get to be on a seal team without being a hard mother fucker.
Stop shilling fag.

Saying she was a seal team six member is like saying Bruce Jenner won his medals as a woman.

I tell him that OP's a fag and that they would get along. Sage

Sure. I have no issue with explaining it given that it's so self-evident. People with open sounds and/or recognised mental health problems aren't allowed in so why should they?

It's literally 2 phase of being cold. 1 phase of being hot. Selection. And processing. There is nothing hard about it.