14/88

I'd run over nazis too if they were blocking my car

Saul Alinsky - "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules." nice try, saged

>it's ok to randomly block roads and make people lose their jobs

liberal protesters block public road and hamper emergency services. Weep not for them.

>le epik "all of x is one person!" meme
sage, report and hide

this

>standing in the road
>literally the domain of cars
>expecting to not get hit by a car when you're in their domain

it's like having your face pressed against someones asshole and expecting to not get some shit eventually on you

>I'd run over nazis too if they were blocking my car

This. Anyone playing in the road is roadkill waiting to happen and it's their own fault.

Dumb /leftypol/ poster, get in the fucking oven
''Punching nazis'' isn't a thing. That's just a meme commies came up to justify attacking people on the streets for no reason.
Running over protesters is a duty. People who protest on roads are the lowest scum and cost time and money for people who don't give a shit about any of this shit.
If you don't run over protesters, you are a piece of shit who should be jailed.

Punch a Nazi, but then don't be surprised when they run your ass over in response.

>shitty liberals win culture wars by blatantly ignoring hypocrisies
>conservatives can win with autistic principles that only work in european nations!

gee I wonder what the solution is here

>One is voluntarily endangering themselves to dangerously obstruct fast moving, free flowing traffic that has right of way which has nothing to do with free speech v. free speech.

So, left button, since right button has nothing to do with an actual peacable assembly. sage/10 point, back r/politics for you cunt

but it is legal to run over protesters if they block the road AND present a threat. It is also legal to hit someone in self defense. So you can actually press both of those buttons.

Exactly this. Next time try showing an actual inconsistency, OP.

The law says it's okay to run over protesters

>edgelord

Speech is not a valid excuse for self defense

>Punching nazis is bad because free speech
>It's legally okay to run over violent rioters who try smash your car and try to get in
Nice options, faggot. I don't think you understand how this meme is supposed to work.

pedestrian

captcha: vehicles

What the fuck is wrong with you?

kek I actually love this post

Correct, but blocking a highway is a valid defense as it's a danger to motorists and could cause a catastrophe. Mowing them down is the path of least resistance.

FPBP

LOL @ these replies. Ah, yes... surely, if you RUN OVER the protestor, you will totally FREE UP emergency services by FORCING EMERGENCY SERVICES TO BLOCK THE STREET OFF TO DEAL WITH YOUR MANSLAUGHTER. You guys are fucking hysterical. "hue hue sage hue"

T. Shitposter

If you really believed in the flag you fly; you would say the same. Impediments to progress/production are inexcusable.

>all protestors stand in the road while trying to damage my car and person

no vietnamese ever called me nigger

Please re-read my post and try again.

one group is the reason why civilization exists
the other is niggers

The law has nothing to do with "it's legal to run over protesters so do it" it's about who is liable if there is a collision between a vehicle on an expressway when a moron on foot is blocking traffic. The extension of your logic is that drivers would be liable for anyone who jumps onto a freeway. It's one or the fucking other. You are a perfect example of a narcissist liberal who doesn't take 10 seconds to critique your own position. You just assume you are correct because you threw some snark in because Jon Stewart conditioned you to think a funny point is a correct point. You've probably got a Daily Show crowd laugh track in your head every time you make some dumbass comment like this on reddit where it can't be cunt punted with impunity.

GO

BACK

FAGGOT

Then how is your magical 1337 ass civilization being destroyed by subhumans? You lose more and more as time goes on. You're not even the dominant ethnicity on the planet in terms of population anymore. Maybe if you didn't kill yourselves off in the biggest wars imaginable under the nazi flag, you'd have more white people to curtail this horrible epidemic. q_q and I guess I'm just a white girl race traitor for riding a black cock huh?

Me n' my boo ;)

Didn't antifa's parents ever teach them not to play in the street?
Now that I think about a lack of parental guidance probably has a lot to do with these people's mindsets.

Fucking this, holy shit. Best leaf post ever.

Fuck off /leftypol/ you guys are so fucking depressing.

>standing in the road doing nothing but pissing off everyone
>punching someone because he's saying something you don't like
what?fuck you kike people standing in the road "protesting" deserve to be run over

So after getting run over you let them stay on the street and wait for an ambulance while still in danger on the road? Are you fucking serious, OP?

>talks like a nigger
>larps as a "white girl race traitor"
you're not welcome here, boy

How do I "talk like a nigger" when you can't even bother to punctuate your own sentences in your native language? Should I live stream the cowgirl position for you? Would that make you happier? You sound jealous. ~

And no, use basic logic guy. If you RUN the protestor over, you do NOT stop the blockade. You CAUSE AN AMBULANCE TO ARRIVE, CLOGGING UP THE STREET MORE. Police then need to QUARTER OFF THE STREET AND MAKE IT A CRIME SCENE. How are we the "apex race" again?

Don't tread on me q_q

Just figured out that you're chirping at me because you don't know how to reply properly. Fucking hell broad.
>merely repeats the same stupid point that I already shot down
>If you RUN the protestor over, you do NOT stop the blockade.
It has nothing to do with stopping the blockade, it has to do with who is at fault IF there is a collision. Do you seriously think you should be on a freeway and not be responsible if there is a collision? Google "pedestrian right of way" and stop squawking hen.