Trey Gowdy Votes To Appoint A Second Special Counsel To Investigate James Comey And Hillary Clinton

It is happening fellas! MAGA!

youtube.com/watch?v=fI6rhc2ilzw

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-donor-sensitive-intelligence-board/story?id=39710624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy guacamole! We have a second special counsel! They voted and won, its official.

War were declared, which special counsel will prevail. Like, the second special counsel is literally investigating people in the first special counsel.

I can't wait, this is going to be very exciting :D

Can any americans tell me how serious this is will we see killary fucked or will it just float and sink

lol you trumpsters still screeching about hillary, 2016 was a long time ago. Time to focus on the orange buffoon in chief

Clinton, their foundation, Comey, Lynch, Mueller, Rice, and many others are about to get raked over the coals.

And yet none of this will pardon trump from everything he and his corrupt administration has done.

Name something.

Hillary is far more than a failed presidential candidate, if she really goes down there won't BE a Democratic Party by 2020.

DoJ has to appoint special counsels. This was just the Repubs voting on an amendment to request it of the DoJ.

There won't be a second one, by the way. DoJ will stonewall about it until Session's announcements next week. After that, Mueller will meet with the committee in private and inform them that he is already knee-deep in the DNCs shenanigans.

And the Dems won't have a fucking clue what just hit them.

It will be glorious.

How about we start with Trump firing the head of the FBI who was investigating the involvement of Russia in the 2016 elections?

Trump fired the man who was investigating his campaign's possible ties to Russian interference in the election at the recommendation of the AG who was recused himself from the investigation.

And we're focusing on hillary? You people are a joke.

$0.02 has been deposited in your account.

If Hillary won the election and Trump lost, would you still care that Russia interfered in the election and would you still want that investigated?

Praise KEK

had an idea to help illustrate to people how the clinton foundations work.. a game like Idle Factory, but instead of moving resources around on conveyor belts, running them through processors, and having to devise complex paths, you're moving money and laundering it and funneling it into private bank accounts, selling missile secrets to china, etc

As much as I want this to happen don't get your hopes too high, this is a vote to request the special council, so it still has to be accepted.

gowdy is mad as fuck he didn't get her the first time

Of course the shill wouldn't. He'd be looking for another job that pays 2 cents a post.

Fuck yes. Why wouldn't I? I mean seriously, a foreign fucking government tried to influence our elections, and you guys are turning the other cheek because you so blindly follow trump and believe to every single thing that he says (even though he lies through his teeth most of the time). I mean wake the hell up.

Is that a sketch for Amazon Fulfillment Center? :D

Hold on to your shorts, boys! This ain't no bot shill. We got ourselves a live one!

Trump fired Comey because he was a leaker and mainly because he did the job of the DOJ when he said Hillary wouldn't be charged. Cuck

bump

lol gullible fucks

Congress doesn't appoint special counsels. The DoJ does. In this case, Rosenstein, since the request is about the 2016 campaign in which Sessions was a prominent participant. I hear from my sources that there's an email going around the DOJ right now, subject line "Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: omg you will not believe this letter I just got - you won't *believe* the drivel that Gowdy put his name on"!

I'm glad ya'll have this narrative to cling to. It's kinda what's really protecting Mueller, DESU. Hell, maybe Mr. Mueller is having his investigators seed this storyline to buy time as they prep the biggest international law enforcement operation in history, to take out the ruskie mob in one fell swoop

Hold on to that thought for a week. Then come talk to me. I'll be sure to have a box of tissues ready for you.

This is a very common sentiment even among non-shills. The Dems initiated the investigation into muh Russia and its now turned full circle on them. Besides, if half of the illegal activities believed to be committed by the accused are true they have deep-seated roots into our current government and it needs to be removed.

Do you remember when Janet Reno turned down the request for a special counsel to investigate illegal campaign contributions to Bill Clintons campaign from foreign nationals??

Pepperidge Farm remembers™

This is all for leverage. The left wouldn't cut the shit and trust that Trump wouldn't destroy them, so they forced his hand. You'll now never hear another word about Russia. The left is going to stay in their corner.

Oh my gosh like 17 intelligence agencies all agree, that's 17, yes seven teen!
That's like a pretty big number guys why aren't you convinced yet?
Seventeen.

wait, you mean leftists were just accusing the conservatives of doing the things that they actually did themselves

ITS ALMOST LIKE SOMEONE NAMED SAUL ALINSKY WROTE ABOUT THIS SHIT DECADES AGO!!!!

A box of tissues isn't enough. Try a mug instead.

I believe Justice is finally coming

Wait, so you're saying Trump lied to Lavrov and Kislyak when he said he fired Comey to make it clear to hte FBI that the Russia collusion investigation needed to be spiked and he'd fire anyone who got in the way of that goal?!? While *not* lying about the *code-word* classified intelligence shared with us thorugh an intelligence-sharing agreement explicitly prohibiting that exact kind of disclosure? He wouldn't dare, dontchyaknow they have the pee pee tape. Plus the records of 20 years of espionage he's performed for russian intelligence to monitor the families of their oligarchs (which, unlike the pee pee story, is actually a serious crime) as they go about their rich-people lives in circles that intersect heavily with NYC luxury real estate.

lol hes so fucked and he knows it and mueller knows it and everybody knows that the other side knows everything, it's why trump is going straight to blatant, obvious "this lifelong public servant must be stopped"

Sessions better fucking respond and follow through.

dgaf if you are trolling
that story was retracted
and none of those agencies looked at the computers that were compromised

in fact, the only entity to ever look at the computers that WERE hacked, was a private firm named CrowdStrike. The US intelligence and law enforcement community did not investigate the machines.

Furthermore, in the report itself, it breaks down what each classification meant and the only thing it showed was that the conclusion of the CrowdStrike report was plausible. Not that it did happen, but that the report described a situation that technically could have happened, but they arent sure if it did, because they didnt get to investigate

Thanks, I'll need the tissues to clean up the jizz after watching the handcuffs go on.

Unfortunately I heard from my own stepfather this past weekend. Now he just texted me "please don't send me anymore political posts, I don't care about politics." From the man who voted for Hillary but loves Trump for the big spike in his retirement fund.

this is fun. politics has never been more interesting.

Why do leftist hire sand-niggers for anything other than making kebab?

We *just* watched the Aspen confernce dude. The only guy pretending it's not a dead solid case is POTUS. Er, except for the part where he's gonna sign the sanctions bill. Come to think of it, does he still think "nobody really knows"? Why would he sign it if nobody really knows?

never fight a nigga that cant turn his neck

so how much u get paid for this? or are you such a pathetic numale faggot that you do it for free?

Crowdstrike was paid directly by the dnc and refused to testify just like fusion gps

bout tree fiddy

what in the actual fuck are you on about
please take a minute and unfuck your previous statement

Your fairy tales are amusing. A piss tape is nothing compared to the trail of pizza blood leading to Clinton house.

Hi.

Leftie just checking in to let you know that we wouldn't mind Hillary going away.

But, of course, that won't change the hilarious trainwreck you've sold yourselves as being a legitimate alternative.

Hillary is indeed crooked (as is Trump as is anyone running for office), but Hillary wouldn't have rewritten Obamacare as a tax break to the same corporate/globalist interests you all thought you were voting against.

It was comon knowledge here back when the report first came out assange posted about it so it was public knowledge that muh 17 agencies was bullshit.

Leftys are just 6 months behind

Its been proven the Russians paid Fusion GPS to make up the dirty dossier and helped democrats slander trump.

>actually thinks it starts and ends with Hillary.

Buckle you commie pussy. It's about explode

Wrong.

PAY TO PLAY

Newly released State Department emails help reveal how a major Clinton Foundation donor was placed on a sensitive government intelligence advisory board even though he had no obvious experience in the field, a decision that appeared to baffle the department’s professional staff.

The emails further reveal how, after inquiries from ABC News, the Clinton staff sought to “protect the name” of the Secretary, “stall” the ABC News reporter and ultimately accept the resignation of the donor just two days later.

Copies of dozens of internal emails were provided to ABC News by the conservative political group Citizens United, which obtained them under the Freedom of Information Act after more the two years of litigation with the government.

A prolific fundraiser for Democratic candidates and contributor to the Clinton Foundation, who later traveled with Bill Clinton on a trip to Africa, Rajiv K. Fernando’s only known qualification for a seat on the International Security Advisory Board (ISAB) was his technological know-how. The Chicago securities trader, who specialized in electronic investing, sat alongside an august collection of nuclear scientists, former cabinet secretaries and members of Congress to advise Hillary Clinton on the use of tactical nuclear weapons and on other crucial arms control issues.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-donor-sensitive-intelligence-board/story?id=39710624

It's not trolling, it's ironic shitposting, because these are the sort of arguments these people actually make.
It's like the old suburban and rural retards meme.

Fernando himself would not answer questions from ABC News in 2011 about what qualified him for a seat on the board or led to his appointment. When ABC News finally caught up with Fernando at the 2012 Democratic convention, he became upset and said he was "not at liberty" to speak about it. Security threatened to have the ABC News reporter arrested.

>threatened to have the ABC News reporter arrested.

Yet another dumb leftie who thinks it was Trumpcare when it was Ryancare.
Yet another dumb leftie who think Trump is actually fully supported by the Republican establishment.
Yet another dumb lefty that doesn't understand jack diddly squat, but tries to be a voice of authority on a subject.

how are we supposed to tell between ironic and non-ironic shitposting from aussie posters given your history of shitposting?

>we wouldn't mind Hillary going away.

you fuckin turncoat faggot. All that dick-sucking you did for her on this site during the election and now you don't mind her going away. Stand by the courage of your convictions you spineless fucking pussy.

Awwwww shit crank up those ropes

Seth Rich was murdered. Never forget.
Bumping

and a russian guy wrote an app that was freely available on the web that someone used to send Skippy a fake gmail admin message that his own IT admin signed off on even though it led to an obviously fake bitly hyperlink.

>Russian influenced our election
>mfw 2017's "transphobic, zenophobic, mysogynist"

Do many Aussies love Trump?

Good. GOOD.
But I have to say this.
They really need to replace the blonde who is doing the reading. She isn't absolutely terrible, but I sure as hell expect better from someone in that position. Rolling her eyes and sighing while reading. Bitch show some respect for the job you have or gtfo.

Based Gowdy.

>They really need to replace the blonde who is doing the reading. She isn't absolutely terrible, but I sure as hell expect better from someone in that position. Rolling her eyes and sighing while reading. Bitch show some respect for the job you have or gtfo.
She might be a lefty.

Us aussies are too busy sucking each other off to pay attention to politics

Gowdy is the man.

Trump will pardon himself

Oi you sheep shagging poofter cunt, knock that off!

Shut up New Zealander Sheep lover...
Nuh Australia is divided over Trump, mainly due to MSM lies.

Trumps not done much wrong.
To be fair to you we need transparency on the following
> Russian interference
> Tax returns
That's it.

Clinton and co have so much evidence of corruption that I would run out of space.

Let's see all of it, AND MAKE OUR JUDGEMENT AFTER THE TRUTH COMES OUT

>expecting a white American girl with a Daddy connected enough that she gets to be a DC intern to have respect or even the smallest consideration for anything other than her own desires and feefees.

She's probably thinking "if I sigh and show everyone how much disdain I have for [these facts that millions of Americans have known about for a year or more] then maybe I'll be noticed and get a big high profile job soon".

>and given the fucking state of the Democratic Party right now she may even be right

You are a pretty gay nation tho

Trump fired Comey knowing special prosecuted would he triggered and knew anyone would give him a more honest ingestion than Comey. We both know he would have falsified some shit to take him down.
Trump interviewed Mueller so I don't think it's one sided as the media always says. I think he stacked the deck with Democrats so they couldn't scream partisan when they find nothing. Trump may be alot if things but he's not dumb. He only does dumb shit when he's got altrior motive that nobody else realizes

Not celebrating until I have me some public hearings.

And I want them testifying with chains on.

Same-sex marriage became legal in New Zealand on 19 August 2013
I think you guys are more gay :/

GAS TIME BOYS

They can suffer if they want they are still fags. Just like every aussie alive

I would rather be gay than beastiality

Long. But I think it wraps up your bullshit pretty nicely shill

I would love to see Obama in a circus-cage.

And perhaps we will get a nice look at the black guts of the CF and learn about who was unmasked by Comey... And get to the bottom of Obamas involvement and How that relates to Seth Rich. This is history

What happened, indeed.

I'm going to jizz all over

Watching Trey Gowdy make democrats sweat makes me very, very happy.

He basically did get her, but the FBI director pretty much said, yeah she did all this crime but nobody would convict her so I recommend not going through with it.

I can definitely relate to him. I'm also pissed whenever I fail to kill a rat in my house.

I think the more important part with the Bill Clinton + AG meeting at the air port. The FBI isn't supposed to do anything more than investigate. It was up to the DOJ to arrest Clinton and prosecute.

JEFF SESSIONS R U LISTENING?

He is busy fighting weed dealer. He could be useless from time to time

My herd is tighter than any aussie woman or your lose anus 'men'

I like him as an AG pick, but I voted MAGA so we could complain about winning too much, not winning not enough. I'm going to have to start shit talking Sessions if he doesn't get on the stick.

Sad.

POTUS should have appointed Alex Jones instead of Sessions, he would get on-board on anything that POTUS wants

Nah, Alex is too scatterbrained and egomaniacal. He's better off doing what he's doing.

Sessions seems to have the balanced temperment and the integrity to restore the position of AG to something we can respect for its effectiveness, but he's being a nothingburger, at least in the public eye. And when he does show up to a public event, like in Nevada, he fucks up the Bundy case. What?

C'mon Jeff. Put your pants on the right way forward and let's get marching. Summer recess is a great opportunity for the administration to reinvent itself. Especially if Scaramucci is going to start giving the leakers a new set of cement shoes.

I sense too much "Southern Hospitality" in Sessions sometime. It pisses me off.