Has there ever been a President as bad as Obama?

Has there ever been a President as bad as Obama?

i don't think it was his fault, but it was the fault of his ideology in creating conditions that led to a major financial collapse. and it's definitely his fault that the measures we took to fix it didn't really get us out of the woods at all. QE is going to come back to haunt us. all he did was pay one credit card bill with another. thanks obama.

>all he did was pay one credit card bill with another. thanks obama.
actually to be fair this isn't quite right. more like he paid his credit card bills by dipping into the kids college fund, leaving them with nothing. and then after the fact, he didn't change his spending habits. in fact, he decided to spend even more so that future generations would be even more fucked. there is no way in hell that obama didn't secretly hate america and craft his policies so that it would fail in the long-term

Who the fuck is FRED? Because that graph is some fake news bullshit.

And Trump is a worse President. Obama got ACA passed, and Trump couldn't get it repealed.

Obama 1, Trump 0.

Obama did a lot of bad things to the economy, and I will be the first person to tell you that, but that graph has funky proportions, and boomers retiring is not exactly Obama's fault.

Has there ever been a president as salty as trump?

lel. but something tells me the obama leaf won't show up tonight

>Who the fuck is FRED?

I really hope you are larping . . . ?

Inb4 a certain leaf

there was a gfc in there somewhere if you squint at the dates

Andrew Jackson was a wiley bastard and a good man.

Is this a rhetorical question?

DRUMPF

BUT IT WAS ALL BUSH'S FAULT

66 down to 62! so scary!

Delete this shit post

He's a libshit, so I really think he doesn't know. Libshits don't care about irrelevant things like the Fed. As long as Hamilton said it was a good idea, they're all for it.

inb4 Obongoleaf's autistic sperging and 150 replies

>inb4 leaf obama defender

His main sin in my view is still failing to prosecute any of the Wall Street bank CEOs for the financial crisis.

Everything else is indirectly or directly a result of that fallout. Sure, the economy would not be as good as it is now and we probably would've had an even bigger crash rivaling or exceeding the Great Depression. But bailing out the banks now will set up for a worse crash coming up.

> Congress, led by Clay, attempted to reauthorize the Second Bank of the United States; Jackson regarded the Bank as a corrupt institution and vetoed the renewal of its charter. After a lengthy struggle known as the Bank War, Jackson and the congressional Democrats thoroughly dismantled the Bank. In 1835, Jackson became the only president to completely pay off the national debt, fulfilling a longtime goal.

No... but what did we really expect from the first Muslim President?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

And he actually won his duels. Hamilton BTFO.

You realize boomers retiring shouldn't affect labor force participation at all if today's youth are replacing them? People have been retiring every year for decades, and newcomers are supposed to be joining the market at similar rates.

How does that work out? Because unemployment went steadily down his whole Presidency, but labor participation went the opposite way.

Not in my lifetime. Sure Bush was a nigger but my life was great back then. Obama is an actual stupid nigger and didn't do shit but let in tons of Mexicans who in turn helped the democrashits pass all these free gib programs for niggers. Life is shit now.

They're called baby boomers for a reason, there's a shit load of them. It would have a larger effect than young people entering the work force.

there are more millennials than boomers

Good way to put it.

Still has jack shit to do with labor force participation, which only counts the 18-62 age group.

It was said that he stated on his deathbed it was his greatest achievement, and the fucking kike enemies at the federal reserve put him on the $20. I mean I'm glad he's there (for now), but not many know what he did, it's some kind of cruel irony.

This. It was all intentional. I've been saying this for years.

The transexual one the democrats will roll out next

1938: Fannie Mae is established as part of Franklin D. Roosevelt's New Deal

1974: Equal Credit Opportunity Act imposes heavy sanctions for financial institutions found guilty of discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, or age

1977: Community Reinvestment Act is enacted to address historical discrimination in lending, such as 'redlining'. The Act encourages commercial banks and savings associations to meet the needs of borrowers in all segments of their communities, including low- and moderate-income neighborhoods

1992: Federal Housing Enterprises Financial Safety and Soundness Act of 1992 required Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to devote a percentage of their lending to support affordable housing

1993: The Federal Reserve Bank of Boston published "Closing the Gap: A Guide to Equal Opportunity Lending", which recommended a series of measures to better serve low-income and minority households, including loosening income thresholds for receiving a mortgage, influencing government policy and housing activist demands

1995: New Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) regulations break down home-loan data by neighborhood, income, and race, enabling community groups to complain to banks and regulators about CRA compliance. Fannie Mae allowed to receive affordable housing credit for buying subprime securities.

1996: President Clinton's "National Homeownership Strategy"

1997: Mortgage denial rate of 29 percent

1999: Fannie Mae eases the credit requirements to encourage banks to extend home mortgages to individuals whose credit is not good enough to qualify for conventional loans.

2000: Fannie Mae commits to purchase and securitize $2 billion of Community Reinvestment Act eligible loans and announces that the Department of Housing and Urban Development (“HUD”) will soon require it to dedicate 50% of its business to low- and moderate-income families" and its goal is to finance over $500 billion in Community Reinvestment Act related business by 2010.

2002: Bush unveils his "Blueprint for the American Dream". He sets goal of increasing minority home owners by at least 5.5 million by 2010 through billions of dollars in tax credits, subsidies and a Fannie Mae commitment of $440 billion

2003: Mortgage denial rate of 14 percent for conventional home purchase loans, half of 1997.

2004: HUD ratcheted up Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac affordable-housing goals for next four years

2008:
March Bear Stearns
September Lehman Brothers