Peggy Noonan "Trump's a girlie"

Trumps problem is that he is weak and sniveling. It is that he undermines himself almost daily by ignoring traditional norms and forms of American masculinity. He’s not strong and self-controlled, not cool and tough, not low-key and determined; he’s whiny, weepy and self-pitying. He throws himself, sobbing, on the body politic. He’s a drama queen. It was once said, sarcastically, of George H.W. Bush that he reminded everyone of her first husband. Trump must remind people of their first wife.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/amp/articles/trump-is-woody-allen-without-the-humor-1501193193
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And yet he won.

Fuck off.

Link
wsj.com/amp/articles/trump-is-woody-allen-without-the-humor-1501193193

Hey op, how many metric tons of impacted feces do you consume in a day?

Why so prickly Drumpftards? It's like you'll be triggered by pretty much anything these days. Must be all the winning...

>say retarded shit for a year and a half
>LOL y r u mad i just sed 1 thing
It was funny at the start, now it's just inane.

Peggy Noonan, the speechwriter of President Ronald Reagan, has been calling Drumpf a little drama bitch for one and a half years?

Apparently having a sub 90 IQ lowers your reading comprehension.

Can someone let me know where I should report this anomaly?

this sounds more like Obama, desu

You're rambling. Thanks for bumping my thread though. These days drumpftards seems to have fully taken to covering their eyes and ears and rejecting any evidence their hero is an embarrassing failure. So I guess any (((you)))s is better than expected.

>evidence
>someones opinion
yeah, I'm the one rambling

Based Noonan. To be expected from a woman who wrote speeches for Reagan. She is absolutely right. Trump is a lil' bitch who whines about shit on twitter all day.

CHECKMATE BLUMPFKINS

wow what a top quality analyst

Noonan has been a solid fangirl of conservative stalwarts for ages. And you cant really argue with her observation. Trump IS constantly whining, gossiping, spreading rumours, complaining that he is persecuted etc etc. All objectively feminine attributes. On top of that he also have miniature hands.

do you have an argument beyond appeals to authority and inane whining?

Here it is.
>And you cant really argue with her observation. Trump IS constantly whining, gossiping, spreading rumours, complaining that he is persecuted etc etc. All objectively feminine attributes.

Are you gonna crawl out of your fetal position and recognize what you know in your heart, that these things are all true about your big hero?

>do you have an argument beyond [...] inane whining?

Trump is like the fat beta kid at prep school who reads a self help book on how to posture like an alpha and tries too hard to compensate. Makes him look even more weak. Like that weak ass handshake gimmick that makes him look like a fool.

Peggy Noonan is paid to write columns and articles for large democrat readership. she's very much like john 'maverick' mccain in that she pretends to be a stalwart, principled Conservative™ but in reality she's just trying to collect a paycheck.

If you honestly took her 'insight' or opinions seriously, the only conclusion you could possibly reach is that she suffers from schizophrenia.

>you