*blocks your free college*

>*blocks your free college*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrd72UtczMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You were never gonna get that.
The democrats keep fooling you.

>people deserve to go to college for free
Ummmm ok. Have fun with making colleges into American public schools.

>tfw free scholar ship to yale because someone in my blood line raped an indian 300 years ago

They already are.

Gotta keep the base stupid enough to keep voting against their own interests

Nothing is free someone has to pay for all that shit

*blocks your 8 year highschool program*

If we had a free market, college would be so cheap, it would basically be free.

>less people go to college
>the value of my bachelors degree goes up

I see nothing wrong with this.

You need to get on the scholar ship and get the fuck out of here.

>Yale
>Can't spell scholarship

It's not free, cuck. You pay for it in your taxes. Do you think they pay the professors from fucking money trees?

A college age-kid not making enough money to be taxed isn't paying for it.

There can still be private colleges competing.
But what's wrong with free college to give people basic skilled degrees so they actually have a shot in their profession?

Good point. Someone who already payed their way through college once would be paying for them.

>*blocks a waste of money*
based

free market meaning zero government interference?
If so, all the colleges would be bought out by an education company which could then charge as much as it likes.

Nothing wrong with that, is there? And then the kid that they paid for to go to college gets a job, pays taxes, and cycle continues.

>liberal mathematics
you pay for it once you get a job, dumbshit.

The point of "free college" is that it's free for the student to attend, dumbshit.

>*Saves me from being forced to pay for other people's education.

If you don't want to contribute to the society you're enjoying the benefits of, why not leave?

Because when everyone has a college degree then actual smart people have to get graduate degrees to make themselves stand out from the plebs and get decent jobs. It makes a 4 year degree worthless. This has already been happening but free undergrad for all would seal it.

>Destroys your party
>pits millenials against gen x

but its not free as I just proved, dumbnig.

>It makes a 4 year degree worthless
It would be more about getting the actual education to perform whatever job you're trying to get.
If a private college is renowned for giving a better education for that job, its degrees should be valued higher.

*blacks your wife*

I never asked anything from anyone. Show some self respect and stop asking for other people's money. What type of man can't take care of himself? You leave.

>If so, all the colleges would be bought out by an education company which could then charge as much as it likes.
lmao this argument is retarded

>dude you want all food production companies to be free and and voluntary
>what happens if all companies get bought by a single company
>than NOBODY can compete

What a fucking delusion.
There will always be competition because there is always a profit opportunity.

>charge as much as it likes.
By doing that they create a MASSIVE profit opportunity for another firm to lower prices and make their profit share.

How dumb are you fucking people? lol
What dumb arguments you make.

Awwww, leftist trash butthurt that he won't get to spend years writing manifestos for the money some working class schmuck. Such a tragedy. There is not enough of Occupy protestors or community organizers.
CURSE YOU REPUBLICANS!

>It would be more about getting the actual education to perform whatever job you're trying to get.
if colleges are guaranteed money by law, what makes you think they will actually give a shit if you learn anything?

How much do you have to pay before you can attend it?

>schools have upped tuition massively because unlimited number of students
>loans do not take into account degrees being taken by students who may take low paying/employment degrees
>zero selectivity on whether or not students are prepared to go to college hence giving kids massive debt after flunking out

youtube.com/watch?v=zrd72UtczMg

>saves america directly infront of your path

>before
you pay after you dumb nigger, learn basic math

/thread

>there is always a profit opportunity
If we're talking about in an ancap scenario, this is the delusion.

If the law can giveth, the law can taketh away, no?

It's not about "man". Only subhuman primitives think from this perspective. It's about civilization.
>I never asked anything from anyone.
But you still happily accept everything we give you. While using our resources and breathing our air.

>If the law can giveth, the law can taketh away, no?
so your solution is to remove free college?

good luck with that once its already there.

The problem isn't having to pay after, it's having to pay to attend in the first place.
How is this difficult to understand? Are you mentally deficient?

>college
>basic

everything is "basic" according to libshits

>The problem isn't having to pay after, it's having to pay to attend in the first place.
this is no different than student loans right now.

you arent paying shit until later but then you realize the loans are high interest and its a shitload of money.

putting the government in between will just make it worse.

The solution is to defund colleges that don't meet the required standards.... Which I'm pretty sure already happens, except that our standards are shit.

>If we're talking about in an ancap scenario, this is the delusion.
I'm not an ancap.
But yes. No fucking shit there is obviously always a profit opportunity.
This is how things have worked for a very long time, except where government has given specific companies the ability to prevent competition. A free market means that any company can compete.

>The solution is to defund colleges that don't meet the required standards....
how does this happen?

do you vote for it?

what makes you think anyone will vote for this?

what makes you think this isnt going to end up incredibly corrupt?

>free
rofl
Retard

>MASSIVE profit opportunity for another firm to lower prices

Oh, you mean like EU car companies were last week found out to form a secret alliance to control the prices of their cars? Sure did a a lot of competition popped up to use this MASSIVE opportunity, didn't they?

>the loans are high interest and its a shitload of money
That's because the colleges are operating for-profit and personal interests.