Do any of you fucks actually want to have kids? If no...

Do any of you fucks actually want to have kids? If no, how much does the current state of your country play a role in your decision?

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e5/Adolf_Hitler_-_Wien_Oper.jpg/400px-Adolf_Hitler_-_Wien_Oper.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I already had some children... with your mama ;)

Yeah I want to have 5 kids but white women fucking suck

>Yes. A huge impact.
The fucked economy, lack of job security and obscene house prices are only minor problems ccompared to the anti-family degenerate culture. Especially feminism, which has poisoned the minds of most young women and ruined them as wife/mother material.

My country is quite cheap in comparison with other British countries (in terms of housing, etc), and it's very white, so I do intend on owning a fair amount of land with about 5 kids.

It is a moral imperative to try to have children, provided that you are a stable human being and could conceivably see them to adulthood.

Life is a gift meant to be given. Even in countries with horrendous suffering and famine, suicide is actually very rare. So we can see that the anti-natalist view is not based in fact, but based in mental illness of its proponents.

>how much does the current state of your country play a role in your decision?

None, it's a religious decision. I don't even like my country, and the more it suffers the better as far as I'm concerned.

some of us don't have the financial security to do so, and still have too much integrity to try to raise children without being a provider.

If the male cannot be a provider, the male will not have a family at all. Jews know this.

How is giving life a gift? I'm sure all those miscarriaged and aborted babies were so thankful for the great opportunity they had.

I've noticed 'good' white folk will only breed in optimal conditions.
That means safe neighborhoods, steady employment & affordable housing.

>How is giving life a gift?

It literally is, you're giving life to another being. Do you really not follow me?

>I'm sure all those miscarriaged and aborted babies were so thankful for the great opportunity they had.

But they didn't have an opportunity. In the case of miscarriage, the fact that the gift was faulty is not necessarily the fault of the giver.

In the case of abortion, I suppose that's an Indian giver.

Get a job. If no job, move to Dallas or Houston and get a job. You can raise a family in the exurbs there on one income.

Idk if it's a gift. You're just creating another person. If it's a gift, there's no guarantee it will turn out to be a good gift.

In my 20s when I was edgy I used to tell myself I didn't want to bring kids into this shitty world. Now I realize my only purpose is to add the pool with well trained kids that grow up learning the truth that public schools don't teach. I got 1 and 1 on the way. Not stopping until my wife taps out

Impregnated my girlfriend in an alley behind Growler's Bar in Highland, IN earlier this year. I didn't pull out because I had just finished reading a story about the survival of the white race by David Lane. As I watched my jizz leak out of her all I could think was "1488". Turns out she was ovulating that day and the rest is history.

My first is on the way (a little girl). Can't fucking wait.

Gonna have a bakers dozen

I'd like to have children someday, but not here. homeschooling is illegal and i dont want my children to be "educated" by the state

No. The state of my country does not play any role. It's just a personal decision.

I'm not from Greece. I'm here on holidays laughing at the American fat fucks panting as they walk up to the parthenon in the summer heat

>having children
>not enjoying a rich, fulfilling life of freedom

>Le moral relativistic individual routine
cancer

I want 4

>Young (presumably) married couple
>Two children
>Youngest at least 4 years old
>Stopped having children
>Contraception
Protestant detected.

Would have settled for one of my own + stepkids.

I see a lot of "I want x number of children" here. Yet, no one ever considers how many children God intends you to have in cooperate with Him in His gift of procreation.
Take however many children as God gives them to you. Don't practice pharmaceutical sodomy; the pill.
Who the hell are we to tell God how many children we're willing to bring into the world? The duty of a parent is first and foremost to raise souls for heaven. Deliberately preventing the natural outcome of the marital act is abhorrent to nature and is philosophically no different than sodomy.

Actually I plan on blasting and cruising "male hormonal birth control" once I'm done having kids, if you know what I mean

No, I don't. I'm not a sodomite and I don't behave like one.

Who even cares? Everyone is going to be a black/Asian Muslim in a decade so.

What, you're a woman that is going to mutilate your biology with testosterone?

No

It's called pulling out you fucking virgin.

Would like a kid or two but it's not financially possible for us at the moment, and neither of us want to use gibs. Also, the wife is on medicine for her seizures, which can cause some nasty birth defects if she's not monitored carefully.

Coitus interruptus is sodomitical in nature; even the pagan philosophers Plato and Aristotle understood this. How far removed are you from reality?
I'm a husband and father of five. I don't behave like a sodomite like, apparently, you.

100% this.

I do want to have children, I don't think the state of my nation is as much a deterrent as is my lack of gf.

Don't you realize that civilization begins with your own household?

tl;dr - Fuck no, kids are tiring and noisy.

I don't want kids because kids are a 15-20 year investment of time, energy, sleep, money and freedom.

If I have kids, I will need to base almost every major decision around how it will affect them and my ability to care for them.

And for what? What is the benefit of having kids? Maybe I gain a friend, maybe they'll take care of me when I'm 70+.

And contributing you society? Bitch at best I could contribute 7 kids, yeah that will make a difference in this world of 7 billion.

I'm the oldest of 6 children. We love our parents and they love us, but they are miserable and tired everyday because my siblings and I rely on them to live and the younger ones don't have the mental capacity to be appreciative, they just make noise.

Sorry to hear that friend. I hope things get better for her.

For me, it started in the workplace. There is no place for a white man to work in America Anymore without being harassed by bitches and minorities. That is the NUMBER ONE reason white men are checking out. Bloody horrible bitches and shitskins fucking up the office.

We should just start breeding as many women as we can and move on. Get em pregnant and let the state pay for the babies.

I've got a 6 month old daughter and every week I'm fearful for the world she's growing up in. It is a terrible feeling to have these thoughts about yourself, but suicide inducing to have them about your kids.

I don't know what to say..

congrats?

>the NEETs of Sup Forums ever having kids

I do, but I don't like most women. The one woman I would've married I ignored until it was too late. Didn't see how good she was until the opportunity had passed.

sandwich bag kid 20.00 + 5.00 shipping.
move to cart.

I am very well suited to raising children however, since I have no interests to use my time otherwise, and I have been carefully preparing since I was 15 or something to raise them. I have plenty of money because like I said, no interests.

>implying roasties won't steal from you

around cunts never relax

Yes I do, but I'm painfully aware of all the things I have to get sorted out in order to make such a thing happen. There needs to be financial stability which can only be achieved through a somewhat decent education, and obviously you also need to be a person worthy of being the partner of someone else. All of these things seem to take a ridiculous amount of time, and I feel like my own self-doubt is hindering me severely.

I don't want to have children
the current state of my country has to do with it, more to do with my own state though

I am too poor and likely never will have enough money for me to provide a good life for them, it would be irresponsible to create a child only for it to live as I do (poor).

Also I would be afraid to have a child with a cunt, and then have the child be half cunt. Basically the female would have to be selected very carefully and I do not believe that the average modern american woman is worth my attention. and so here it is that I sit. poor and alone.

I'm kinda sad to waste my nice genetics by not having kids but I hate women too much.

DON'T HAVE CHILDREN GOYIM, I'M BEGGING YOU

Don't want kids. Country is fine.

I just don't want them. In the same way you can be like "you know, I don't really want lasagna tonight". Just don't feel like it.

Also I'm antisocial as fuck and when you have kids you can't exactly just be like "hey can you make your own dinner and not talk to me, I cbf seeing people tonight thaaaanks"

If I ever get a boyfriend who wants kids I'm just going to leave. I have 0 interest in that kind of lifestyle. Whenever you go to peoples houses who have kids there's just baby shit everywhere, like colorful toys all over the floor etc. It's so unaesthetic. Also noise. Oh and fuck giving birth/pregnancy shit.

The more I think about having kids the more annoyed I get.

I want kids. The problem is finding a woman to have children with.

>go to match.com
>man seeking women in Las Vegas, 22-29 (1810 matches)
>political views: not liberal (down to 182 matches)
>does not have kids (down to 144 matches)
>wants kids (down to 36 matches)
>white (down to 21 matches)

Literally 1 in 100 chance of finding the right girl.

My weak genetics aren't worth passing on. It's for the betterment of humanity that I don't breed. Only healthy people should have kids.

I often encounter married/engaged couples that say they don't want children and they always seem a little hostile and irritated that they would ask such a question. Why is this?

It takes a special kind of stupid to visit Greece in the summer and MOST people understand that.....except for the mentally challenged....and you

I'd love to have 6 children but I'm too scared that female hypergamy will FUCK me up and I will end up divorced and have to pay child support and alimony while she dumps me and fucks Chad.

>you need to have many kids to preserve your people
>all women are whores and will divorce rape you and you will end up miserable

Shit is fucking hard

very interesting

Millennial faggot detected. Stop being reliant on YOUR PARENTS and become a parent yourself.

because they know that it wrong and that they should have kids. They are trying to defend their shitty worldview

Women's personality are defined by the strong men around. Stop being a beta male

Slavs, what about us, guys?

I don't want to make babies here. I want to impregnate canadian or jewistanian whore, but maple sirup gulpers made immigration much harder last year, and jewistan wants me to join army first. What should I do, Sup Forums?

Not going to have kids unless I find an uncucked woman and even then kids are a lot of responsibility and work.
Most woman now a days seem self entitled like they deserve everything just because they are pretty/female (3rd wave feminism seems like the largest factor in that). If I ever marry or have kids they're going to have to be red pilled.
Might donate sperm to a sperm bank though. No responsibility of raising the kid and no chance the mom decides she love Chad thundercock not you anymore.

Explain to me how NOT having kids is more fulfilling than having kids? People whose selfishness prevents them from having kids so they can travel and save their money don't realize that there's this stage in life, when, if they live long enough, meaning and purpose must be found in others. How much money can you save? How many places can you visit? Even the hardest feminazis eventually come to realize the importance of having children, many times far too late to have one of their own.

So what happens when you are coming up on retirement...you've seen the world and saved the money. Sure you have friends, but not many and usually the friends are pretty bitter and sad, because most people at retirement age have adult children, if NOT grandchildren to focus on. What happens when you're alone at 65 and your parents are long dead, your siblings may be dead as well. What have you contributed? What are you going to do the rest of your life? Without kids, no one is going to love you like family loves family. That relationship ends with your siblings. You have no one to take care of you and you'll die alone, at a home, wishing you had made better decisions.

>Don't have enough money to be a good provider to your family/ kids
>you must be a millennial. Have kids anyway and stop relying on your parents
This is by far the most fucked up logic ive seen in a while if you can't provide for a kid the last thing you should think of is having one.
Also nice logic jump from I can't provide well enough for a kid to you must be a lazy millennial living with their parents.
Fucking baby boombers

I mean I can't speak for everyone but I don't really like people to begin with. Most of the people I've gotten to know well have beat, raped, stolen from or otherwise just irritated the shit out of me.

I don't think love/other people is the only way you can live a fulfilling life. I'm counting down the days until I'm rich enough to live alone. In terms of fulfillment/contribution, I've been studying art/design my entire life and just want to create a bunch of shit that can make people happy. People never made me happy and I doubt they ever will. Hopefully I can make them happy. I don't think forcing my fucked up mind onto children will contribute to society more successfully than my paintings will. Realistically I'm not going to be a good parent, but I have a shot at becoming a decent artist. If I have a kid, worst case scenario is I fuck up raising them and they shoot up a school. If I spend my life making art, worst case scenario is I get lonely and kill myself. The latter has a lower death toll and a higher chance at making me happy.

>If I spend my life making art, worst case scenario is I get lonely and kill myself

R u sure about that?

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e5/Adolf_Hitler_-_Wien_Oper.jpg/400px-Adolf_Hitler_-_Wien_Oper.jpg

Yes, I want children with my white girlfriend. I don't give a fuck about the current state of Denmark (where I live). I just want to secure the future of the white race.

No.

100% (by country I mean the socio-politic-spiritual condition of the entire western world)

never

I plan to have 5 white kids with a beautiful aryan goddess wife.

Housing prices and Jews corrupting white women is the problem. I am 34 never had a job and am a kissless virgin.

No and yes.