Is Wolfenstein Sup Forums's

Is Wolfenstein Sup Forums's
perfect world?
Nazis rule America, KKK freely walking around with nazis..
Seems like something y'all would want.

That would be cool.

Literally the perfect society. Why do the rebels exist???

Everything I ever see makes them seem like nice enough guys, they just happen to be fucking strict. Like, here are my papers, Herr Commandant, is everything in order? I hope you have a beautiful day. You don't have to be afraid if you're not doing anything wrong. Plus the Nazis made some ridiculous strides in medical science. Their methods were fucking cruel, and while I don't agree with torture, it's hard to ignore how they used it to benefit. Did you knkw everything we know today about frost bite came from the Nazis? They were fascinating.

Its a faggoty larp
The kkk is a honeypot
However, yes, it sounds quite nice.

I really doubt that the KKK would be walking around with their hoods on when all of their dreams had already come true. They probably would have disbanded.

IT'S SHIT 0/10

But we hate democrats, why the fuck would we like their LARP organization?

>y'all

GTFO NIGGER

>perfect world
>not anime made real
REEEE

>there is still a literal KANG leading the progressive resistance
No.

I don't know what you're getting at, he's only alive because the story needs him to be.

Seriously. What could they possibly be rebelling against? Are the rebels literally western leftists in that they want to destroy their own society because they're faggotly retarded?

Liberal antifa fags have appropriated "Y'all"

>y'all
Fuck off moron

2010: southerners are so retarded y'all isn't even a word xD go to Walmart xD hahaha when they get mad they say No Sweetie xD southerners are RETARDED xDDDD

2017: Ummmmmmm no Sweetie y'all whiteys need to stop having babies

Time to kill B.J. Blaskowicz.

Southerner

Nazis had propaganda taking the piss out of the kkk so Jew games are getting shit wrong again

Why are they wearing hoods if racism is an institution?

>Here are my papers, Herr Commandant, is everything in order?
>Jaa, everything is in order, kameraden.
>Danke, I hope you capture and execute all those filthy kikes and their traitorous terrorist allies so we can drop the martial law
>I hope that too, friend. I have my family waiting at the wheat fields
>You're like man, Commandant. Stay safe, you're doing God's work. Heil Hitler!
>Heil Hitler!

>be me
>watch demo
>KKK getting openly intimidated by SS trooper

I wasn't expecting this

This.

Look at the technology they have in that game. They have a fucking moon colony for goodness' sake. These are the things we can achieve if we just tell niggers, spics, and mudslimes to fuck off.