John McCain can potentially survive his full term with this cancer

John McCain can potentially survive his full term with this cancer.

This nigger met with the pedophile Biden before fucking me with a "No" on niggercare repeal.

My dad had the same type of cancer. McCain won't make it through the year.

Your dad didn't have access to career politician medicine

Or toddler blood.

Honestly, how the fuck can McCuck survive without some Satanic ritual?

My uncle got diagnosed with brain cancer in June and died in a month.

Now you know why he turned down the free healthcare from the VA and went elsewhere

I really hope that sack of shit gets a unexpected visit from the Angel of death

Time for McCain to get the Scalia treatment.

How long until Meghan McCain is back on Fox so someone like Greg Gutfeld can badmouth her dad right to her face. How long do you think it'll be before she uses the cancer card in his defense?

This is what happens when you let California faggots vote in free states.

>Watcha doin', Cindy

Notice how the handwriting on both signs are identical.

I hope McCain's rape victims come out after he does and leads to the end of his daughter's career.
She and the rest of her family and nothing but enablers.

Wait so when are we expecting McCain to die exactly?

McCain has about 3 months until hes bed ridden. Just because hes technically alove doesnt mean he'll be working in congress

>before fucking me with a "No" on niggercare repeal.
D-donald?

I don't understand, reddit was attacking McCain big time calling him Hitler and stuff and saying he killed Obamacare. Now they love him. Did he switch his vote?

Reddit just likes his because he doesn't like Trump. Sup Forums doesn't like him for the same reason. Just autistic politics as usual.

No they were really tearing him apart one day. The next they love him again. I was over the same vote as far as I know.

Not realizing the signs are bait. Not realizing the hunter just narrowed down where his target lives.

McCain doesn't give a fuck.

Bullshit, McCain is a lying, scumbag piece of shit. The fact that he is going to die to the Trump curse is just a bonus and a fitting end to a traitor.

This, my grandfather had it, too.

Within a year he'll be trying to get into fistfights with his grandchildren for the crime of smiling in his direction if he's still living at all.

>lying, scumbag piece of shit
>one of the most ideologically consistent votes in the senate

Listen, I don't like him for continually cucking out when it matters, but you're talking a load of shit, here.

>Literally campaigned on repealing Obamacare.
>Voted no on full repeal and skinny repeal

It's a cancer that continues to eat away at his brain, unless he gets chemo every fucking minute it is eating away continuing to grow as we speak. Unless he literally sold his soul again or do some satanic ritual this cancer will kill him in a matter of months.

Just mine that fucking road.

How retarded are you?

Not McCain's fault McConnell can't put a bill together to save his own fucking ass.

Shut up, whalefucker.

Can you even read cletus?
Your uncle did not have access to jew witch doctors. Brain cancer is like the cold and flu to these cunts.

Truth.

Enabled indeed. Meghan McCain needs to go!

>On our road this morning
>No IEDs
what a sad state the country is in.

"soros you got that cancer cure pill?"
"Yeah John don't forget to vote no"
"Gotcha. While we're at it can I get that aids/hepatitis cure pill?"
"I told you how you get it."
"I'm to old. How do you fucking expect me to unicycle across the grand canyon on a tight rope??"
"That sounds like a you Problem"

Thanks john for voting against the repeal you campained on voting for!!! What a maverick! Wow!

lul niggercare

FUCK JOHN MCCCAIN IN HIS FAGGOT ASS

PUT ALL THE FUCKING COONS IN AUSCHWITZ

trump can also cancel congress's medical services and demand they go on obamacare

Meme his brain cancer stronger.

Nope, that's false

Maybe the sleepy doctor could have helped him but he won't now.

Kid Rock is going to get eaten up by the Jews in Washington. He'll be calling Israel our greatest ally and sucking Israeli cocks in no time.

is it the same as Steve Jobs medicine? or Sam Simon medicine?

The butthurt is delicious

on one hand, i can't believe we let someone who just had a portion of their brain removed vote in the senate.
on the other hand, skinny repeal would have made trump own the failing obamacare AND it would have been a great attack point.

>fucking me with a "No" on niggercare repeal.
>me
Donald Trump detected.

He voted yes to bring it to the floor for discussion or whatever, and then voted No for the skinny repeal

>Not McCain's fault McConnell can't put a bill together to save his own fucking ass.

It's the not the federal government's job to manage healtcare per the enumerated powers. McCain is a corrupt piece of shit, not his fault my ass.

His cancer is well-deserved, poetic justice.

Trump can call a state of national emergency and have every member of congress put to death if he wanted.

I'm pretty happy with it. He did right by the American people instead of toeing the party line

Pretty sure it falls under "life, pursuit of happiness" something like that. Besides I don't like living in a 2nd rate country. I wanna join the rest of the civilized world. Good for him. Did something for the people instead of the owner of the republican party

My pursuit of happiness doesn't include paying for nigger's well being.

if he does it will be very sad maybe he is already sort of not all there and they know it but they also know he will not make it or probably dont so they are letting him live out his term with dignity

but them maybe it bridges the gap between dems and pubs like a reality show sort of thing but real life obviously, then the country can move and make everyone rich and peaceful again

I like how you think.

Fuck him.
He doesn't deserve to live long enough to see America great again.