I'm with you faggots until you start all the Jew conspiracy nonsense...

I'm with you faggots until you start all the Jew conspiracy nonsense. You lose everyone that isn't prone to irrational paranoid thinking when you start the Jew conspiracy shite.
There's no evidence for a massive Jewish conspiracy or subversion. Pointing out that lots of jews were involved in communism or anti-western ideologies is not evidence. Whites were just as fervently involved in the same things.
Adding the Jewish conspiracy does absolutely nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8EWvbpppZPU&t=311s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The thing with jews is that they tend to be loyal to their tribe and not their nation. They are more prone to be part of anti-western political cabals. Of which there are many. And that's only some jews, not jewish people in general, obviously.

But yeah, I agree with you.

The real masters of the world are the ancient European aristocracy and the American oligarchs, and they are split into factions.

Poor troll.

Far-left jews (the ones that do the most damage to the West), like Chomsky, Marx, Trotsky, etc. absolutely do not think of themselves as jews in any serious sense. Marx wanted to completely abolish Judaism. He wrote a notorious pamphlet arguing that communism would solve the "Jewish question". Chomsky sides with Palestine over Israel. Plenty of more examples.

This is exactly the sort of paranoid garbage I'm talking about. Though I'm sure you're baiting.

You are either a jew or willfully ignorant.

It goes in all fields guys.

the jew conspiracy is about the only thing that makes sense.
it puts the bible in perspective, makes it understandable finally.
it explains WW2.
it explains "mystery religions" from Egypt, Bablyon, Gnosticism, Masons, most likely even Eleusinian.
It's all luciferianism. they try to entice people in with "secret knowledge" that only they know.
what they don't tell you is that after a certain point, you WILL NOT ADVANCE in the ranks unless you start doing evil stuff.
they don't immediately start with overtly evil. the blackmailing process is slow.
Jesus Christ, the Son of the TRUE God, came to earth to preach the Word of Truth for everyone, not just for a special few.
Evil, egotistical people hate that fact. They want to feel special, so instead they gravitate towards occultism and "secret" knowledge.
The "secret" is that it's Satanism. They had to use super secret language because they knew that when people found out they were fucking kids and sacrificing people to demonic spirits, that people would flip out and go after them.
and rightly so.

Not one argument in sight, just paranoid fear mongering about Jewish agents.

Nice pic, where is that

So you use the jews to explain a bunch of other conspiracy and religious garbage. The idea that there is some grand conspiracy through the ages is fucking ludicrous and makes the jews look super human, almost like Gods.

fairy tales are boring. nice confirmation bias

conspiretards like you are so fucking retarded thank god you only exist on fringe places of the internet because you would not last in RL, especially in any political circles in RL. You'd probably get your ass whooped boy. muh jew bullshit goes along with anti american russian kremlin bullshit, fuck all you faggot. America will dominate all you faggots like it already does. cry more.

+ explains ww1 leading up to ww2, the communists in weimar germany

Libtard sand nigger spotted

Citation needed

Lancaster

they're retarded, like literally dumb. low IQ. brainwashed by kremlin conspiracy theories to divide the western people and weaken us.

JEWS DID THIS!!!!

jews are just opportunists. they take advantage of white people's inclination for degeneracy

Blaming all your problems on Jews is retarded as fuck. Accepting that Jews are very inward thinking and generally don't care about goyim doesn't mean you need to blame them on

L I T T E R A L L Y

everything.

Regarding what? Marx?
Google "on the Jewish question" by Karl Marx. Marx was also racist and thought negroes were subhuman.

There is no massive Jewish conspiracy, there are few massive conspiracies.

Jews organically find themselves dominating aspects of Western society, and because of their innate tendencies this often tends to be damaging to society.

literally all people from all walks of life do this, it's human nature. look anywhere and you will see it. Western world is just the best at civilization because we invented it,

Jews don't have to be religious to be dangerous

>the western world which was made by white people is the most degenerate
just said that

nice citation, dumb fuck.

There is no all-encompassing Jewish conspiracy per se, rather they are biologically programmed to wreck every host society they are allowed to thrive in. Parasitic by nature. How else can you explain their expulsion from countless nations throughout their history. Just coincidence? I hardly think so.

(((inventor of gods)))
im a christian, but i cannot deny how the jews have manipulated this religion after they made a martyr out of jesus. they purposefully used jesus's roots, manipulated the bible into including the old testament, even though the new testament completely denounces the old, and using it's ties to christianity to manipulate the very book that jesus wrote, taking kindness for weakness. the spread of christianity throughout the western countries became all but synonymous for western civilization. (white people) and christianity spread into russia to offset the outing of the bolshevik jews. the mass immigration and wars in syria and iraq are mainly to relieve pressure from israel due to the success of islam and how they interpret their religion.

Day 11,563.
Posted some whiny bullshit. The guise still won't let me into their cool internet club for Nazis.
Maybe tomorrow.
T. JIDF

(((He's))) with us guys (((number 1))) ally user

western civilization, white people
christianity spread into russia

degeneracy is relative. every culture can be considered degenerate according to whatever standards you use. Muzzies have islam yet they fuck lil boys and goats, south east asians are all spiritual and shit yet they eat humans, same with native australians, chinks are supposed to have a self realizing philosophy where they become "enlightened" yet they have very very little mercy. Russians, well Russians are fucked beyond repair, europoors etc etc

it can be explained by using them as scapegoats when something goes wrong in a country or when the kings decide they don't want to repay the Jews the money they owe them.

Jesus never wrote the bible. We know absolutely that the bible was written by several different people over large periods of time, even centuries apart.
I can't take literal Christians seriously.

Thanks

Hitlers mistake. Killing innocent family instead of international bankers.

He lied to his own people, The kikes that destroyed the german economy paid their way out.

I used to be like you. I was a good goy mainstream cuckservative. "Israel is our greatest ally" and all that stuff. Eventually, the more I read, the more the coincidences started piling up, and it became impossible for me to see them as just coincidences. Even "far right" figures who are jewish, like Ben Shapiro, support the "browning of America" (his words) but will kvetch uncontrollably if you suggest that Israel should be not exclusively jewish.

Give it time, Oliver. You'll soon reach the same conclusion.

Lots of Jewish shills in here. Everyone knows the Jews are behind many of America's problem.

It will never do anything. It's more fun to mindlesly sleep blame a small group of people. You know what works? Getting off your ass and beating the people you hate at their own game. If that fails you can always kill them

>the ones that do the most damage to the West

It can be a hard pill to swallow not least because a lot of the classical da jooz types are, not to put to fine a point on it, fucktards. Plus nobody is saying old Mrs. Goldstein across the street is trying to destroy white society. Mrs. Goldstein didn't do shit. On the other hand there is a substantial ethnocentric clique of rich Jewish people who are shamelessly pushing their agendas forward - agendas which irrefutably harm white nations. Their colossal over-representation in finance, media, and law relative to their population percentages would have you shrieking in horror if they were all anglo white men.

but see who owns the massive powers than run and invented the very things that support said degeneracy. we have our roots in christianity which has always been a threat to judaism
i dont either. i accept the basic message and everything else as storytelling to inspire basic good morals. its been interpreted to qwidely to be too accepting. which also goes to another point i often use
>When does being noble and kind become stupidity and ignorance?
theres definitely a line, and i think we have crossed it already

The kikes that brought down Germany weren't even in germany to begin with.

The jews want you to hate them. It furthers their agenda.

Jews funded both sides of that war.
And every major war since the dawn of time. Just ignore that part. And we have plenty of people who want to die for these wars. It's a vicious cycle

>You lose everyone that isn't prone to irrational paranoid thinking when you start the Jew conspiracy shite.
yea we're not here to force anything on you, faggot. where'd you get that retarded fucking idea?

>I used to be like you. I was a good goy mainstream cuckservative. "Israel is our greatest ally" and all that stuff.
Nice assumptions there. That's not something I would ever say. Thinking about it, I share any beliefs with the average conservative, except an interest in preserving the West. But what we want to preserve about the West leads to drastic differences.

fuck off, hook nosed kike

(((Pure coincidence))) am i right?

Oy Vey!!! OP is totally not juden. Nope

>How do you do fellow goys?
What's being slid?

Go away

>some random old hag is relevant and reveals some master Jewish plan
This is fucking childish thinking mate. I could find just as many whites saying the exact same shit.

You're a leftist? Ew.

I don't share*

Exactly , The rothchilds used the nazis as a bargaining chip for churchill to give mandated palestine to the jews..

Nothing going on here goy

I don't think anyone believes all Jews are involved in some global conspiracy but there are a hell of a lot who are trying to influence the West one way or another.

>believing the conspiracy theory that over 100 cities/nations on this earth independently blame the same group for no reason.

I'd define myself as a pragmatic European nationalist.

Zionist Theodor Herzl "We Will Lead Every Revolution Against Us"

sad goy doesnt know the game.

Who cares anymore honestly? I'm just pissing in a sea of shit. Demoralization is one of their tactics so I begrudgingly post these in shills threads.

most jews are racists as fuck. they are the chosen race, remember?

Interesting that (((you))) draw a distinction between Kikes and whites. Scientists do not. Are you anti-science or something?

oh look a moral relativist who thinks they're enlightened and cultured because he knows that different cultures have different traditions. kill yourself. there doesn't need to be more dimwits like you who have a hard time distinguishing right and wrong

70% of jews are not religious.

we're here showing you the truth
>nobody should immediately believe anything on the internet
we've shown you their face, its up to you research on your own and form your decision.
it's the definition of freedom of speech and freedom in general
youve been told your whole life they are not bad, it is natural to not disregard everything youve known for so long, with an immediate slap in the face of what was going on the whole time,

So we all know you can get religious extremists right but this time imagine they own the banks through centuries of usury also being persecuted for centuries creating a strong in group out group. There you go its not a dirty conspiracy its history. Its you that have been brainwashed

>one person makes a radical statement
>must apply to every jew and reveals a grand Jewish conspiracy
Nobody likes culturally alien groups in their cities, especially when those groups are successful or/and criminal.
This doesn't lead to the conclusion of a Jewish, it leads to the conclusion that the Jews, like any small cohesive group, followed their own cultural logic within the larger social body. Which will naturally lead to a confrontation with the most country. The same is happening right now with Islam and niggers. But are you willing to conclude that's there is some mass nigger and Muslim conspiracy? You're not being rational.

What World-famous Men have said About the jews

youtube.com/watch?v=8EWvbpppZPU&t=311s

haHHAAHAHAHHAAHH nice one juden

If youre not just trolling and want to understand why people come to this conclusion, I can suggest you to read the Culture of Critique by Kevin McDonald.
Alternatively you can do the leftist thing and just dismiss everyone as retarded and evil.

This doesn't lead to the conclusion of a Jewish conspiracy***

has their own political group in the white house explicitly for jewish people and their interests, and keeping the word from getting out
AntiSemitism cannot be racist
Jewish is a religion

I know what is right and what is wrong according to my american patriotism and culture. go die in a fire statist commie faggot

>one person
>jews named after him
>they don't agree with his ideas
Mount Herzl, Jerusalem, Israel

hard pill to swallow huh. don't choke, small bites, small bites.

see

That's anecdotal evidence and an argument based on authority. Many powerful people have said all sorts of dumb shit. George Bush looked into the eyes of Putin and said he saw his soul for fuck sake.

The entire premise behind the promulgation of Cultural Marxism makes zero sense if you factor out the Skypes. Like, there is zero motivation for any of its promoters to do so. The logic pretty much goes: "Let's deconstruct out society for reasons... uh reasons." Completely stupid, unless you're an outside party of some kind. Literally the only thing you can say at this point is that they were promoting Communist interests, not ethnic ones. But that brings us to the same question of motive. Why are Jews drawn to Communism?

I could continue, but you should get the point by now.

Also, look at every provably true conspiracy involving the banking industry or the media. Who the fuck do you think runs either of these two things?

>a moral relativist calling someone a 'commie'
absurd

>Culture of Critique by Kevin McDonald.
I'm already aware of what book and his thesis. It's not satisfying and did not convince me. In fact, I made this thread after going on a binge of McDonalds website.

kicked out of hundreds of countries over the centuries going back to greece and rome, with the same complains. is that also anecdotal, or is it a character pattern?

Why do you not reply to my simple text?

See the above

Which text?

What you described here is literally McDonalds thesis and the problem with jews.
"Following their own cultural logic in a larger social body" (at the detriment of that social body).
I dont think you read his book, you probsbly read the wikipedia entry or something along those lines.

do Jews believe they are they are a chosen race? Yes.
do they believe that a worldly messiah will come and take the throne of the world? Yes
Do they believe that they need to be segregated from the rest to not pollute their blood? Yes
this is the shit the rabbis feed them and its toxic and leads to ingroup vs out group mentality which has affected their relationship every where in the world for centuries.

>Many powerful people have said all sorts of dumb shit.
further proof of jews in power

ignored their leaders are well aware of a conspiracy, maybe the average jew on the street isnt aware, but he/she benefits until a pogrom, then their rabbis benefit.

"Softly! Softly! I want none but the judges to hear me. The Jews have already gotten me into a fine mess, as they have many other gentleman. I have no desire to furnish further grist for their mills." (Oration in Defense of Flaccus)

Answer rhe jewish question and I'll never speak ill of jews again.

Do you know why there's a prevalence of Jewish bankers? Because we banned them from many professions, leaving only the grubbiest business related endeavours. We did it to the wrong people. Jews are notoriously smart and dedicated, as Kevin MacDonald notes in his books, so it's not surprising their rose to prominence. Of course, our ancestors did not have the foresight to see how important banks would become. And we can't blame them, they're not far seers.

No, it's not the same, I don't accept the malevolent angle as it's not necessary.

jews are incompatible with ethno-nationalism

unless they fuck off to their own state, which they should

sage

Exactly we where not nice so they want to fuck us over, not hard als bring in religious scripture saying non Jews are all slaves to them.

do get how its hard not to know this

false, jews have always been traders and money changers, says in their talmud manual labor is beneath them. facts. usury was forbidden to Christians, but not to jew, this is the reason they went into banking and screwed over the gentiles.

also they werent banned from shit, any more than the average citizen was banned from most trades, back in the day there was this thing called a fucking guild, if you wanted to be in business, best be part of that guild. come to a new country, follow the rules.

So should we let them fuck us over?

Bury your head in the sand all you like, it won't make the problem go away.